Chapter 8: Issuing Cards

Although it was copying her sister's lines, it didn't seem heartfelt, but. . .

He actually called her junior!

For the first time in so many years!

Xia Huai Zhi always felt a rush of heat from her chest, which finally clouded her mind.

She opened the chat box with Fu Lin and said in a roundabout way, "If I say that the 'you' mentioned in that circle of friends refers to the senior, would your answer be the fifth word of your comment?"

After sending it, she threw her phone aside, as if she had thrown away a hot potato.

She was extremely nervous inside and couldn't sit still. She stood up and walked back and forth in the corridor.

Li Qing saw her swaying figure and joked, "What's wrong? Did you confess?"

"No, I just sent out a small invitation."

"Then why are you nervous? If it's just an invitation, being rejected doesn't mean he doesn't like you. Relax." "Yes, it's not like I'm confessing and getting rejected, what's there to be afraid of?"

"Last time I invited him to watch a movie, this time it's just watching the sunset, not much difference."

Xia Huai Zhi took a deep breath, picked up her phone, and bravely opened WeChat.

[Fu Lin]: "Can't make it today."

[Fu Lin]: "Let's do it another day."

There wasn't a single word about rejection, instead, he directly discussed it with her.

"That's great."

[A Rabbit Branch]: "Then. . . can we do it tomorrow?"

[Fu Lin]: "If the weather permits."

Xia Huai Zhi excitedly checked the weather forecast, and there was a high probability of a sunny day tomorrow, with a beautiful sunset like today. "[A Rabbit Branch]: It should be allowed."

"[A Rabbit Branch]: See you tomorrow!"

After class, Xia Huai Zhi ran to the school gate and hailed a taxi.

Fu Lin had just sent her a location, a small park by the river. He said he would be here in twenty minutes.

So she immediately set off, hoping to arrive before him so he wouldn't have to wait alone.

"[Fu Lin]: I'm here."

When she received this message, she was still several hundred meters away from her destination.

When she arrived at the park, it was crowded with people and she couldn't see Fu Lin anywhere.

She asked for help on WeChat: "Senior, can you share your location? I can't find you."

The other person quickly replied: "Turn around." So she turned around and saw Fu Lin standing there, tall and straight, his shadow stretched long by the evening sun.

She smiled and ran over to him, excitedly asking, "Senior, why didn't I see you behind me just now?"

"I just walked over."

Although Fu Lin still had the same expressionless look, under the rendering of the sunset, he seemed to have suddenly become gentler.

No, he had always been gentle, but this kind of gentleness never showed on his face.

Lost in thought, she suddenly saw a cotton candy stand not far away. Thinking of the cotton candy that was destroyed by the rain earlier, she felt a pang of heartache and decided to go buy one.