(Chapter Thirty- Eight)

"LAST PERSON DETENSION!!!"

The whole seniors in the college had gathered in the principle,s office.
The principal had informed them to participate in the talent night in school since they were in their final year.
Everyone had gathered but the principal hadn,t showed up.
Lawson was gathered by some girls who were teasing him.
"Well ,you could show us your break steps"One said.
"You mean this"Lawson said and of course he showed them one of the coolest brakes ever which averted everyone,s attention to him along with Cheng who just smiled.
""Enough!!"The principle exclaimed.
"Lawson I know this is you. Now everyone,into the office. Last person on detension"He said as everyone rushed to the office but Cheng hadn,t arrived yet cause she went to get her book incase there was something important she had to note down.
"I hope everyone,s here or detention awaits "The Principal said.
"Dude it looks like your crush isn,t here. She,s gonna be on detention"Jeremy said.
"No she won,t"Lawson said and sneaked out waiting for Cheng to go in.
"Cheng Wang. Detension"The Principal said.
"Detension but why?
"You didn,t get what I said. Last person,detension so quit asking why"The Principal said as her supporters started commenting before Lawson came in.
"I guess am the last"Lawson said as all eyes fell on him.
"Han. I thought you,d been standing here. Well then,detension"The Principal said as everyone started commenting and making the hell of noise.
"You can,t put him on detension. That,s for prisoners"Adrien said as everyone shunned him,he was dumb.
"So what,s the noise about?"The Principle asked.
""Lawson can,t go on detension"They all said.
"Why do you all support him?"The Principle asked.
"It,s not proper. With all due respect,that,s not what detension,s for"Cheng said as everyone starred at her.
She really made a good statement.
"Fine then. No detension"The Princple said as everyone cheered.
"No cheers. Now if any of you are participating in the talent night. Submit all details to yoir captain. Now leave"He said as everyone kept standing.
"So that,s why you called us here for that little statement. Gosh!"Alice said as everyone supported her before leaving the office.

Cheng and the rest walked outta the office chatting until she noticed Lawson wrapping his arms around Lizzy,s neck and smiling.
"The same girl I saw"She thought and looked away uncomfortably.
"They sure look good together"Gina said.
"Right Cheng?"Gina asked.
"Yeah"Cheng replied and left uncomfortably.
"I wonder what,s up with her"They said and left.

Cheng made her way to the library to to get a music book she could sing from before she got a tap from behind.
"Hey Cheng "The voice said.

"Lizzy B"Cheng bursted.
"Yeah hey Cheng"Lizzy said .
"I didn,t expect you to be here. We barely speak to each other"Cheng said.
"You,re right. Am usually working on music or stories that,s why I,m not regular in School. I actually show up to check on Lawson"She said.
"Why....I mean cool to hear"Cheng said.
"So what are you doing here?"She asked.
"I,m just getting ready to sing,just searching for music books to sing from"Cheng said.
"I guess I got it"Cheng said as they both left.
Cheng had made her way out of the library only for her to see Seb,standing and of course waiting for her while Lizzy had left already.
Cheng just ignored him until Seb came in her way .
"Cheng I just wanna talk"Seb said while Cheng remained silent for a while starring at him,actually some times Seb and Lawson competed for coolest and handsomer.
"What do you wanna talk about?"
"Cheng about what happened ,I,m honestly sorry. I never had it in mind to do that ,I was just after my results that,s why. Pls forgive me so we can be friends again"Seb said as Cheng just rolled her eye,during this ,Lawson showed up and starred in jealousy before pulling off his glasses to have a clear glance.
He never wanted to approach Cheng now and tell her what he,s been keeping in heart but Seb could make him do that.
"Look Seb,it,s ended. I can,t be friends with you again,that was then so stay away from me"Cheng said as Seb held her hand.
"C,mon Cheng. You don,t need to act this way"Seb said.
"Let go of me. I told you what you need to know"Cheng said but he still held her before Lawson couldn,t help it anymore and approached them.
"Like you heard her,Stay away from her"Lawson said and removed his hand.
"Keep those hands to yourself"Lawson added.
"What,s got with you. I didn,t make you a part of this so you had bettee leave"Seb said.
"Well I,m leaving already."Lawson said and pulled Cheng,s hands along.
"Let go of her"Seb said and removed Lawson,s hand.
It was really getting out of hand.
"Guys,you both stop this"Cheng said .
"No. You let go of her"Lawson said amd removed his hand then pulled Cheng,s hand along while Seb pushed him to the ground.
Lawson then turned back and faced him.
"You really have no shame after what you did. You are disgusting. Don,t try me "Lawson said.
"Well you are a jerk behaving like you care cause you want everyone to admire you. You had better let go of Cheng cause she doesn,t like you"
"Well then is it you. You,re a jerk"Lawson said as people started gathering and leaving their works.
"Guys let,s just go. You both stop this"Cheng said.
"Of course Cheng. Let,s go"Seb said as Lawson pulled his hand away.
"Cheng let,s go"Lawson said as Seb pushed him down again.
Lawson overlooked it but after Seb,s words ,the fight began.
"I see you can do nothing,coward"Seb said as Lawson got up backed his long hair down and pushed Seb down .
Seb then raised his hand to blow him ,Lawson dodged that as his hand blew the wall.
They continued before Seb landed him a blow which he was slow to dodge then they started fighting blow to blow.
"You both stop"Cheng said and got in their way as she landed on the floor.
"Cheng!!"Lawson exclaimed and checked if she was okay before Seb landed him a push making him hit his nose on the floor .
He then got angry and fought him in the ninja style giving him all the blows his anger could contain.
Gina pulled Cheng up.
"Are you alright?. Why are they fighting?"Gina asked.
"Its..."Cheng was looking for words before Anna said what she didn,t wanna say.
"There fighting cause of her. Lawson and Cheng like her.