(Chapter Forty- One)

I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU

"Yes. Excuse me"Alex said and left.
He continued driving while still thinking about Michael.
He just couldn,t stay there or he wouldn,t control his emotions.
He was never used to getting emotional but right now,he couldn,t control it and stopped the car .
The tears finally escaped ,a lot continued escaping as he thought of Michael.
If Michael left him,who would he call a best friend. Michael was a good example of a true friend which he never had. How could he just stand hearing he didn,t have much time to live.
So it means Mixander wasn,t forever.
Alex continued before he noticed those guys whom Michael described to him following him.
He stopped his car and came out,how dare they, now that he wasn,t in a good mood
Alex then got down as they all stepped down.
"Prince Alexander. Good to see you"The leader said.
Alex just ignored them.
"What you were doing right now had better be the last time"Alex said about to leave .
"Well prince,we ain,t here for you. Our target was your bestfriend. You better warn him or he,ll be dead gone"Zhang said as Alex squeezed his hand furiously and turned back with a glare .
He grabbed Zhang by the neck.
"Now listen to me carefully. If any of you dare hurt Michael. "Alex said with a smirk  .
"You,re gonna see another side of me"Alex said.
"We have seen all your side. They are all bad that,s why you can never be loved because you,re bad and evil. If Michael continues covering you up then he,ll have to be eliminated"One said as Alex grabbed him and pushed him away.
They all gathered him as he fought they all by just dodging.
"This sword will be used to eliminate little Michael Yibo Wang"One said as Alex grabbed the sword and pointed it at him getting more angry.
He could do anything right now.
"I know you,re gonna murder him . Prince murderer. Do it then"The leader said as Alex raised the sword slowly before he felt some hand placed on him. He looked behind.
"Mike"He said as the gang got frustrated. Their plan had being ruined. Michael was really gonna protect Alex and won,t let him get hurt.
They kept on starring at each other before Michael finally let out a slight smile at him and took the sword away from his grip.
"No. He won,t murder him. I guess your plan failed today. I know you wanna take this upon Alex but I guess it failed"Michael said with a smirk.
"Well we,ll see about you. Michael Yibo Wang"The leader said.
"Thanks for that. It,s my full name"Michael said as they all left.
"Are you alright?"Michael asked.
"No. You ain,t suppose to be here"Alex said.
"I know but I couldn't let you do something like this when you are angry. They just want to make it look like you,re bad and I can,t let them succeed"Michael said.
"You are suppose to rest. Let,s go"Alex said.
"No . I,m tired of resting. Can,t you see it?"Michael said.
"How did you know I was here?"Alex asked.
"Perhaps trailed. I wanted to be sure you,re fine"
"Well I am. I should be the one doing that"
"Prince,am not complaining"
"Mike am just worried"Alex said as they both entered the car.
"Alex am gonna be fine"Michael said.
"So what about the reports?"Alex asked.
"Well I guess everyone has a day to leave this world maybe that,s my destiny"Michael said as Alex starred sadly at him in the eye,he just wondered if Michael understood the way he would feel if he left him. Of course Michael understood.
"And what you,re leaving behind"Alex said .
"Family will still move on Alex oneday."Michael said as Alex looked away sadly.
"Alex,I will always be here for you till all this is over even if the world is against you. That,s a promise"Michael said as Alex turned and let out a smile full of love to Michael. He did love and trust him more than anyone.
"I,m also gonna be here for you"Alex said.
"You don,t need to tell me. I know baby"Michael said as Alex looked away . Michael had began his annoying words.