(Chapter Eighty-One)

Alexandra later on arrived and hugged Alex.
"Happy birthday in advance"She said while Alex just smiled.
Before you knew it someone rang the doorbell.
Alex didn't really bother who it was,he didn't really think Michael would show up here from Alaska but he didn't believe his ears.
"Look who's here"Charlotte said as everyone stared up including Alex.
"Hey Michael"Everyone said.
"We didn't expect you to show up"The queen said.
"Well,It's my best friend's birthday anyway. Besides I felt bored"Michael said.
Alex smiled at him but remembering what happened,he changed his mood.
Michael made his way towards his buddy for a hug  but Alex didn't receive his hug,he just went to where his mum was sitted.
"Mum,can you make something for me to eat. I'd love to eat your own food"Alex said while Michael stared in surprise.
"Oh really Zhan. Of course I'll make you.....
"Of course she will not"King Xiao interrupted.
"Dad,why are you being hard on me. It's not like I can't cook myself" Alex said while everyone laughed.
"Okay. Show us you can cook by cooking for everyone here"King Xiao said.
"Dad c'mon"
"Or you can't"
"Fine"Alex said and left.
Michael was about following him when king Xiao stopped him.
"Michael,not an inch. I know you'll help him"King Xiao said.
"Yes your higness"Michael obeyed and sat back.

Michael then threw a glance to Alex and gestured to him if he needed his help but Alex just ignored him.
"Why's he snubbing me?"Michael pondered.
"Everyone come see this. Chan's talking!!!!!"Charlotte exclaimed as they all rushed upstairs.
"Thank you Charlotte"Michael said and left to the kitchen.
"You've not started yet. What do you wanna prepare?"Michael asked.
"Meatbolls  and chicken  soup"Alex replied.
"Okay I can help. The first thing you'll have to do is....
"I don't need your help"Alex shunned.
"You must be kidding Alex"Michael chuckled.
"I know you don't know how to cook at all. Why don't you just tell your dad and experience the penalty than do something you can't do "Michael said.
"That's why it's good to learn"Alex said.
"Right,so who are you gonna learn from?"Michael asked.
"Not your buisness. I can handle it myself. Just go"Alex said and faced what he was grinding. Michael then noticed Alex's mood wasn't so good.
"Hey,why the rudeness. Did I do something wrong. First of all you ignored my hug,secondly you ignored my call. You  snubbed me and now you're being rude. C'mon"Michael said but still Alex didn make a  sound.
"Fine . I'll leave if that's what you want"Michael said and left.
Alex then looked up at him while he was gone and continued what he was doing.
Michael then arrived while they all stared at him.
"I swear I didn't do anything your highness"Michael said.
"It's alright. I just saw you leaving Alex by himself or he'll never learn to live without you"King Xiao said while Michael chuckled and sat down on the chair even though he didn't like the way Alex was mad at him.
"What did I do wrong?"He pondered.

Minutes later.
"Am so famished"Charlotte said holding her tummy.
"Well,we'll eat anything Xander prepares"Zaoshang said.
"We all know he's gonna prepare a disaster"Charlotte said .
"I'm gonna go buy myself some  icecreams"Charlotte said almost leaving.
"Xander's here"The queen said.
"Finally"Charlotte said and went back to her seat.
"So son. It's time for us to try this out"King Xiao said and had a bite of the meal in front of him.
"Qing,have a taste"He said as the queen tried it.
"Tell your son the truth"King Xiao said.
"Well,darling don't mind your dad. It's only a bit spicy that's all. I'll always tell you the truth"She said.
"Are you sure?"King Xiao asked.
"Yeah. Try it again"The queen said as he gave a second try and smiled.
"Hmmm. Zaoshang,Wang,have a taste"King Xiao said as they grabbed a piece.
"Hmmm. Good"Zaoshang said.
"Not spicy?"King Xiao asked.
"Yeah. It's a bit but good "Zaoshang said.
"Okay,Michael. It's your turn. You'll have to be sincere,don't look Xander in the eye"King Xiao said while Alex glanced at him,he knew Michael would always be honest to him even though it was negative.
"Well,I think it's a bit spicy and too hard. That's all"Michael said and stared at Alex before giving a smile but Alex avoided that.
"Well I was right"The queen said.
"Zhan,you learn things fast. Don't mind your dad"The queen said.
"Thanks mum"Alex said.
"Oh pls. Am sure he researched on his phone. He can't learn things he hasn't been thought in a go . That's why the internet's here to help"King Xiao said.
"Dad c'mon,don't be so negative"Alex said.
"Fine. You tried your best and you did well but not almost perfect. I won't pester you again. Besides it's time for you to celebrate the day you were born"King Xiao said.
"Bro. When you were born ,your first welcome gift to dad was a kick in his face"Zaoshang said as everyone laughed.
"Hange, don't make fun of me. I'm still your father"King Xiao said.
"Dad,am just telling him the truth. C'mon he was a baby then"Zaoshang said.
"Excuse me"Michael said and went to take a call while Alex glanced at him before leaving upstairs.
"It will arrive tomorrow Mr Wang"
"Okay make sure it's in order. Thank you"Michael said and cut the call.
He later came in to the sitting room.
"Huh.....Charlotte,
where's Alex?"Michael asked.
"He left upstairs"She replied.
"Okay,excuse me"Michael said and left upstairs.
He later saw him in the penthouse staring across the valley.
"Bau"Michael called as Alex stared back.
"Bau,seriously?"Alex asked.
"Well,I guess you deserve it"Michael said.
"No thanks"Alex said and looked away.
"Alex,c'mon. Why are you being rude to me?. What did I do?. There's gotta be a reason for all this"Michael said.
"Ask yourself"Alex said.
"Okay. Michael Yibo Wang,what did you do wrong to Alexander Zhan. "Michael said while Alex bowed his face down in amusement.
"Mike stop"He said still laughing.
"I won't. Now you're laughing"Michael said amd held Alex's hand while Alex stared at him.
"Alex,my mind told me nothing"He said.
"Well it lied"Alex said.
"Really?. Mind did you lie?"Michael asked while Alex started laughing again.
"Okay that's enough"Alex said.
"Am leaving"Alex said but Michael held his hand not letting go.
"Let go"Alex said with a stern look.
"No. I won't let go. I will never let go of you"Michael said staring at him.

Alex then continued staring at him in the eye.
"Did I really do something wrong?  . Just spit it"Michael said.
"Let go"Alex said as Michael obeyed.
"Anyways you can stay. You can't leave cause of me. I'll leave but soon you'll tell me what wrong I did"Michael said and left the pent house.
Alex was about to say wait but paused,he knew he wasn't really angry at him.
"Hey Charlotte"Michael said to Charlotte who had been standing outside before he left.
"Hey"Charlotte said to Alex