(Chapter Thirty-Three)

I MISSED HIM

The next day,Alex showed up in Michael,s house dressed in a bad guy style,that was different of him.
But this best friend of his was still asleep.
"Good morning prince. I didn,t expect you"
"I guess you,re here for Yibo"Mrs Shang added.
"Huh....yeah. He isn,t ready right?Alex said.
"You are definately right. I guess you know him a lot . Well he,s still asleep. You can help wake him"Mrs Shang said.
"Ok. Excuse me"Alex said and left to his room.
He stepped in and just smiled seeing his Michael on the bed with an earpod in his ear. Alex does that before,listening to music while asleep until his mum stopped him when she still cared for him.
He was still looking for a way to wake him when suddenly Cheng tiptoed in.
"Hello prince Alexander"She said in a low tone .
"Oh hey Cheng. How are you?"Alex asked.
"Am fine. So I could suggest a way to wake him"Cheng said.
"Cheng,
"Yes prince Alexander"
"No need to. I know you wanna make use of cats. I don,t want him to get scared or fall off his bed. Thanks"Alex said.
"Right,you guessed. Okay then. You can normally wake him"Cheng said.
"Or....."Cheng said.
"Or what?"Alex asked.
"I want you to taste a dessert I made"Cheng said.
"Pls prince Alex. I don,t mean to push ,I know you aren,t used to all that but since you,re a celebrity. I would love you to approve it. Pls"Cheng begged.
"Ok"Alex said and left the room.
Cheng then brought out the dessert and showed him then gave him a spoon.
"Before I do this. Do you have an idea on what you just made?"Alex asked researching  something on his phone.
"Not really. I just copied mum even though she didn,t mention the name of the dessert she makes"Cheng replied.
"Ok this is Chocolate dessert. You can have a look at this"Alex said giving her his phone.
Cheng just smiled and grabbed it,his lock wallpaper photo was his dad . He really loved his dad. She then looked at the right recipes for the dessert and some she didn,t .
"So if I don,t approve it fully. Don,t give up,try it again"Alex said as she nodded.
Alex then had a taste of it,like some others would make a "Hmmm"sound,he didn,t.
He just tatsted it without a positive or any negative look making Cheng curious on what he thought.
"90%"Alex said.
"Really. Am almost there"Cheng said.
"You need to make the right amount of ingredients. Understood?"
"Right. Thanks. Excuse me"She said and left to Michael,s room.
"Bro,bro. Wake up"Cheng said and removed his earpod before Michael opened his eye and sat up.
"Why don,t you just let me sleep. Today,s saturday. I am not going for lectures"Michael said.
"Sorry then but you sleep a lot whether saturday or not"Cheng said.
"So...why then are you here?"Michael asked.
"Well prince Alexander.......
"Alex is here"Michael exclaimed rising from his bed and cutting Cheng off her statement.
"Well yeah. He,s been waiting for you"Cheng said.
"What?. Ohh men,we are leaving to Korea today. How could I sleep so long?. Am sure I kept him waiting. I should see him now"Michael said.
"I missed him a lot"Michael said.
"You missed him?. But I thought you both see each other in school,so then why do you miss him?"Cheng asked.
"Well since we started preparing our scripts. We don,t really chat and hang out  and I,ve really wanted Alex to teach me kungfu"Michael said.
"Hmmm..that,s why"Cheng said.
"Do you know what my friends think in school?"Cheng asked.
"What?. That Alex is a baby"Michael said.
"Well it,s a part. They think you both are g....
"What?"Michael cut her off knowing what she was planning on saying.
"How could kids have such mind?
"We aren,t kids. We are teens"
"Whatever. You better make them mind their buisness and not let this get to Alex,s hearing. It disgusts him . I need to go now"Michael said and left.
"Ohh well"Cheng said and lay on her brother,s bed thinking about Lawson and smiling,she just remembered he fighting for her and giving her a hoodie.
Lawson actually frustrated her sometimes like he says,he frustrates people he likes.
She just decided to scroll through the media searching him and seeing his pictures of he and his friends,Vannessa amd lizzy B. She even saw the video of he and Lizzy when they were dancing and he wqs starring at her in an intense way.
Cheng starred sadly at this and she just didn,t know why,does he like her?,she thought.

Michael walked out and saw Alex standing in the dinning and still observing the dessert if Cheng really merited the 90% he gave her.
Michael just smiled on seeing him.
"Alex"He called as Alex looked up at him.
"You really are a good sleeper. I,ve been waiting for hours"Alex said.
"You should have just woke me"Michael said.
"I didn,t wanna disturb since the flight won,t be leaving so early. You should get some rest"
"It,s good to see you again"Michael said and embraced him.
"Thank God you,re here. We haven,t been speaking for days cause of the rehearsals and scripts"Michael said still embracing him.
"Well am here already"Alex said returning the hug.
(Screeenplay:FADED,ALAM WALKER)
The hug continued till Alex,s phone vibrated.
"Yeah Charlotte" Alex said.
"Oh hey dear. Where are you and Michael?. The flight is waiting for you two. They can,t leave without you two"Charlotte said.
"Get down here prince"Yuan exclaimed as Alex cut the call.
"So are your belongings ready?"
"Nope. Look I totally forgot about going to Korea. I didn,t know what I was dreaming about not making me prepared"Michael said.
"Fine. I,ll help you with that"
"You,re kidding me"
"Let,s go"Alex said.

Minutes later.
"Mum,dad we,re leaving"Michael said as they all rushed down with Mrs Shang straightening his hair but Michael stopped her,at least not in front of Alex. He didn,t wan him feeling otherwise.
"Okay. Give me a call once you arrive in Korea"Mr Wang said and patted Alex on the shoulder.
"Remain brave. Son your best friend,s a lot more handsome than you. Haven,t you realised?"Mr Wang said.
"Of course dad I know. If only he had a girlfriend"Michael said but Alex just headed to the  car.
"Bye bro"Cheng said .
"You don wan a hug"Michael said as she hugged him.

Michael and Alex were both in the car making their way to the airpot.