(Chapter Eighty-Four)

Alex then munched a little of the cake.
"Okay you can have it"Alex said and gave it to him while Michael grinned.
"Thank you"Michael said.
"I love you"Alex said while Michael smiled.
"Well I love you more"Michael said and munched it.
"Mike
"Yeah
"You know what am famished for right now?"Alex asked.
"Noodles"Michael said.
"Like you guessed"Alex said.
"I know the look of someone who's famished for noodles"Michael said.
"Well....do you have any suggestion?"Alex asked.
"Of course. I'll prepare it and we'll have to share it. Deal or no deal"Michael asked.
"No deal"Alex said.
"Okay stay famished"Michael said while Alex stood up pacing frustratingly to and fro.
"Why why why?"He said while Michael just comtinued pressing his phone.
"Alex,learn not to be an acagon"Michael said while Alex frowned and came to his view.
"Mike,c'mon. Do I have to share it with you?"Alex asked like a baby.
"Yes,that's why am here. For you to share with me. Simple Alex"Michael said as Alex sighs but had to agree.
"Fine. We'll share. "Alex said while Michael wrapped his hand round his neck.
"That's my bestie talking. Let's go. We should do everything silently so no one will awake"Michael said as they both went to the kitchen.
Alex and Michael then started preparing it,Alex helped chopping the onions while Michael gave the chicken a frie.
They both did everything silently and waited impatiently.

Fifteen mjnutes later.
11:45pm
"Alex it's cooked. I'll dish it for both of us"Michael said and dished it.
"Is mine among?"Charlotte asked approaching them.
Alex and Michael then stared at each other.
"Not really"They said eating it.
"Fine then,I'll tell uncle you cooked late. He hates that and you'll have no noodles anymore"Charlotte said
"Well I don't care"Alex said still eating.
"Everyone Alex
"Fine. You can join us. Eat Michael's own . Mine is little"Alex lied.
"Little?. Mine also is little"Michael said.
"Fine. You have his and have mine. That's equal"Alex said.
"Agreed"Michael said while Charlotte grabbed a fork and had two spoons then the chiccken.
"Delicious. Where's Alex?"She asked but he was nowhere to be found.
"Oh no. You can't have from mine and not have from his. We better find him now. Alex hates sharing,he'll have to share today"Michael said as they rushed upstairs ,they saw him move to the pent house door.
"Alex,open the door"Charlotte said but he didn't.
"Open the damn door"Charlotte exclaimed frustratingly.
"Alex,this isn't fair"Michael said.
Minutes later,Alex came out and closed his mouth to belch.
"Excuse me"He said holding the empty plate with only a fork. There wasn't any noodles particle. He ate every beat of it.
"Alex,where's my part?"Charlotte glared.
"Sorry,you were late. It's in my belly"Alex said while Michael frowned.
"I'll kill you"Charlotte said holding his hand tightly . Michael and Alex just laughed.
"You're on his side?"Charlotte asked .
"Boys"Michael said while they smirked.
"Am gonna report you two"Charlotte said
Few minutes later.
King and queen were standing outside their rooms yawning.
"Charlotte what's the matter?"The queen asked.
"Well..
"You all go to bed right now"King Xiao shunned
"But uncle "Charlotte couldn't finished cause they entered back into their rooms
Charlotte just glared at the two of them.
Alex just hugged her.
"I will never share cause you told on me "He said to her ears.
"I'll kill you"Charlotte said angrily approaching her room.
"I love you"Alex said but she ignored him.
He was so good at frustrating .
"Haha"They both laughed.
"But Alex,you know I shared mine. You should have also shared yours"Michael said.
"Okay fine. Tomorrow"Alex said.
"Promise"Michael said.
"Fine promise"Alex said as they both held hands moving to their rooms.
"Thanks again for the gift"Alex said.
"Not again. This is just your first thank you"Michael said.
"Whatever"Alex said and embraced him first passionately. Michael then returned the hug with that beautiful smile.
"Goodnight"They both said to each other before leaving to their rooms to have a good night rest.
The next morning.
Alex stepped downstairs and sat on the dinning while Charlotte glared at him.
"You're still mad"Alex said.
"Mad about what?"King Xiao said.
"Nothing dad. She's just mad cause I snubbed her. Sorry Charlotte"Alex said and smiled at her.
"Okay,let's eat now"The queen said as everyone started eating excluding Alex.
"Son,why ain't you eating?"King Xiao asked.
"He's waiting for Michael I guess. Let's just eat"Zaoshang said.
"Is that true?"King Xiao asked.
"Huh...maybe"Alex said while Michael arrived and sat near him.
"Goodmorning bro"He said.
"Good you're here. You've really not changed from your sleeping ways"Alex said.
"Nope. "Michael said and took a french frie while Alex grabbed the burger.
"Charlotte's still angry about that"Alex whispered while Michael chuckled silently.
"Well are we gonna do that again today?"Alex whispered.
"Well I should be asking you. It's your house anyway"Michael whispered back.
"Fine. Today"Alex said and coughed a bit.
"Hey are you alright?"Michael said while Charlotte passed the glass of water but the shifting of her chair made her pour it on his face.
"O.m.g. Charlotte,are you seeing?"Xandra asked and wiped his face with the wrap while Charlotte glared,of course she adjusted the chair so it would be a waste.
"Xander,are you alright?"Everyone asked.
"She's still angry. Just noodles God"Michael thought.
"Thanks"He said to Xandra while she smiled.
"You are welcome"She said.
"Why's Charlotte this way today?"King Xiao asked to everyone.
"Cause of noodles"Michael laughed while Alex stared at him.
"I meant. Maybe she wants noodles"He said.
"Excuse me"Charlotte said and left while Xandra smirked.
"Okay,this is really getting serious"Michael said.
"Excuse me"Xandra said and left.
Alex and Michael then stared at each other.
The next thing they heard were slaps and hits.
They all rushed upstairs to see Charlotte and Xandra fighting.
"Why are you so jealous of me Charlotte. You want Alex to yourself"Xandra said while Alex pulled Xandra away knowing that Charlotte can murder her cause she was a ninja.
"Charlotte. Learn to control your temper c'mon"Alex said .
"Are you alright Xandra?"He asked.
"Yes of course. Thank you"She said and hugged him.
"I didn't do anything wrong
It wasn't my fault she spilled the water on you. I don't know why Charlotte's fightimg me"Xandra said while Charlotte stared sadly almost releasing tears.
"Okay. Fighting can't be tolerated. I have a penalty for you two. Especially Charlotte,I didn't expect you to fight her. You're a ninja. What if you hurt her?"King Xiao asked.
"Xandra,I'll take you to your room"Alex said while she smiled and smirked at Charlotte.
"Am sorry your highness. She went too far. She just wants me and Alex to fight"Charlotte said while Michael followed Alex.
"Okay follow me"King Xiao said ignoring what she said.
"Your dad won't find it funny with what you did"King Xiao said.
"This Xandra is more develish than I thought"Charlotte thought.
"Sorry Charlotte. Dad can't you overlook it?"Zaoshang asked.
"If but she's a ninja"King Xiao said as they left.