Chapter 50: Going Home

Fu Lin died in Beihuai City.

His wife Fang Yong, a thin and haggard-looking female Omega, killed him.

When Fu Lin heard the news, he was sunbathing on the balcony.

At first, he didn't feel much, but gradually his hands and feet began to tremble, and a dull pain came from the depths of his soul.

Not for Fu Lin, but. . .

"Xia Huaizhi!" he shouted loudly, throwing away his usual calm and reserve.

"What's wrong?"

Xia Huaizhi was trying to make a cake, struggling with egg whites in the kitchen. When she heard Fu Lin's call, she put down the egg beater and bowl, washed her hands and walked over.

Before she could ask why, Fu Lin hugged her tightly.

This hug was stronger than ever before, and she felt like she was being flattened. Feeling the other person's tremble, she nervously asked, "What's wrong? What happened?"Fu Lin buried his head in Xia Huai Zhi's neck without saying a word, absorbing the pheromones of her lychee scent.

He had to admit that she had become a pillar of his spirit. He couldn't imagine how desperate he would be without her support.

Xia Huai Zhi followed his lead and gently patted his back, trying to make him feel comforted.

"Okay, can you tell me now?"

"You. . ."

Fu Lin raised his head, his eyes revealing an unhidden sadness. "Will you accompany me to Beihuai City?"

Although she didn't know the reason, she agreed without hesitation.

Fu Lin seemed to be in a hurry and immediately began packing. She quietly looked at her phone and only then did she know what had happened.

"You rest, I'll take care of it."

She poured out the egg whites in the kitchen and came over to help Fu Lin pack. Beihuai City was cold, so they each brought two thick cotton jackets and packed their suitcases very full. When they were about to board the plane, Ye Fengqiu called Fu Lin and said he wanted to go with them. Fortunately, they were on a private plane and could wait a little while.

Ye Fengqiu was in a hurry and didn't even bring any luggage. The three of them set off together, but they didn't talk much along the way, and the atmosphere was like stagnant water.

Unfortunately, Beihuai City is located at the northernmost point, while Nangang City is at the other extreme, separated by thousands of kilometers. Although the journey was long, none of them slept, and no one was in the mood.

After four hours, Xia Huaizhi held a thermos and urged, "Drink some water, or you'll get too thirsty."

"Hmm."

Fu Lin took the thermos and took a shallow sip before handing it back to her. He drank less than a small turtle, probably just enough to moisten his throat.

After this trip, she would take Fu Lin for a prenatal checkup to see how he and the baby were doing.

She couldn't help but worry about the physical and mental stress he had been under since he became pregnant.

After seven hours, the plane finally landed.

It was already evening, and the howling cold wind hit them in the face, instantly turning their noses red. Ye Fengqiu didn't bring warm clothes and was shivering, so she had to wear one of Fu Lin's jackets.

A group of people, covered in dust, headed straight to the Beihuai City Public Security Bureau without taking a break.

However, to their surprise, they returned empty-handed, only receiving a handwritten letter from the police officer.

Surprise! The aloof CEO is actually an Omega [Female A, Male O] ChatGPT MTLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें