Chapter Eighty Nine

"Saying the word the second time"Michael smirked.
"I didn't kiss Xandra. She did"Alex said.
"I guess you liked it"Michael said.
"Oh my God,that's enough!!!"Alex exclaimed pretending to be disgusted .
"Okay sorry. It's not like you won't ever get to kiss a girl by your own self"Michael said.
"Until then if there's a second world"Alex said while Michael's eye widened.
"Alex,are you kidding me?. Wait,are you telling me if you later have a girlfriend in the future. You won't ever kiss her?"Michael asked.
"Capital letter YES"Alex said
"Well,why?"Michael asked.
"Well,that's not my thing. It sounds disgusting and I don't think kissing your girlfriend is the best way to show you love her. Their several other ways to do that?"Alex said.
"Which are?"Michael said .
"You're dirty Mike. I'd rather not say that"Alex said.
"Well that's babylish. Oh I remember you are a baby. "Michael said.
"Mike,stop!"Alex said.
"Alex is a baby,Alex is a baby. The baby of the world"Michael sang winking him.
"That will be my new song. THAT BABY OF THE WORLD"Michael said  while Alex glared.
"Stop Mike!!!"He exclaimed.
"Huh...sorry,don't cry"Michael said cleaning his eye and face even though there weren't any tears. He sure was frustrating.
He then rubbed his hair .
"Stop!"Alex said getting more frustrated.
"Alex,your hair is too  long but at least not up to mine"Michael said.
He was right,Michael had a long hair which was blackish,he sometimes trimmed it but it always grew longer which he always folded so no one really knew he had a long hair except his family and Alex.
"Whatever. Can I get a wrap to clean my lips. Am getting a little uncomfortable"Alex said.
"Sure"Michael smiled and cleaned it for him.
"There you go"Michael said as Alex stood up.
"Thanks. "He said.
"Where are you going?"Michael asked.
"I need to watch my lips. I don't want any evidence of kissing there"Alex said while Michael laughed.
"Okay,stop laughing. Not funny one bit"Alex said.
"To you cause you're boring. Alex,can we play a game once you're back. I feel bored,so bored"Michael said.
"No I won't"Alex said.
"Alex,why not?"Michael asked
"For the words you said. You have to stop calling me a baby. The only baby in our lives is Chan and maybe Chana get it "Alex said while Michael looked away.
"So..will you take it back?"Alex asked.
"No,I won't because it's the truth. You never forget things. If you don't wanna play with me then I'll go back to Alaska"Michael said staring at Alex,he knew Alex would never want him to go so he had no choice but to agree.
"Well then you can go"Alex said.
"Okay,I'll go pack my luggages"Michael said while Alex pulled him back.
"I don't mean go to Alaska. I mean go and get the game ready"Alex said.
"Maybe you won this time"Alex said.
"I love you so much"Michael said and hugged him before leaving downstairs.
Alex just rolled his eye and went to watch off his lips with soap amd water.
He thought of how Xandra would have felt. People wanted Alex,he was their hearthrobs,Xandra wasn't the first doing this,other people in his life had done the same but he always left them negative which he knew hurt them but he couldn't hurt them more by lieing to them and then hurting their feelings at the later end. He had to be truthful to them,that was best.
But right now he couldn't show he wanted to fall in love,he just didn't wanna have those thoughts yet . The only person he had loved with everything within him was MICHAEL. He could do anything for him,those love people begged for,he gave it all to him well of course Michael deserved even more.
He couldn't blame the world for thinking they were 'GAY'. It looked obvious cause of the way they loved and cared about each other but he couldn't just sit down and use the time that's  running out to explain to them that he was his bestfriend and nothing more cause they may still bring out more questions which he wasn't ready to answer. One thing he knew was he loved Michael differently just the way he was  and he wouldn't because of the world distance from him. Michael was his bestfriend and only him,he never wanted to distance from him. He was really important to him that if oneday he left this world,Alex may not be himself again. Michael had loved him no matter the objections by the villains in his life,no matter the consequences Michael never stopped loving him and being there for him. That will always remain in his heart ,he would never seize doing the same for him if his life becomes that.

Michael was sitted on the couch when Chan crawled past.
"Chan,where are you going to?"Michael asked before noticing who she was making her way to.
Her cousin,
"Oh so it's you Alex"Michael asked as Alex lifted her up,his welcome gift was drawing his cheek.
"Chan,do you have to do that all the time?"Alex asked but Chan just laughed like it was nothing .
"That's not funny"Alex said before Michael carried her.
"Chan,you can always do that because he's just a baby like you"Michael said while Alex glared at him but grinned at Chan.
"Okay give her to me. She needs to take a bath"Charlotte said but Michael didn't release Chan.
"Michael,give her to me"Charlotte said but he didn't release her.
"Mike,just give her to Charlotte"Alex said.
"NO!!"Michael exclaimed while Alex sighed and  bowed his face in his palm.
"What do you mean no?"Charlotte asked.
"Well cause you are always an acagon with her"Michael said.
"Ohh really?. If that's what you want then we'll pull her together "Charlotte said.
Before Alex could say"What",they already started pulling Chan.
"Xander,what are they doing to Chan?"Wuchan asked while Alex shouted "Stop" as they did noticing Wuchan
She was crying already.
Alex just grabbed her and rubbed her hair to stop crying.
"Aunt,I'll take care of her"Alex said but Wuchan walked up to him.
"You've really taken care of Chan. Thank you"Wuchan said sarcastically and grabbed Chan.
"Chan,don't cry. I'll deal with them"Wuchan said as she stopped crying.
"Charlotte,didn't I put Chan in your control but instead you're pulling her with Michael.
"Aunt it's not my fault"Charlotte said.
"Ain't you the responsible one here?. Let's go"Wuchan said as they left.
Charlotte and Michael then brought their tongues at each other.
Michael then laughed at her while Alex just came close to him.
"Your hand. Two hands"Alex said as Michael brought reached his two hamds.
Alex then slapped him with those two hands.
"Alex,what was that for?. Slapping me with my  own hands"Michael said rubbing his cheek.