(Chapter Seventy-Five)

Michael's tears couldn't stop as he rushed in.
"What do you mean?"He bursted.
"Michael Wang. You can't be here. You need to leave"Mr Yan said.
"Am not going anywhere till I know what's going on with Alex"Michael said while Mr Yan continued.
"Well I warned him about that your majesty but he insisted, besides Michael Wang's life was in danger and I could see the worried look on his face. I had no choice"Mr Yan said as Michael stared at Alex in pain and sorrow.
"Alex,why?"He asked and left the hospital sadly so no one would see him sad.

Later.......
"Where's Mr Yan?"The queen asked.
"He had to work on something,he'll be back"The king said.

The doctor later arrived and checked Alex,he wasn't moving his body at all ,he wasn't still out of the coma.
"Get it"The doctor ordered as they began reviving him with the resuscitator.
"One, clear"The doctor said.
"Two,clear"The doctor said and removed his stethoscope and nodded negatively.
"Why the nodding doctor?"The queen asked as Michael looked over there.
"Am sorry your highness. We lost him"The doctor said as she shouted.
"No!!!!,bring him back right now. My Zhan isn't dead. Hasn't he suffered a lot"The queen questioned crying while King Xiao consoled her,he didn't think Alex would die just like that,he knew Mr Yan can solve all this so he didn't react to the bad news.
"Alex!!!"Michael shouted and rushed there.
"Where's Alex?"He asked.
"When do doctors start lying"Michael said cleaning his tears.
"Sorry"Wunyan said to the doctor and pulled him away.
"Let go"Michael said and released Wunyan's grip.
"You really can't control yourself. If Prince Alexander is dead...
"He's not dead. Excuse me"Michael shunned and left
"Seriously"Wunyan said and left.

The next night,a day ago had passed since the announcement of Alex's death . It wasn't viral yet for some reasons.
Michael hadn't been out of his room,he was sick due to his worrying and sorrow.
He just lay on his bed,his thoughts of Alex's memories made him sadder and just badly wanted Alex to be by his side right now. He felt so guilty for not controlling his anger and hurting Alex with his words.
A knock later rang on his door.
"Don't come in"Michael said but the person still came in.
"Yibo,you can't continue this"
"Mum,pls I wanna be alone"Michael said.
"You have to eat something Yibo. Ain't you hungry?"Mrs Shang asked.
"Am not"Michael said as Mrs Shang stared sadly at him.
"You really love Alex but then you pretend to be mad at him. Good he isn't really dead"Mrs Shang said and left shutting the door behind her.
Michael then stood up and went to the restroom to watch his face . His tears couldn't cease.
He heard another knock ring on his door,
"Mum I said I wanna be alone "Michael said not staring at the door.
"Really"The person said.
"Yeah mum"Michael replied .
"I won't leave you alone. Ever"The person said as Michael recalled the voice,he stared back to see.
"Alex!!!"He exclaimed as Alex glanced at him.
"Alex"Michael said again and didn't waste a minute but gave him a warm embrace   like he hadn't seen him for million years.
Alex could understand Michael was sad right now.
"Mike,are you alright?"Alex asked as Michael stopped the hug.
"Alex,I want you to be here with me. What's the secret?"Michael asked.
"Mr Yan just had to revive me. The doctor isn't spiritual so he thought I was dead"Alex said staring at him in the eye.