(Chapter Eighty)

"Alex,you don't have a schedule ?"Michael asked.
"Not really. "Alex replied eating the burger.
"I guess you are bored right?"Michael asked.
"Yeah. Really bored"Alex said.
"How about you?"Alex asked.
"Not really,my old friends are visiting"Michael said.
"Ohhh,friends. While you were still leaving in Alaska right?"Alex asked.
"Yeah. They are here. Gotta go"Michael said and hung up.
"Hmmm,friends"Alex thought sadly .
He finally lay on his bed with a lot of thoughts surrounding him.
He and having a girlfriend,he had never falling for anyone before,they fell for him. So how was he gonna fall in love and have a girlfriend. The first person he thought about was Charlotte and he didn't just know why.
He decided to call her but her phone was switched off.
"She should be busy"Alex said and went straight to bed.

Alaska,
"Dude,you've really forgotten us after you left Beijing"Kim said.
"I'm sorry guys that's why am here. So can we just play games instead"Michael requested.
"Fine. Ludo or chess?"Sandra asked.
"Ludo,chess is Alex's not me"Michael said.
"Ah ha....prince Alexander. Can we talk about him after the game?. I love him a lot"Joan said.
"You know what Michael,she has a crush on him"Kim said.
"What?"Michael said.
"That's a lie. You don't have to expose secrets all the time. Michael pls don't tell him,he's your best friend "Joan said.
"Okay,never mind. Let's just play the  game"Michael said as the game continued with laughs and gestures.

The next day.
Alex got downstairs making his hair look neat,he sure looked charming in his outfit.
He stepped down and zoomed off to Wuchan's glass house.(Wuchan's apartment below)

"Xander's here"She said and went out before embracing him.
"Xander,where's your girlfriend?"She asked.
"Aunt c'mon. We don't always have to talk about this"Alex asked.
"We have to Xander. You are not growing any younger"She said as Alex came in.
Ruhan rushed down stairs to see his favourite cousin. He belived Alex was more interesting than Zaoshang.
"Xander how are you doing?"He asked.
"Fine uncle,how about you?"He asked.
"Very fine. Am sure you wanna carry your cousin"Ruhan said.
"Yes uncle. Where is he?"Alex asked.
"Well Xandra lulled her to sleep. When she's awake you can have her"Ruhan said.
"Xander he's awake"Xandra shouted while Alex moved upstairs to hold his cute cousin.
"Have you been here since yesterday?"Alex asked.
"Yes Alex,helping aunt with her works and chores"Xandra said.
"How about your mum,dad and brother?. They will be visiting Korea,won't they?"Alex asked feeding Chan.
"I don't think so. They're all busy in California especially dad" Xandra said.
"Alright"Alex said while Xandra continued staring at him ,she couldn't resist her old times friend. She had a huge crush on Alex since teenage days but she  wasn't sure if he felt the same. Alex had always seen her as a close friend but he still spent times with Charlotte. Sometimes it made her jealous but she hid it.
"Ohh my... Chan why?"Alex exclaimed cleaning his face from what Cheng spilled.
"Are you alright?"Xandra asked.
"Yeah,just gotta clean this off my face"Alex said.
"Let me handle that,I'll keep Chan in her cot for now"
"No Xandra,I can handle it"
"No Alex,let me do it"She said and brought a wrap then wiped his face ,Wuchan and Ruhan watched outside. They understood what Xandra was up to but definately not Alex,he found it normal.
"Thanks. "Alex said.
"You are always welcome"She said.
"Xandra,you're acting funny. Anyways I'll check the library out. Excuse me"Alex said and left.
Alexandra just kept on smiling at him till he was out of sight .
Wuchan then made his way to where Xandra was sitted and cleared her throat loudly drawing Xandra's attention.
"Aunt"She said.
"What's the meaning of that look?"She asked.
"Aunt what look?"Xandra asked even though she knew what she was talking about.
"Dear,are you crushing on Xander?"She asked.
"Aunt,is that what it looks like?"Xandra asked.
"Yes I know that look. Well if you like Alex,I advice you make him realise that."Wuchan said.
"Of course aunt. I really like Alex more than a friend and I'll try to make him also feel the same way for only me. I don't want anyone getting in my way"She said.
"You'll do anything to have him. That's the spirit but not negative things"Wuchan said and left.
"Anything for my Xander. Hmm no one can get in my way"She said with a smirk
"I'm back. Where's Chan?"Alex asked.
"Aunt took her"Xandra said.
"What's that book for?"She added.
"Huh....just on designs"Alex replied.
"Why don't you teach me designs"Xandra said.
"You really into designs?. I thought designs sounded boring to you"Alex said.
"Well,if you're doing it, I guess it isn't boring"Xandra said while Alex smiled and showed it to her and sometimes through gestures.

Two days later.
Alex was trying Michael's number but it always declined. Was Michael avoiding him?,he knew it wasn't work,if it was,Michael would put his phone on line busy.
He then kept his phone expecting his call before the doorbell rang.
"Hey bestie"
"Charlotte"Alex said while she hugged him.
"I missed you a lot"Charlotte said.
"I missed you more"Alex said.
"Really I didn't know"Charlotte said and went to have a sit.
"I know you'll be famished. I'll make you a meal"Charlotte said.
"Thanks"Alex  said.
"You're welcome. "Charlotte said and headed to the kitchen.
"Finally"Alex said.

Minutes later.
"Okay,I'm done"She said.
"Thanks again"Alex said.
"Anything for you bestie"Charlotte said pressing her phone,she noticed Alex was gazing at his phone throughout like he was expecting someone.
"Bestie,are you alright?"Charlotte asked while Alex nodded a fake smile.
"Let me see"Charlotte said and grabbed his phone.
She checked how many times Alex dialed Michael's number.
"Six times!!"She exclaimed as Alex collected his phone.
"I'll try him Alex"Charlotte said and dialed Michael's number.
"Hey Charlotte"
"Michael,why are there noises there. Are you in a  disco or something?"Charlotte said.
"Not really,just playing games with friends"He said.
"Ohh really?. Why don't you talk to Alex"Charlotte said raising the phone to Alex who just ignored it and left to his room. It was obvious he was uncomfortable and left to his room.
"Or not. "
"Charlotte. I gotta go. Say hi to Alex"Michael said and hung up.
"Me?. Michael has really changed . Now the noodles just wasted. He didn't even have a spoon.
"I'll check on him"Charlotte said and went upstairs to see him sleeping with his headphone.
She quickly removed it from his ear.
"Her majesty musn't see a headphone on his ear. Alex will never change"Charlotte.
"He didn't even use the blanket"She said and covered him with the blanket.
"Okay,am not in support of what Michael's doing"Charlotte thought.
"Well he'll have to apologise"Charlotte thought and closed the window ,putting on the air conditioner  before leaving the room.
Alex then opened his eye and stared at the blanket on his body. He then slept back with a sad look.

The next day,
Alex's door was filled with friends and families. They all came in .
"He stepped downstairs surprised to see his mum,dad,brother ,old friend,aunt and the rest sitting and all talking.
"Hey mum ,dad"Alex said as the queen and king  hugged him.
"Why are you all here?"Alex asked.
"Well Zhan,tomorrow is your birthday so we wanna have a sleepover here  before tomorrow"The queen said  rubbing his hair like a new born baby.
"Oh that's great. At least I won't be alone here. There are a lot of rooms here anyway"Alex said.
"We know"the queen said.