(Chapter Twenty)

"MIKE"

"You call that just"Alex said.
"Yeah,come on. 900,000¥ is so little for you compared to how rich you are"Charlotte said.

"Charlotte I am not taking the house. I,d better have a house not so big cause am the only one living here"
"And me"Charlotte said.
"Whatever. Excuse me"Alex said to the manager of the house.
"Yes prince"
"Am not purchasing that. What other house do you have?"Alex asked.
"Well we have a mansion ,glass house.....
"How much does the glass house cost?"Alex asked.
"700,000¥"the man replied.
"Okay I,ll buy that. Charlotte get his account details and transfer 758,000¥ to him. That,s an interest"Alex said as the manager smiled.
"Xiexie prince Alexander"he said but Alex just ignored that.
"Alex,where are you going to?"Charlotte asked.
"Not your buisness"Alex said as Charlotte rolled her eye attending to the manager while Alex made his way to the back of his new house where a pool was located and a cage full of.
"Cats",Alex said and let out a smile . He held the cats in his hand carrying them like babies.
"Mike,s scared of cats. I shouldn,t let him see this"Alex said dropping the cats but the cat didn,t let go off his cloth .
"Meow"the cat went looking at Alex,s face. It seemed they liked him ,well who wouldn,t like him. Alex later controlled the cats before doing what he came to do like at the backyard.
Michael and Aj were playing a video game and disturbing the whole neighbourhood. Michael just decided to leave school for three days besides that was higher institution ,they had their freedom.
"No no no. Am missing it."Michael said hitting the video remote harder while controlling it.
"I also can,t "Aj said.
Cheng just stepped downstairs.
"You guys....."she could hardly finish until they barked at her to not distract them.
"Fine just keep on playing your dumb game"Cheng said and sat on the couch glaring at them.
Michael was about defeating the villain until his phone started a loud ring.
"Oh menn. Who the hell is calling me. Am gonna give them a piece of me"He said and went over to his phone then grabbed it.
"Whosoever you are,get off my phone!"Michael said but what he heard in return was ...
"Mike"
His eye widened on hearing that,only one person called him Mike. His hand closed his mouth on hearing that. His mouth was really in trouble.
"Mike,you,re here?"the voice asked.
"Alex"he said to the hearing of Cheng.
"How have you been?"Alex asked.
"Fine and you?"Michael asked.
"Men you,re talking to who at this time?"Aj asked  .
"Shhh"was what Michael said.
"Is that prince Alexander?"Cheng shouted.
"Yes shhhh. Remember no noise when it comes to him"Michael said as Cheng respected that.
Immediately after that ,Aj started playing his violoine. Cheng immediately grabbed it and sat on it.
"Didn,t you hear that Aj?. My brother is speaking to prince Alexander,he said no noise. You either respect that or you leave!!"Cheng exclaimed.

Michael just left the sitting room to the balcony.
"So.. Alex,you were saying?"
"I forgot my words"
"Too bad,I hope your uncle doesn,t pressurise you"Michael said.
"No cause am not in Shanghai"Alex said.
"What?. Where are you?. Japan,Korea"Michael asked like a brother trying to locate where his sister stays.
"Beijing"Alex said as Michael,s eyes went wide opened.
He just couldn,t believe Alex was so close to him now. He thought they would never meet again but he,s in Beijing right now .
"Beijing. Are you serious right now?"Michael asked.
Yeah. Huairou"he replied.
"That,s close to Yanqing where I leave"Michael said.
"Can I come see you?"Michael asked.
"Alright. I will be at the backyard"Alex said as they both ended the call with a smile.
Michael quickly grabbed his headphone and headed for his car.
"Bro,where are you going to?"Cheng asked.
"I,ll tell you when I get back. Bye"Michael said and left to

Huairou.
Michael arrives and packs his car outside. Charlotte was busy with the arrangement of the house. The house was not as the former one but really beautiful and well designed.
Charlotte helped Alex with his large frame picture close to his bed before leaving to her room.

She was really glad to be leaving in Beijing.
It was such a wonderful city and there were many fun places   in beijing like the beijing mueseum and lots more .
Shanghai was also interesting but boring a bit in the palace .
"Alex"Michael called moving to the back yard but couldn,t find him .
"Alex"he called again until he tapped him from behind.
"Right here"Alex said as they embraced each other with Alex returning the hug.
"Am sure thing,s been going good"Alex said
"Yeah. I missed you a lot"Michael said and hugged him again.
"So did you miss me too?"Michael said winking this time.
"No"Alex said
"What?,but why Alex?"Michael said.
"Stop the winking"Alex said.
"If I stopped,would you say the same?"Michael asked but Alex didn,t give him an answer .
"Ok fine I,ll stop"Michael said and let out a slight smile.
"I did"Alex said as Michael smiled.
"I knew it"he said with a wink.
"Actually no"
"You already said it"Michael said.
"Your house is just beautiful as you"Michael said.
"Don,t use the word beautiful on me. You can use it on your girls"
"But Alex. It,s the fact. Beautiful,handsome...they all describe you . Just look at this post . Your fans commented with that word and it,s over 15 million views who supported it"Michael said as Alex grabbed the phone from his hand.
"Who posted this?. I was on my way from Shanghai in the plane"
"Really?. Well maybe it wasn,t a fan. A friend"Michael said.
"Charlotte"they both said.
"Ok why are you both mentioning my name that way"Charlotte said realising Michael and Alex had been in the backyard.
"Charlotte you did this  while I was asleep"Alex said.
"Oh..really. Sorry"Charlotte said.
"Hi Michael"She said and left like nothing happened.
Alex just stared silently.
Michael  just grabbed his phone .
"Alex just forget about that. I,m here already . Don,t you want me  to be here than focus on that"Michael said.
Alex realised Michael was right. He knew in his heart that Michael was the main reason he came to Shanghai. The others were seconded.
"Ok. Let,s go in"Alex said
"Into the pool"Michael said
Alex just bowed  his face on his palms.
"My house"
"Ohhh. Right your glass house"Michael said as they both went into the house.