(Chapter Forty)

"ARE YOU REALLY ALRIGHT?"

"What,s he saying?. Bro. Bro. Wake up"Cheng said tapping him.
"Bro,wake up. Bro"She continued becoming scared seeing him holding his chest.
The next thing that made her heart skip a beat was Michael .
He woke up and held his chest before throwing out blood continuosly.
"Bro,bro. What,s happening to you?"Cheng said holding him and crying.
Michael just kept on throwing out blood until Cheng quickly called Mr and Mrs Wang.
They both rushed in shockingly.
They knew Michael,s problem but how come he,s throwing out blood without being hit on the chest.
"Cheng,it,s nothing . Leave now. I,ll call the doctor"Mrs Shang said holding Michael as the blood kept on throwing in her hand.
"Mum but what,s happening to my brother?. Can you two tell me something"Cheng said.
"Dear later . Pls just go"Mr Wang said as she left in tears.
She was damn worried about her brother.
"Yibo. Pls stop now. Yibo"Mrs Shang continued as tears gushed out her eye while Mr Wang was dialing the doctor,s number.
"Mum am fine"Michael managed to say.
Cheng,s hands were still panicking. She was tense about the whole incident .
"Phone. My phone"She thought and left to her room to dial Charlotte,s number since she couldn,t dial Alex,s number.
It wouldn,t go,only Michael could do that but still she didn,t have his number.

Huairou.
Charlotte  was having a red grape juice and reading while Alex was making a design on his laptop.
"Alex,can you design for me?"Charlotte asked.
"No. I don,t have time"Alex said.
"That,s a lie. C,mon but if it,s Michael. You,d never decline him"Charlotte said .
"Okay don,t bring him into this. Fine I will"Alex said and started hers.
Immediately after that,Charlotte,s phone rang.
"Hello bestie"Charlotte said.
"Charlotte"Cheng sobbed and began.
"Cheng ,are you alright?"Charlotte asked rising,this was unusual of Cheng drawing Alex,s attention towards them.
"Charlotte,something,s happened to my brother. He,s throwing a huge amount of blood from his mouth. I think something bad is happening to my brother and am very scared"Cheng sobbed.
Charlotte,s heartbeat ran faster .
She was also worried but how to release the news to Alex.
"Cheng don,t cry. I,ll be there"Charlotte said and cut the call.
"Charlotte,what happened?"Alex asked curiously cause Charlotte,s mouth was widely opened with no words coming out.
"Is Cheng alright?"Alex asked
"Alex,it,s not Cheng. It,s Michael"Charlotte said as Alex,s look changed to a more worried look .
"What happened?. Is Mike alright?"Alex asked tensed immediately.
"Well I don,t think so. Michael is not fine. She said he,s throwing out blood continuosly"Charlotte said as Alex,s eyes widened.
He couldn,t just hear her well.
He quickly rushed to Yanqing without even saying any word again.
Charlotte then wore her helmet and zoomed off with her motorbike to Yanqing.

An hour and thirty minutes later.
Alex arrived and hastily pressed the door bell trying hard not to hear any bad news.
He can,t lose Michael now.
"Prince. Michael isn,t awake right now. He....."Mrs Shang couldn,t complete cause Alex already rushed upstairs.
"Michael,have you had a drink ?"Mr Wang asked.
"Dad. It,s bitter. I can,t drink that drip
"Yibo. You,ll have to respect me and do that. If you love me"Mr Wang said.
"Dad c,mon. Am alright. Fine I will. "Michael said as his father starred sadly even though Michael didn,t notice. He knew Michael didn,t have much time to leave. He had just lost a lot of blood right now according to the doctor,s reports.
"Does Alex know about this? "He asked.
"No dad. Pls don,t tell him"Michael said but Alex was standing by the door and hearing everything.
He couldn,t help seeing Michael the way he was right now.
"Alex"Michael called noticing him.
"Prince. How did you know?"Mr Wang asked.
"Cheng did "Alex replied not averting his gaze from Michael.
"Ohh. Prince he,s alright. It,s nothing to worry about"Mr Wang said.
"I know everything"Alex said.
"You do?. Yibo,does he?"Mr Wang asked as Michael nodded.
"Fine but let,s keep this from everyone. Excuse me"Mr Wang said and left.
"Hey. How are you?"Michael asked like nothing was going on but Alex just sat near him.
"Alex,am alright. Don,t worry"Michael said but it didn,t seem to work,Alex was so sad but tried to hide it.
Of course,his emotions couldn,t be controlled at this moment.
"Are you really alright?"was what came out of his mouth.
"Yes Alex"Michael said and smiled but Alex didn,t return it.
Alex had many words he wanted to say to him but he didn,t know how to.
"Who did?"He asked.
"Did what?"Michael asked.
"Ohh,hit me. Myself did"Michael later said.
"What are you saying. Mike am serious right now. Tell me the person who dared"Alex said like a father  ready to fight whosoever  hurt her children.
"Myself did. "Michael said finding it funny even though he understood the look on Alex,s face.
"You don,t have to joke all the time"Alex said looking at him eye to eye.
"Fine. If I told you,what would you do?
"Spit out the person first"
"No one did. I think it was in the dream. I felt a hit on my chest and then when I woke up,I threw out blood. You know what it,s nothing. Forget about it,am fine now"Michael said.
Alex pondered what would have caused this.
Evil in the dream with the use of charms.
"You should rest now"Alex said and helped Michael lie on the bed with their eyes meeting.
Not so long after that when Michael slept that Alex placed his hand on his chest and closed his eye tryna figure out something .
He was about removing his hand when Michael's hand touched it not making him move his hand away.
He then continued starring at him even though he was asleep.
Later then,he released his hand and got up before sighting the doctor's report.
He grabbed it and read it through.
Michael didn,t have much time to leave.
Alex,s tears finally escaped down his eye not stopping.
He never wanted to lose him for any reason,one which he loved with everything within him.
Charlotte then came in and patted him.
"Alex is he alright?"Charlotte asked.
Alex just nodded and left.
"Prince Alexander. Is my brother alright?"Cheng asked confused since no one was telling her anything.
"Yes,he is. You don,t need to worry"Alex said .
"Prince ,are you leaving?"Mr Wang asked.