(Chapter 7)

STOP!!!!!!

Alex retired to his chamber ,before making his way to the bed ,he heard a knock on the door.
"Alexander it,s Charlotte"Charlotte said.
"Come in"Alex said.
"Hey,are you alright?"
"Of course"
"Don,t think about what happened in the meeting. Am sorry I couldn,t do anything"
"Well..that,s not what my mind,s on,quit apologising"
"So if it,s not that,then what?. I know about Michael?"Charlotte said as Alex kept silent ,well.that was what,s in his mind.
"I know,you are planning on getting rid of him?"
"If I could but there,s no way. He seems persistent"
"I know Alexander but Michael is a good person if you ask me,he,s just comic that,s all. He talks a lot unlike you,you rarely speak"Charlotte said but it seemed like Alex wasn,t listening but staring sadly at something out of the window.
"What are you staring at?"Charlotte asked but didn,t get an answer. Michael was playing a sword game with Zaoshang and they were both laughing,Alex just threw a glare at Michael .
"Charlotte,later. I wanna be alone"Alex said as Charlotte made her way towards the door.
"You can talk to me if there,s any problem"she said and left.

That Evening
"Come on son ,let,s head to the dinning room for supper"
"Later mum,I,ll meet you guys there"Michael said as Cheng and mrs Shang made their way to the dinning.
Alex stepped out of his chambers with the guards at his back ,Michael noticed him and approached with that cute smile,even though if Alex smiled,it would be so irresistible,but too bad Alex found it hard to smile at this bad time.
"Second  prince"Michael called but Alex just ignored him and continued walking.
Michael made his way to him and joined him in his walk.
"Hey ,second prince. Why were you ignoring me ?"Michael asked but got a rude answer.
"You are too unreasonable ,you,I dislike you a lot so stay away from me.
Alex was about to leave while Michael held his cloak.
The rest of the guards watched in shock ,they knew what Alex could do next if this man tries him.
Alex glared at him while Michael returned a smile.
"I think in the both of us,you are the one with these qualities you just mentioned. Your character is just too weird that,s why I don,t regret  naming you anger"Michael said as Alex furiosly pushed him to the ground .
The royal family rushed out of the general dinning.
"AArg,my back hurts. Alex you should learn to calm down,I was just kidding"Michael said still on the ground.
Mrs Shang and Zaoshang rushed to him.
"Son are you alright?"Mrs Shang asked while Cheng just continued laughing.
"Cheng,will you quit laughing"Mr Wang ordered as Cheng rushed there.
"Alexander,you,ve really got the nerves. You  are heartless and don,t care about anyone"Zaoshang said .
"Alexander,you really are wicked and selfcentered. Stooping so low to hurt our guest. You will be punished. You have to report to the punishing chamber"King Xing  said as Alex starred at them sadly as he was continually blamed.
"But my lord,You can,t punish Alexander,he was only angry"Charlotte said.
Michael noticed the look on Alex,s face,if no one understood that,he surely did.

Alex made his way to the punishing chamber where he was whiped,Michael just watched in guilt ,one thing he knew for sure was that Alex was given an ill treatment.
He just couldn,t help it and rushed into the punishing chamber.
"Stop!!"he shouted as they stopped,Alex got more angrier when he heard that voice. He just glared at him.
"He can leave now"Michael lied.
"Was that an other from my lord?"one of the guards asked.
"Y-yes"he stammered as the guards  took their leave.
"You can stand up now"Michael said and stretched out his hand to him but Alex ignored it. He rose up about to leave.
"Your sword"Michael said ,even though Alex didn,t stretch his hand,he put it in his hand.
Michael then made an inch to him but Alex just stepped away from him. He made an inch to him again then Alex raised up his sword to him.
"Step back."he said .
"Alex I just want to....."
"Hold it right there. You really are persistent. You recalcitrant. Stay away fom me ,get that"Alex said and left with his sword.
Michael watched sadly as he left.

That night.
King Xing  approached Alex.
Alex arrives and bows to him.
"Why did you call me?"
"Alexander Zhan . I think it,s time you accept me being the king and respect me. I punished you and you realeased yourself" King Xing said as Alex realised that Michael was bound on getting him into trouble.
"Respect is reciprocal. What if I realeased myself. What would you do about that?.
Incase you have forgotten ,the position you are on doesn,t belong to you . My brother inherited that and am suppose to be his subordinate"
"If what you say is really true then why can,t your brother claim it because he......"
"Because you are weak. You have something up your sleeves. You did someyhing very wrong and you will soon be exposed"Alex said.
"I don,t want to fight you uncle,don,t push me"Alex said ,Michael studied from behind to find out what was going on.
Alex turned back about to leave until king Xing  raised his  sword to fire at him,Alex sensed it and dodged it.
The fighting started between uncle and nephew.
Michael just continued watching,before you could know it,king Xing found himself on the ground.
"Uncle,am sorry"Alex said and tried helping him up.
"You,ll  still remain  bad forever Alexander"king Xing said and drew Alex,s sword then stabbed himself.
"Uncle!!"Alex called as his sword let go of his hand as Michael watched in shock .
The sound of a clap was what Alex heard next.

Your votes pls,a tap on the voting box simple