Chapter 5: Lychee

Fu Lin hasn't replied for a very long time.

Xia Huai Zhi knew that he probably would never reply to this question, so she stopped waiting and focused on her own things.

Recently, her schedule was very full because she signed up for four events at the school sports meet -

100m sprint, 110m hurdles, long jump, and shooting.

In addition, she even participated in and passed the cheerleading team selection, becoming the only Alpha member of the cheerleading team.

It is now close to the time of the school sports meet, and cheerleading team members need to rehearse four times a week, taking up almost all of their free time.

Moreover, she still needs to train for other events.

Li Qing once complained, "You're getting busier and busier every day. I'm tired just looking at you."

She replied, "I mainly want to win more medals and give them to him as a gift."

Just like the transcripts she sent him in high school. "Tsk tsk," Li Qing looked disgusted, "you're such a lovesick fool."

"Who was it that was talking in their sleep and calling out their boyfriend's name?"

When it comes to being lovesick, neither of them can complain about the other.

Li Qing also signed up for shooting, but she didn't really understand it. She was just interested in the event. Xia Huai Zhi had practiced before and could guide her a little, so the two of them decided to go to the shooting range to train together.

For convenience, Xia Huai Zhi tied her hair up in a high ponytail today, making her look particularly energetic.

Anyway, she wouldn't be meeting Fu Lin today, so she didn't have to worry about the suppression patch on the back of her neck being exposed.

She was completely focused, aiming and pulling the trigger, her movements graceful and effortless.

Bang--

After the gunshot, the bullet hit the bullseye.

She really enjoyed this feeling.

Aim at a target and hit it, this process excites her.

Li Qing claps for her on the side, "Awesome."

Xia Huai Zhi blushes, "Don't do this, it's embarrassing."

"Just telling the truth."

Li Qing suddenly comes up with an idea, "Why don't you invite the person you like to watch you compete! Think about it, you can wear a short skirt and do the cheerleading routine first, then a cool shooting segment, followed by a flashy short run. . ."

"Who can resist that, except for your roommate and me."

Xia Huai Zhi sighs, "Can it really be done like that?"

"Hmm, why not?"

"I don't think he would agree to come watch me, after all, he's so busy, where would he find time to watch a college competition."

"You won't know until you ask," Li Qing continues to persuade.

So that night, Xia Huai Zhi really asked.

[A Rabbit Branch]: I will participate in several events at the school sports meet next weekend.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Can you. . . come watch me compete?

[A Rabbit Branch]: If you come, I will definitely win all the championships.

Ten minutes later.

[A Rabbit Branch]: It's okay if you don't come, I can still win the championship.