Chapter 13: Holding Hands

"You can actually laugh?"

Ye Fengqiu felt extremely surprised.

He had known Fu Lin for so many years, and he had never seen this guy laugh a few times, let alone when talking about this topic.

Wait a minute. . .

"Could it be that this 'rabbit' is the one who gave you candy?"

Fu Lin nodded.

"Oh, I see," Ye Fengqiu narrowed his eyes again, "you like this 'rabbit', and you get excited in every way when you meet it, so it causes abnormal physiological data."

"No."

Fu Lin said seriously, "I swear I didn't."

"Why swear? I'm not questioning you, you're too anxious."

"But I have to remind you," Ye Fengqiu's smile disappeared, "Your situation is special now. You can't do whatever you want like other people, and don't get too close to anyone easily."

"I know, I have a sense of propriety."

Fu Lin closed his eyes and leaned tiredly against the back of the seat, looking like he needed to rest immediately.

Ye Fengqiu put the A4 paper back in her bag and said goodbye to Fu Lin, "I'm going back now. You rest well, call me if there's anything."

"Okay."

After Ye Fengqiu left, Fu Lin opened his eyes and sighed inexplicably.

He was indeed tired and needed to rest.

But what he needed was real rest, which was still a luxury for him.

He was like a clock that could break down at any moment, and before it completely broke down, he could only keep turning without stopping.

There was never any room for breathing.

On an ordinary evening, Li Qing announced some good news in the dormitory.

"Tu Zhi, our families have agreed, Fang Xun and I are going to get engaged soon!"

"That's great, congratulations!"

Watching the couple next to her achieve their goal, Xia Huai Zhi sincerely felt happy for them.

Unlike before, this time she didn't feel anxious about her own progress.

After all. . . things between her and Fu Lin were going pretty smoothly, and if they continued to develop like this, being together would be a natural thing.

Recently, a new Ferris wheel was built in Nangang City, and it just opened for business these days.

Yesterday, she tried to invite Fu Lin to go with her, he didn't agree immediately, but eventually said yes after her persuasion.

There's no way around it, pursuing someone you like requires a bit of thick skin.

Tomorrow is the day they agreed upon, she needs to sleep a little earlier to ensure she has enough energy. As a result of being too excited, she woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning on the second day, when it was still dark outside.

Since she couldn't sleep anyway, she got up quietly and sat in front of the table to study the strategy--

What should be paid attention to when riding a Ferris wheel with someone you like?

How to create a romantic atmosphere on the Ferris wheel?

Five romantic phrases suitable for saying on the Ferris wheel.