(Chapter Forty-Nine)

THANK YOU

"Dude,are you alright?"Yang asked.
"Yeah I am. Good job men"Lawson said.
"No. I just imitated you,the way you give a kick. That's all"Jimin said.
"Thanks"Lawson said as they hugged each other.
Lawson just sat with his coach while the China audiences raised their flag high singing victory songs.
"Mr Shake. I guess you were right. Thanks for believing in us"Law said.
"You're welcome kid. So ,what's your mum gonna do to you at home when you get back?"Mr Shake asked.
"Well,rub my hair and let me do whatever I want"Law replied.
"Huh...So what else is gonna be waiting for you at home"Mr Shake asked.
"Friends. Lots of"Law replied.
"You are loved. Continue to be   a good boy cause that's what people love in a person. Good heart"Mr Shake said as Lawson smiled.
"I will always remember that"Law said as Mr Shake left to check a few things.
The team then sat along with Lawson.
"Have something to eat. Am very sure we won't leave so soon"Jimin said.
"You're right. Thanks "Lawson said and gave a bite to the burger.
Some girls starred at Lawson in admiration even though he didn't notice.
"He's handsome
"I think He's cute
"I'll find out if he's single
"Right now?
"Yeah,they're  not leaving sooner."She said.
"Han"Wen shouted as Lawson approached her.
"Good job cuz"Wen said and hugged him.
"Thanks. I didn't know you were here"Law said.
"Well,I had to cause I knew you were gonna win. So I just wanted to jubiliate with you"Wen said.
"Thanks"Law said.
"I spoke to Cheng before I came here"Wen said.
"Cool. I need to go"Lawson said while Wen starred surprisingly.
"You don wanna talk about her?"Wen asked.
"Yes Wen. Excuse me,we'll talk later"Lawson said and started making his way back to his friends when a girl ran into him.
"Hey Lawson Han"She said.
"Hi"Lawson said about to go but she stopped him.
"Julia. Nice meeting you"She said.
"Nice meeting you too"Lawson said.
"Cool there. Congrats"She said.
"Thanks. I'll have to go now"Lawson said .
"Wait. I'd like to have your number if you don't mind"She said.
"I don't think that's necessary"Lawson said.
"It is Law. I and my friends love you a lot. We might wanna hang out so we could be friends. C'mon. Don't decline. Just your number,you don't need to have mine. Pls"She begged.
"Huh...alright. "Lawson said as she gave him her phone .
"Here you go"Lawson said and gave the phone back to her.
"Thank you"
"I need to go now. Excuse me"Lawson said and left.
"Yes"Julia said as her friends gathered her.
"He really agreed?"
"Of Course. He's so handsome. O.M.G . He takes after Prince Alexander. Imagine if Prince Alexander shows up here?"Julia asked.
"Oh men. Everyone's gonna freeze. He's the BAU anyway. #Beautiful angel of the universe. I also love Michael.
"We love them"They said.
"Dude,you gave her your number?"Jimin asked.
"Well,she really wanted it"Lawson said.
"She's cute. Next target"Jimin said with a wink.
"No dude. It's nothing"
"So,You've really not forgotten about Cheng"
"No I haven't. But I will let her go. There's no longer things to do now so I can just take a break. Fly to Paris and visit dad. Am really tired of all this"Lawson said.
"No bro,don't leave. We are all gonna be lonely. You keep everywheere lively. You can't leave cause of a girl"Ying said.
"Of course not. When the right time comes. We could all go to Paris but I know Jericho. His mum's never gonna let him. She's so overprotective"Law said.
"That's mothers for you."Sean said.
"Kids. C'mon,let's take a shot"Mr Shake said as they all rushed there .
"Breaking news. The Asian Cup has just been concluded today at the Philipines. We have Korea being the first runner up and China as the Winner of this year's Asian cup. We have some players here jubiliating with their Coach. Mr Shakespear Harpman.
Young man,You must be Lawson Han. Would you like to share with us how you feel right now making China the winner of this Year Asian cup. Everyone must be really proud"The reporter said.
"I feel glad. I and my team. We worked very hard on this and we are really joyed for making China proud. Thank you"Lawson said.

"Alex,what are you thinking?. Proud of them"Michael said.
"Of course I am. Mike"
"Yes
"What you told me you were gonna do. Don't go ahead with that. Everything's alright now"Alex said.
"Alex,I can't always let her win. Next time,don't calm your nerves. Show her you're a prince and a ninja and you must be respected . Like I said,I'll teach her a lesson. So don't stop me cause am not changing my mind when it comes to you"Michael said as Alex threw a stare at him in the eye. There was nothing he could do to stop him.
"Thank you"He managed to say.
""No need to. I'm always here for you till the very end. That's a promise"Michael said and smiled.
"It's time"Alex said.
"Time for what"Michael asked as Alex pulled him away.

Hours later,
"You wanna learn kungfu?"Alex asked.
"Of course.
"Sometimes,you need to take risks"Alex said.
"Alright"Michael said .

Hours later,
"O.M.g. that's not easy"Michael said.
"That's it. Have some water. I'll make you fight Charlotte"Alex said.
"Really?"
"Yes. C'mon"Alex said and signalled Charlotte to come.
"I'm just gonna watch" Alex said and sat on the chair.
Michael tried a  bit but it wasn't almost perfect.
"Let's go. You need more practice"Alex said.
"Seriously?
"Yeah. C'mon"Alex said as they three left.

The next two days.
Martial China High School.
The whole class was noisy until Cheng came in.
"Hi Cheng"Gina said.
"Hi. Why the noise?"Cheng asked.
"Goodnews
"What's the goodnews?
"Lawson and his friends are arriving today from the Philipines "She said
"Really. Ain't they suppose to make it home first?"Cheng asked.
"Well,they're  just  gonna drop some equipments . They will be in school tomorrow"Gina said.
"Okay"Cheng said and kept her hair in order.

Hours later,
"Guys,they're here"Ann  shouted as everyone rushed out of the class including Cheng.
"I miss you all"Jericho said and embraced Lawson and Jimin before the rest.
"I'm proud of you all. Congrats. Is your leg alright now?"Jericho asked.
"Of course"Law said and stared sideways to see Cheng.
Cheng smiled but he didn't return it.
"Lawson. You all did a good job but that doesn't mean you go bragging about"The Principal said.
"We don't brag. "Jimin said.
"You know what?,drop those equipments and make your way home"He said as they all dropped it and left.
"Bye Lawson"The class said as they left