(Chapter Twenty-Six)

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

"Wow Prince Alex. Good job. I knew you,d win anyway. You have a high capability on doing a lot of things. That,s why You are my role model. Actually you and Michael"Yuan said.
"Thanks"Alex said in a deep and calm voice as it always sounds. His voice was so pleasing to the ear.
He then got up  about to leave when she quickly held him losing balance trapping Alex in it also. They both had their way on the ground with Alex,s hand under her head preventing it hitting the ground.
Yuan kept on starring at him as her heartbeat ran faster starring at those beautiful eyes.
"Was Alex really on top her"Her heart pondered.
He later got up while she managed to rise with a grab on Alex before letting him go.
"I,m sorry about that. I just wanted to ask you something"Yuan said.
Michael had chased Aj round the whole institution as they both made their way to the studio breathing heavily like goats getting killed.
"Aj ne-never ever try that again"Michael said breathing heavily.
"Wait shhh. Can you hear something?"Aj said.
"Yeah let,s hear the discussion"Aj added.
"Alex is against that . I need to stop that habit"Michael said before Aj said something that drew his attention.
"Prince Alex amd Yuan. Hmmm..."He said as Michael moved an inch forward while still breathing heavily.

"What,s that?"Alex said.
"You look like a baby. You are a baby"Yuan said while Alex glared frustratingly .
Michael just raised a thumb up to Yuan even though she didn,t realise,at least people will sooner notice what a baby his best friend was.
"Take it back"Alex said.
"No. It,s just the fact Prince"Yuan said as Alex squeezed his hand in frustration. He wasn,t with his sword anyway which he used on people who give him a hard time like Michael. He wasn,t in Shanghai so he can,t take his sword to a modern world. Swords were traditional anyway.
Alex just covered the frustration about to leave when she held him again.
"Off me"Alex said as she released her hands on him.
"Enough of the words"he added.
"Last one. Do you like me?"She asked as Alex stared at her,her every move just seemed to surprise him. He still found himself dumbfounded at her question.
"Tell me"Yuan said but Alex,s gaze turned to the door sensing  some one was there.
"Oh oh. He,s coming. Quick let,s go"Michael said but they were too late .
"Wait"was what they heard next.
Michael then turned back to see Alex starring down at him
He then started breathing heavily again and holding his chest making Alex approach him and bend beside him.
"Mike,are you alright?"Alex asked ,one could see something written over his face starring at his best friend.
For this little thing he was worried,what if he actually fell sick then Alex will pour out his soul,I guess.
"Yes it,s nothing,just breathing too fast"Michael said but Alex just kept starring at him,he was worried besides Michael had told him about his chest condition,if he got hit,his days will be counting. He wondered if anyone dared that to his best friend so he could show such his dark side. But he couldn,t ask him here cause that was a private matter and he only knew about it.
Yuan and Aj just guessed they had to leave this best friends alone for now. No one should try to come between them anyway.
They had made their way out but Alex hadn,t averted his gaze from Michael.
"Alex what now. Am sorry for that I just did. It won,t happen again"Michael said .
"You,ve really played a lot. No more plays. I hope you didn,t get hit on the chest"Alex asked rest assured.
"No"Michael responded.
It was just a chase around campus  with Aj" Michael  added.
"You should reduce that . I mean playing like a child"Alex said.
"C,mon. I wanted to get my phone back and avoid him interfering in my private affairs"Michael said while he got up with Alex holding him .
"Now am thirsty."Michael said as Alex got him some water.
"Thanks. Alex don,t worry too much ,It won,t happen again"Michael said and held Alex,s hand.
"C,mon,smile"Michael said as Alex listened to him like a gentle kid,actually he faked the smile so Michael wouldn,t realise he was worried about him.
Alex couldn,t be blamed anyway,Michael had been standing by his side more than anyone has ever did. No matter what decision Alex made,Michael listened and agreed like a kid.
Alex had it in mind that Michael,s life had been in danger since he started supporting him and being with him.
He always wanted Michael to forget about him and let him go so he won,t get hurt but he also didn,t want to lose him.
He loved him a lot even though he never told him,he just didn,t want Michael to be hurt and he also didn,t wanna hurt him in anyway. Michael was so obedient to him anyway and even though Alex did something wrong,he forgave him so easily.
If Michael wasn,t in Alex,s life,he would be alone forever because it was only Michael he could open up to .
"Let,s go"Alex said as they both made their way out of the studio.

Martial high school,Huairou.
Cheng had been having a hard time with her friends and she didn,t just know why .
She was sitting in the classroom alone while everyone were out playing games and chitchatting.

She then got a tap from behind.
"Hey"The voice said.
"Lawson"Cheng said.
"Yeah. I just wanted to see how you were"He said.
"How I am? Like am your sick patient or what. I already told you to stop picking on me. Stay away from me ,get that"Cheng said and left him alone.
His friends then gathered him.
"She turned you down I guess"One said.
"Bro I don,t think  Cheng,s the right one. You could go for Bianca ,V and....
"Thanks a lot but I like Cheng and am gonna try my best to make her notice me"Lawson said and put on his glasses then left.
Lawson was actually a handsome cute boy,and cool too. Two of his siblings were models anyway.
Cheng liked him but she didn,t wanna go for him,she wanted a much cooler person.
She then went after her friends whom were sitted and having some juice.