(Chapter Nineteen)

FRIENDSHIP BEFORE FAMILY

Alex made his way back to his room only to see his mum,brother and uncle starring at him.
He just ignored them almost making his way back to his room until his uncle stopped him.
"So Alex what other agenda do you have?"Waoshang asked but Alex just ignored him.
"Alexander I am still speaking to you"Waoshang said.
"None of your buisness"Alex said.
"You should be glad we are still here to assist than letting that dumb help you"Waoshang said
"Why didn't you say that in front of him?. Tell it to his face"Alex said.
"I've got no time for that. If you really don,t need our help,why don't you go far away so it would be obvious so you'll have no one pestering you again"Waoshang said.
"Fine"Alex said about to leave until the queen stopped him.
"Alexander what do you mean by fine . Are you really leaving?"the queen asked.
"What if I want to. Why ,do you care?"Alex asked.
"If you leave then you are guilty of all the accusations and you are running away from it"The queen said .
"Then so be it"Alex said and left.
The queen just watched as he left. She didn't want to show that she still cared for her son. She really didn,t want him to leave,all she wanted was for him to prove his innocence.

That night.
The whole Wang family had arrived and settled down again.
"Yibo do you wanna have your meal now?"Mrs Shang asked dishing out his meal but didn,t get a reply. She then moved to his room.

Michael just lay on his bed swiping pictures on his phone with no look on his face.
Mrs Shang then came into his room.
"Yibo"
"Mum"
"I've been calling you . Dinner is ready"she said.
"I lost my appetite mum. Never mind"Michael said.
"But Yibo,haven't you really forgotten about your best friend. Am sure you both are gonna meet again"
"Mum am not worried about not meeting him again. I just hope we'll see each other again"Michael said as mrs Shang bowed her face on her palm.
"So what's the difference with what I said"
"I see"
"Am getting you your meal"she said and left.

The next morning,
Michael was arranging his bed until someone tapped him from behind.
"Hey buddy"the voice said.
"Aj"Michael said and hugged him.
"Long time menn. You didn,t bother calling or checking up on me."
"Am sorry bro. Well am here now"Michael said and hugged him again.

Minutes later,
Michael offered his buddy some juice.
"Menn,you're looking more handsome"Aj said.
"Thanks you too"Michael said.
"So you know the main reason am her"Aj said.
"Why,racing."Michael said as Aj bowed his face on his hand.
"No,Alexander the prince . Did you both come in contact?"Aj said.
Michael just smiled before speaking.
"Yeah"
"So..what happened?"
"We're friends"
"You're kidding right?"
"Not a bit"Michael said as Aj's mouth opened with no words coming out.
"You don't mean that"Aj finally said.
"Yes I do. Why are you finding it hard to believe me?"Michael said
"Well prince Alexander is not someone you just make a friend so easily. He's so good and.....
"Well I did. I know the way I do my things"Michael said .

Alex was in his room speaking with Charlotte.
"You are planning on leaving . What country?. America,England ,Mexico ,Korea"Charlotte continued mentioning until Alex mentioned his place of destination.
"Beijing"he said
"Am not leaving China"he added.
"That's exciting. You have billions of fans in beijing. Michael is there too"
"Wait Michael. Is that your main reason of going to beijing?"Charlotte asked.
"No. Work. I am still an artist,don't forget"Alex said.
"I don,t believe that. I know it's cause of Michael,you can't help staying away from him. I have to call him and tell him"Charlotte said.
"That's not necessary. I can do it myself"Alex said.
"So,when are you gonna leave?"Charlotte asked.
"Early tomorrow"Alex said.
"Shoul I help you arrange for a settlement?"Charlotte said.
"Ok thanks"Alex said as Charlotte left the room.
Immediately she stepped her feet out of the room,she ran across the queen.
"My queen"Charlotte said and almost left before the queen stopped her.
"Charlotte,where,s Alexander?"the queen asked.
"In his room"
"Doing what?"
"Preparing for his flight"
"What flight?"
"To beijing tomorrow"Charlotte said and left.
"He's really serious about leaving" the queen said sadly.

The next day.
Alex and Charlotte made their way towards the private helicopter with the guards taking the luggages into the helicopter.
The queen quickly rushed out while Waoshang wasn't just comfortable with this.
"Alexander,why are you really doing this?"the queen asked but didn,t get an answer.
"You are really putting friendship before family?"the queen asked.
"Mum,take care"Alexander said and hugged her while Zaoshang starred sadly.
Alex then made his way into the helicopter sadly before they flew off.
The queen just watched sadly and broke into tears.

The journey to beijing was smooth but long . Alex slept a little while Charlotte just pictured him and posted it.

Hours later,they  arrived at beijing .
Stepping down at the port , the whole port was   noisy .
It looked like everyone noticed the beautiful angel walk in.
"Oh my God. Isn't that prince Alexander?"one of the girls saud holding her dog but didn't get any reply. The rest of then were all gazing with their mouth opened. They didn't really expect Alex to be as handsome as this. Seeing him on the media,he wasn't like this. He was 💯 more than they expected.
The people in charge of his apartment were waiting for him already and approached him.
"Prince Alexander,you are welcome to beijing"one of them said but Alex didn't give a reply and just walked to the car. One of them was about opening  the door for him until he stopped him.
"Not necessary"he said and walked in with Charlotte. They couldn't let the crowd come clo.se to him. They later zoomed off to Huairou#1.

Huairou#1,beijing.
Alex arrives in Huairou .
"Prince Alexander. You are welcome to beijing"the man in charge of the hoise said after giving a slight bow.
"Charlotte is this the apartment?"Alex asked.
"Well yeah more than a mansion since you're used to mansions"Charlotte.
"How much did it cost?"
"Just 900,000yuan"Charlotte replied.