[Chapter Twelve]

I LOVE YOU

"Alex,just have it in mind that I will be a good friend,if not to no one but you"Michael said as he embraces Alex even though Alex didn,t return the hug,but he let out a smile which Michael sensed and smiled

"Alex,just have it in mind that I will be a good friend,if not to no one but you"Michael said as he embraces Alex even though Alex didn,t return the hug,but he let out a smile which Michael sensed and smiled. Cheng watched from a distance at them surprised the person she admired in the world was her brother,s friend. She can,t let this opportunity subside,she had to be nice to Michael to gain Alex,s attention.

That night in Michael,s room.
"How many do you want me to design?"Alex asked.
"Huh..two"
"Okay. You can give this to your girlfriend"Alex said.
"Thanks. Could you teach me to design?"
"Sure,just watch . Focus "Alex said as he started showing him some different ways . Anytime he starred up at him ,Michael was eating the popcorn next to him. Alex tapped him .
"Hey focus"Alex said before finally snatching the popcorn from him.
"Alex,c,mon. Just give it back"
"No. When you wanna learn something,you need to focus like now"
"But Alex,I,ve been focusing"
"Fine show me what you learnt"Alex said before noticing a design his father had once done for him.
"Alex,check it out"Michael said finally noticing Alex,s mood wasn,t so good.
"Alex,is something wrong?"
"How did this get here?"
"Well..one of the guards sent it when you asked for some design to teach me.
"So...what,s this design about?,I guess king Xiao gave you"
"Yes ,he said I should give this to my friend"
"Well,then give it to Charlotte"
"Not just any friend. Bestfriend"
"Rightttt. But you got no bestfriend. You could give it to Charlotte or me. Am ready to be your bestfriend"Michael said stretching his hand to collect but a hit on the hand was what he got.
"Awww!!. Alex that hurts"
"I didn,t tell you to touch. Let,s get back to the design"
"Alex do you seriously not want me to be your bestfriend?. Do you seriously not see me as a bestfriend yet?"Michael asked as they both continued starring at each other silently.
"I...."Alex couldn,t complete cause Charlotte interrupted.
"Hey guys"
"Hey Charlotte"they both responded.
"Well..I was hoping we would play a game. Chess first."Charlotte said.
"Okay,my favourite game"Alex said as they started playing the game and laughing ,not that Alex laughed but he made some funny expressions. Michael just watched sadly as Alex continued winning.
"Mike"Alex called and drew his cheek.
"Now you are happy you are winning . Let,s play ludo "Michael said .
"But we can,t play ludo now"Alex said.
"I think we can"Michael said and smirked.
"Ok let,s play. "Charlotte said . From the begining ,Alex was winning but getting to the middle Michael took over and later won the last round.
"C,mon Alex smile , I won now "he said and draws Alex,s cheek then winked him.
"That,s it . We are replaying the game"Alex said
"No way"
"What do you mean by no way?"
"Because you never said we should replay chess when you won . You,re just jealous"
"Am not jealous"
"Then why do you want to replay the game?"
"Because I don,t want to be a loser"
"You only become a loser once prince Alex"
"Ha..."Charlotte said bowing her head,they were both argueing like children.
"Enough you two"Charlotte said as they both kept silent.
"We could just play truth or dare. Is that alright?"
"That,s alright"Alex said.
"Me too. I won the ludo "Michael said smirking at Alex.
"I won the chess. Am unbeatable"Alex said and returned the smirk.
"Thats not through....."Charlotte interrupted again.
"That,s enough. I didn,t win and am not complaining."
"Who cares"Alex muttered.
"Who said that?"Charlotte said as they both remained silent.
"Michaellll!!"
"C,mon. It wasn,t me. It was Alex"
"Me?. That,s not true"
"Yes it was."
"That,s enough . Alex,truth or dare?"
"Huh..truth"
"Okay. Who do you love the most?"Charlotte asked as silence reigned before Michael answered for him.
"His dad of course"Michael said as Alex starred at him like what he said was wrong. Something probably changed in Alex,s mind.
"Okay . Michael you next"
**********""**"""****,
The game continued until it was time for jokes,what Michael loved a lot. He hadn,t forgotten about Alex at all. He still wanted him to smile.
"Haha. Me too,when I was still little ,I do steal from the pot and then my mum blames Cheng"Michael said as she and Charlotte laughed out loud.
"Ok,now Michael say something funny to Alex"Charlotte said.
"Hmm...right. I love you Alex"Michael said as her and Charlotte continued laughing . Alex just continued starring at him like he didn,t find it funny one bit. He just wanted to say the same but didn,t know how to.
Now it was time for singing and Michael was required to go first. Michael had a very bad singing voice.
"C,mon Michael. Sing"
""Mike,sing on"
"O-okay. I will. Thought I found a way "Michael started. His voice sounded like old men who were about to die.
Alex couldn,t help this just a bit and laughed out loud until
tears started dripping from his eye. He and Charlotte laughed out loud. Michael just used one of the designs to cover his face so he wouldn,t experience the mockery .