Chapter 3 Dawn Breaks

It has been almost a week since Xia Huai Zhi became WeChat friends with Fu Lin, but she hasn't sent him a message yet.

It's not that she's not good at finding topics, or that she doesn't want to take the initiative, but. . . his WeChat account is just too business-like and serious, and she can't think of anything to say in front of Therasis' cold and aloof logo.

Moreover, if he's in a screen-sharing meeting and logged into this work WeChat on his computer, and at this time, a friend named "A Rabbit Branch" sends him a message. . .

It can be foreseen that this will be a disaster-level social death event.

As a determined pursuer, she cannot leave such an unpleasant memory for the other party.

In addition, she has encountered another not-so-smooth thing - the same letter paper she won at the movie theater for "First Love, Last Love" has not yet been delivered to her.

This letter was sent within the city, even if it was sent by regular mail, it should have arrived by now.

"Qing Qing, do you know where to find letters sent by regular mail?"

Li Qing answered from the bed, "This should be picked up by the class monitor for everyone. If she hasn't delivered it to you, you can check the class mailbox in the main building."

"Class mailbox?"Xia Huai Zhi widened her eyes, "Oh no, I didn't write the class, only the school. . ."

"It's okay, it should be in the school's general mailroom. You can go there and look for it."

The general mailroom was in the north area of the school, almost the farthest place from their dormitory within the school.

Even though Xia Huai Zhi was physically fit, running there was still a bit tiring, and she couldn't help but pant.

The mailroom administrator was a sixty-something old man. After she explained her purpose, he pointed to a pile of letters on the cabinet and asked her to look for it herself.

This pile of letters should have been stacked in chronological order, and she quickly found the letter sent to her by the cinema.

However, what she was most concerned about was not this.

The old man in charge of the mailroom had poor hearing, so she walked closer to him and asked loudly, "Grandpa, if a letter sent here several years ago was not picked up by the recipient, can it still be found now?"

The old man laughed and said, "Don't just talk about several years ago, even letters sent ten or twenty years ago, my old man has kept them safe for you."

"That's great, thank you. "Finally, her anxious heart was put to rest and Xia Huaizhi smiled.

Finding the letter from a few years ago was a big project, but fortunately, Grandpa had separated the backlog of letters by year, narrowing down the scope for her.

She only needed to flip through the piles of letters from the past four years.

Because the letters had been piled up for too long, they emitted a heavy dust that made people uncontrollably sneeze. Xia Huaizhi regretted not bringing a mask because she expected to search for a long time.

After searching through almost half of the letters, she still hadn't found what she was looking for and couldn't help feeling anxious.

Could it have been lost in the mail. . . ?

Seeing her squatting and searching for too long, Grandpa couldn't bear it and decided to help her find it.

"What's the recipient's name?"