(Chapter Fifty-Six)

THEY DESERVE IT

Alex then stared at his wrist. What he did sure worked but he was still finding it hard to tell Michael to let go and stop him from being his bestfriend.
Every move Michael made just made Alex love him the very more and now he was gonna push him away.
Michael later arrived and cleaned it.
The lady cleaner then knocked on the door .
"Yes"Michael said.
"You don't have to do that. I can handle it"
"It's not a problem
"Yes it is. The hotel manager's gonna sack me if she notices that. Everyone here knows you very well"She said
"Okay then. You can just dispose this"Michael said.
"One more thing. You have a bit of water on your forehead. I should clean it"She said and wiped it off.
"Excuse me"She said and left
"People are funny,Alex she didn't even notice you"Michael said
"Okay,your drugs"Alex said.
"Oh geez. You remembered Alex. Why can't you just forget things"Michael said.
"Now,don't argue amd just have it"Alex said.
"Fine then"Michael obeyed.

The next day,Alex and Michael were in the car making it home.
"Why ain't you saying anything?"Alex asked but Michael was asleep.
Alex just smiled and rested his hair slowly on the chair.
"He doesn't realise he looks more like a new born infant"Alex thought and continued driving till they got down in Yanqing when Michael finally woke up.
They were gathered by a lot of fans and journalistes.
"Prince Alexander,we got to know about what happened in Beijing to some guys.  They have been stuck in the floor not being able to move"The first one said.
"Do you know what must have caused that?
"Were you trying to protect someone?
"Well,I think they merited what's happening to them . They tried to take a life and should be dealt with. I was in Beijing and I believe whatsoever happened to them . They deserved it"Alex said.
"Michael,what about the accusations against Wunyan Baskia Ling,it was all as a result of what happened to you. I believe everyone wants justice "Another said as Alex and Michael stare at each other.
"Our condolences Michael and Bau"Fans shouted .
"Well,I think it isn't necessary anymore. All should be dropped. Things are just misunderstood"Michael said leaving while they still followed them.
Wunyan was sure watching what Michael said
"Sis,do you think Michael still loves you?"Genesis asked.
"I don't know but I know I still do "Wunyan said .
"Michael said all accusations should be dropped. Wunyan shouldn't be protested on or questioned"A fan said.
"Whatsoever he says,we follow. That's the job of fans"Another said.
Millions were gathered there while staffs stopped fans from getting close to them.
"Prince Alexander is here . O.m.g. . We love you Prince Alexander "Alex's fans shouted while Alex just smiled as they made it to Mr Wang's  house.

Mr Wang's house.
"Alex wait"Michael said.
"Why,any problem?"Alex asked.
"Well I'm a bad brother . Today is Cheng's birthday. I didn't even get a gift"Michael said.
"You really are a bad brother. What does Cheng love the most?"Alex asked.
"Huh..Phones,nothing can ever change that"Michael said.
"Well then just order. It would arrive  before the party starts"Alex said
"So,you're gonna get her something?"Michael asked.
"Yeah but I won't tell you"Alex said.
"I know it's gonna be a phone and nothing more"Michael said.
"We'll see about that"Alex said as they pressed the doorbell .
"Bro"Cheng shouted and hugged him.
"Prince Alexander"Cheng hugged him too.
"Mum,dad,your Yibo is home"Cheng said.
"So..you are their Yibo?"Alex said mockingly.
"Hey,don't make fun of me"Michael said as Alex smiled.
"Yibo"Mrs Shang shouted and hugged him.
"My Yibo"She added as Alex laughed.
"Son,are you alright?. We heard about what happened. You still saved Wunyan"Mr Wang said.
"Dad I'm fine. It wasn't only me. Alex also did"Michael said.
"Prince Alexander,you're welcome"
"My pleasure"Alex said.
"Do you guys know today's Cheng's birthday?"Mrs Shang asked.
"Mike forgot"Alex said.
"Alex,do you have to tell them?"Michael said.
"C'mon. How can a brother forget his sister's birthday?"Alex said.
"Yibo,did you?"Mr Wang asked.
"No...dad,he's bluffing"Michael said.
"I'm bluffing?"Alex asked.
"Yes you are
"Okay,no arguements now. Who got her a gift?"Mrs Shang asked as everyone remained silent.
"What a pleasant birthday Yibo. You are a very good brother"Mrs Shang said sarcastically.
"Mum,of course I got her a gift. I placed an order"Michael said.
"Well,I'll call the people in charge of the arrangements right now"Mrs Shang said and left.
"Alex c'mon. Let's check on Cheng"Michael said.
"Okay mummy's pet"Alex said.
"Seriously?. You don't have to call me that. I'm not a mummy's pet"Michael said.
"I think you are"Alex said laughing.
"Oh really baby Alexander"
"Okay,don't baby me
"But you called me a mummy's pet
"Cause that's what you are
"Cause that's what you are too. You gonna use your sword on me. Alex ,why don't you unsheate your sword again?. Let's see how that feels."Michael asked as Alex continued staring at him.
"Why?"Michael asked.
"It's not necessary anymore"He said.
"You,you can't do without swords. You are a fuddy-duddy and you know that. So why isn't it necessary?"Michael asked.
"No more questions. Let's wish your sister"Alex said.
"Right,let's go"Michael said as they left to Cheng's room.
They were surprised that she was sad.
Cheng was just busy thinking of someone who Michael knew. Sitting there, recalling what he had told her.
"Look Cheng,I have exams . I am not into this relationships again"He had earlier said .
Cheng's look was really sad before she heard a knock.
"Hey Cheng"Alex said.
"Ohh,hey Prince Alexander,hey bro. Come on in"Cheng said.
"Okay,we have something for you"Michael said as they both chorused
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENG !!!!💝🤩🎂"They both said as she smiled .
"I thought you'd forget"Cheng said.
"Why would I forget my little sis birthday. I remember the day you were born. Mum didn't even get to carry you,I carried you all day"Michael said.
"Thank you. So what do you guys get for me?"Cheng asked as Michael and Alex stared at each other.
"Cool,she needs a gift"Michael muttered.
"Who doesn't want a gift on their birthday?"Alex replied
"It's okay if you didn't get me a gift"Cheng said sadly.
"No sis,we got you a gift but it's not gonna be given now"Michael said touching her hair.
"Ohh. So what did you get.?"Cheng asked.
"Huh..it's a surprise"Michael said.
"Whatever it is. I know Prince Alexander will always get the perfect gift cause he's responsible"Cheng said.
"Thanks Cheng"Alex said.
"Him?. I'll get you the best gift,trust me"Michael said.
"I'll see about that"Cheng said .
"But Cheng. You are not really happy today. It's your birthday "Michael said
"Is it really obvious?"Cheng asked.
"Yeah. Cause of that cute guy. Alex's apprentice"Michael asked.