(Chapter Twenty-Three)

I CAN'T LEAVE YOU

"Wunyan,he,s my bestfriend and.....
"Enough,you already chose him"Wunyan said and left while Michael didn,t know how tears rained down. He didn,t really expect himself to react this way but he did. He was just mad over her.
He sat on the pavement and wiped his tears even though they couldn,t stop.
He then felt a hand on his back,he looked up only to see Alex standing there sadly. He just didn,t like seeing Michael sad.
"Mike,you need your girlfriend. Forget about me and go on"Alex said.
"Your memories always never die"Alex said.
Michael then  stood up and faced him.
"No Alex. I will surpass it one day. I can,t leave you for any reason . You are my bestfriend and I,ll be with you till everything,s alright. Am sorry for what happened in class today,I had no choice but always remember you,re my only best friend"Michael said and hugged him.
Alex couldn,t help his sadness,he knew it would be hard for Michael but he also didn,t want Michael to leave him,he loved him a lot. But the way things are going,he didn,t wanna see Michael sad for any reason. He,d rather get used to his comic and frustrating attitude than for him to watch him sad.

Minutes later,
Aj arrived to the position they were.
"Hey bestie"Aj said.
"You are not my best friend . Quit it"
"So who then is it?. Prince Alexander. I can,t believe you,d befriend him" Aj said
"So you also believed and didn,t stop Wunyan. How could you. You were suppose to be on my side"Michael said.
"Dude you know it,s true"Aj said .
"No it,s not. Y,ll can say what ever you want but I do not care anyway. As for now let,s take a break. You know what ,I thought you liked Alex in a good way but it's clearly obvious you see him wrongly. Am sure you understand that"Michael said and left.
Aj just stood there with his mouth wide opened without any words coming out.

"Mike you didn,t have to. I know you love Wunyan but he,s still your friend"Alex said.

"Alex am not doing this cause of that. He insulted you and spoke ill of you. I can,t tolerate that Alex . Let,s go"Michael said.

Afternoon lectures.
Everyone arrived in class for the lectures chit chatting.
Michael,s class.was really crowdy,that was the populous of the Schoool cause Michael was in that class.
They usually come to admire him even though he doesn,t realise it.
Michael then approached Wen.
"Excuse me Wen"Michael called as Wen looked up at those eyes of his.
"I,ve been calling ,you didn,t pick"Wen said.
"Ohhhh sorry . I guess wasn,t in the mood or busy perhaps"Michael said.
Wen knew he just didn,t like her and she had to accept it.
"I would like us to exchange seats. You seat on mine ,I seat on yours"Michael said as Wen humblely obeyed packing her items to his seat near Aj.

She then helped him with his stuff to his new seat.
"Thanks"Michael said.
"You are welcome"She said with a slight smile and sat near Aj.
"Are you fighting with Michael?"
"I guess"
"So....that,s why he moved."
"I just told him what I thought was true"Aj said with a sad face.
"No more video games again and funny ways"He thought.

Michael and Alex were both talking while the teacher was teaching .
"So what do you call the game?"Alex asked.
"Flip the bottle"I guess.
"Let,s play it"Michael said as they started playing the game.
Alex learnt so fast as almost the whole class drew their attention from the teacher to the both.

The lecturer finally called their attention .
"Michael and his guard,enough"The strict lecturer said.
"Ohhh sorry"Michael said.
After the day,s lectures.
Michael ,Cheng and Charlotte made their way into the car.
Immediately they stepped down ,Michael noticed Wunyan and her boyfriend walking together making his mood change.
Alex then noticed his mood and tried doing something to make him smile but for the very first time Michael didn,t react. This got Alex feeling guilty.
They later picked up Cheng on the way.
"Why,s the car so silent?"Cheng asked .
"Cause someone,s not fine"Charlotte replied.
"Who cares. I mean if it,s my brother.  I already knew his dumb crush wouldn,t last with him. If I was my brother I would teach her a lesson for breaking up with me"Cheng said.
"Silence pls"Alex said as he drove off to his apartment always glowing with lights everywhere.
Charlotte then stepped down with Cheng ,she just wanted to see her bestie off.
Michael was still not talking not realising Alex had been starring at him all this while.
"Mike"He called making Michael move his face to him.
"Yeah. Ohh you,re in your house now . I guess we,ll see tomorrow"Michael said and gave out a slight smile.
"You,re really gonna fake a smile to me"Alex said and also turned a puppy eye ,making him look sad.
Michael then noticed that and
"Alex why are you sad?"he asked .
"Well my best friend is sad so I guess am sad about that"Alex said and laughed then smiled.
"Alex you,re so funny. I guess I thought you that"
"Yeah thanks"Alex said
"Puff your cheek"he said.
"I can,t do that"Michael said.
"Well then watch me"Alex said and puffed his cheek then Michael observed it then took a selfie of the both of them in the car.
"Take care"Michael said.
"Keep smiling"Alex said and stepped out of the car carrying his cat into the house.
Michael then smiled and zoomed off with Cheng.

A day later,
The whole class became confused with Michael and his guard,s relationship. They were acting like brothers.
The head of department then visited their class.
Before then,the class were chatting on various celebrities of course Alex and Michael were included.
Alex was busy drawing and designing a pool with people in it while Michael was wearing a headset and browsing.
"My favourite celebrity and would always be which I really love is prince Alexander Zhan Xiao. I love him so much,his acting,his eyes,his words . The way he smiles and the way he fights. If he could just appear and take me out. I would never dare decline"Cassandra.
"No we wouldn,t decline"the girls said.
A lot of them were on Alex,s side and a part of a lot were on Michael,s side.