(Chapter one)

MY PHONE.

Michael awoke early and came off his bed whistling to the bathroom to brush his teeth,he had almost entered the bathroom but the shout of his name tripped him as he lands on the ground on his face. He knew only one person who would echo his name so loud early in the morning. His kid sister Cheng, who had always done nothing but be a terror to hi

 His kid sister Cheng, who had always done nothing but be a terror to hi

m.
Cheng came into his room glaring down at him while he managed to rise from the ground. "You should have knocked,that is so rude"he said"
"Oh.."she interjected
"Really....well I can never be sorry. Where is my phone?give it back"she yelled
"You really think am with your phone, what if I am with it,what will you do,spooky head"he said
"I,ll kill you"
" A mere threat ,now get out of my room cause am not giving you back your phone after having a pic of me hugging my secret crush, there is no way am gonna give your phone back."
"Mi-michael Wang!!"
"Did you just call me by my full name?"
"Well I did and what are you gonna do about that?"
"Nothing , but that was so disrepectful"
"Well I don,t care, why are you actually hiding your crush away from people?"
"Well ,that is suppose to be a secret, I don,t want people to know I have a crush because they might do something funny which may tear us apart"
"Well what has that got to do with me ? It,s just a hug , people won,t think that way. Besides trust me I won,t tell the world about your dumb crush"
"Well, I can,t believe you at all because you are bad at keeping my secrets"
"That,s cause you,re dumb "
"That is a double reason why you won,t ever get your phone" Michael had hardly finished until Cheng yelled mrs Shang,s name.
"Mum!!"she yelled as mrs Shang hurriedly made her way upstairs.
"Dear, you,re alright?"mrs Shang asked in panick.
"I am not alright"
"Well , you,ve never been alright. Never ever"
" Mum, Michael seized my phone and now he won,t give it back cause I had a pic of him hugging his dumb crush"Cheng said.
"Come on , that was suppose to be personal, another triple reason why your phone won,t be released"Michael said folding his arms and placing one of his legs on the wall leaving the other standing.
"Mum!,tell him to return my phone!" Cheng exclaimed.
"Ok son, treat your sister well with love and kindness. She is your one and only sister, come on baby."
"Mum , if this is about returning the phone, no!,am gonna teach her how to respect my private life"
"Mum!,do something!"Cheng cried
"Am sorry dear but sometimes your brother has a point. You should respect his private life"
"No,no, no. I hate this"Cheng said.
"Ok dear, do what,s right, am gonna have to continue what I was doing before you echoed my name, that was also disrespectful"
" Anyways, excuse me"mrs Shang said and left.
"Fine"Cheng said.
"Fine?,so you are giving up?" Michael asked smirking.
"So, why are you smiling?"
"Am not smiling, I don,t smile , I smirk"
"Awesome...
"Thanks for your agreement on me being awesome"
"Indeed you are. So you are really not giving me my phone?"
"Yeah"
"That,s alright, I don,t mind"
"You better don,t . Now, excuse me,I need to get a book from the shelf" Michael said and left.
"You,ll regret ever messing with me, big brother." Cheng said and brought two cats from her room placing the two of them in the bathroom knowing how well her brother was scared of cats. She leaves the room quickly.

Michael finally arrived his room holding a book titled, Hated. A book about a guy who was assumed bad due to the evil of his late father and the thoughts of his family thinking it had an effect on him, but he was loved around the world but no single love from some of his family members.

Readers pls let your votes out in the voting box. Thank you