(Chapter Twenty-Two)

"HE'S RIGHT"

Everyone in the whole school were scared for this bullies.
Michael wasn,t cause he was a celebrity and they dare not approach celebrities.
Alex didn,t reply and just kept silent,the question was stupid and he didn,t need to explain anything to them,who were they.
The boys then started rounding him.
"Hold him"the leader of the gang said.
Alex just let them play for now and not cross their lane.
Everyone left their classes and gathered outside to watch the drama.
Michael later arrived with Aj as he bowed his face amusingly.
"Alex is gonna kill them"He thought.
"Isn,t this your guard there. What,s he doing,those bullies are gonna teach him a lesson"Aj said as Michael just laughed at that statement. He knew what Alex could do.
"What,s so funny?"Aj asked .
"Nothing,forgotten who ninjas are?"Michael replied and watched how the whole School put so much attention into this.
He just thought if Alex revealed himself,the whole School would be on fire even the bullies would try hard to be his friend.

The leader of the gang  then raised his hand to punch Alex as he dodged his face,the blow landed on  one of the boys faces at the back.
"Ouch!"
"Menn you hit me instead"He complained as Michael laughed,while everyone were so focused like they were watching a real movie.
"Where did you learn that,you dumb thing"The leader of the gang said and drew Alex,s cloth up.
Alex didn,t let this go and kicked him away then backflited and gave the ones at the back a kick affecting each other and left them landing on their faces.
They rushed up to him while he ran the  the wall leaving them to hit their heads on the wall.
He then backflited down as everyone clapped while Michael didn,t. This wasn,t the first time Alex was fighting that he witnessed .
"Now leave now"he said as the bullies respected him and left,they had really embarassed themselves .
Alex was so cool that the girls couldn,t stop staring at him. He didn,t reveal himself and they were falling for him already. Well he was really cool,he didn,t sustain  a single injury ,that was so cool to them.
Michael then approached him.
"Cool isn,t it"Michael asked .
Yuan then approached them.
"Hey Michael"
"Yuan"Michael said and hugged her .
"Is he your friend?"She asked .
"Huh....be-beter friend"He stammered ,Alex realising what he wanted to say.
"Xiexie"Yuan said.
Alex just kept on having a glance at her like he was trying to figure something out.
"Bu ke qi"Alex said while Michael noticed they were both glancing at each other.
He loudly cleared his throat as the attention passed to him.
Aj then stood near him and wrapped his arm round his neck.
Alex just stared uncomfortably.
Michael then held Alex,s  hand not replying to Aj,s ,he then threw a smile at him as they left to Michael,s class .
A lecturer was in the class teaching.
Wen caught a glimpse of Michael and smiled ,he was even more handsome.
He then stepped into his class.
"Y,all wait"Sonya said,the lecturer.
"Goodday mrs Sonya"Michael said.
"Michael my boy"Sonya said smiling. She had always liked Michael since he was in his first level.
"So...who,s that?"She asked pointing at Alex.
"Ohh. My guard friend. "
"That,s a new information. Well then young man,you can seat near that damsel over there"Sonya said,Alex wasn,t so comfortable with this. He wanted to seat with his best friend so he could feel free to do anything but it looks like someone was drawing his attention away,Aj.
He then respected the lecturer ,He was always respectful to people anyway.
He then made his way near Wen and sat down next to her.
He didn,t even behave like he noticed her.
"Hi,am Wen. You can ask me anything you are not so sure with "Wen said to the hearing of Alex.
Later on the lecturer called Michael to the front of the class.
"So...Michael we,ll be starting with you as you know why"
"Why?"Michael asked as they all sighed and bowed their faces including Alex.
"Well we want you to pull out your favourite friend and talk about him to the whole class.
"Righttt."Michael said looking straight at where Alex was sitting but he couldn,t point him out,they would think it weird of his guard which he made him up to be is his bestfriend. While still thinking of what to say,Aj moved to the front of the class.
"It,s me. He,s just thinking of calling me"Aj said smiling at Michael.
Michael then decided to use Aj even though he wasn,t comfortable with it.
Alex was so so jealous,it was now obvious in his face as he squeezed his hand.
Wen noticed this,"Are you alright?"She asked but he didn,t say a word and almost stormed out of the class when Sonya stopped him.
"Won,t you take permission?"She asked.
"Excuse me "He said and left,Michael felt the reason why and felt comfortable still describing Aj as his best friend.
The morning lectures were now over ,next was afternoon lectures for people who were involved,some were involved in the evening lessons.
Michael was looking for Alex but couldn,t find him finally deciding to call him until his eye noticed something strange.
Wunyan and a guy were both pecking and kissing each other.
He dropped his phone and approached Wunyan when the young fellow left,Alex also followed through to get what was going on.
"Wunyan wait"Michael said  and pulled her to the library side which was usually quiet.
"Michael"She said.
"What,s the meaning of what you were doing right now?"
"Not your buisness. He,s my boy friend"Wunyan said.
"But Wunyan we.......
"But what. When you left to Shanghai,you totally forgot about me cause of the evil prince"
"Evil prince huh... Who told you all this?"
"Not your buisness. You forgot about me anyway cause you were associating with prince Alexander who murdered his uncle and lots of other people"
"Wunyan all this are lies. How,s it feel like being blamed for what you don,t do. Alex is not evil"
"You,re still on his side. He must have charmed you"
"Enough. Don,t insult him anymore. I have always believed him cause I know he,s right"
"Even though few people believe,our eyes are opened . Aj also believes. We,re done Michael"
"But Wunyan,you can,t end things this way. I love you and what I always wanted was for us to be together. Am back now"
"You either choose prince Alexander or me"

Readers pls drop your votes in the voting box below💖