(Chapter Eighty-Seven)

"I mean it Alex. I love you very much. Even more than Michael,more than Charlotte"Xandra said.
"Xandra stop it!. We're friends and you know that's all"Alex said looking away.
""No Alex,that's not all, Alex pls look  me in the eye. Pls Alex"Xandra said turning his face to her.
"Alex,I have always loved you and you know that. Why don't you realise that. Can't you love me back Alex?. Pls Alex,I love you more than you can imagine"She cried while Alex removed her hand.
"Xandra,get a hold of yourself"Alex said holding her ,she was crazy right now.
"Alex,pls love me. I can't control myself around you that's why I have to express my love to you"She said.
"Xandra,I think you're crazy right now. You don't mean this words "Alex said.
"I'm crazy in love with you Alex"Xandra said while Alex stared at her surprised,he didn't know she really meant it.
"Xandra,we are friends and you know that. You need to control yourself"Alex said.
"Why Alex,haven't you ever loved me ?. Alex say something. All what you've done for me. You've been a  very kind person. You always cared about me Alex. Say something"Xandra begged.
"No Xandra"Alex said as she released tears.

FOURTEEN YEARS AGO
"Xandra ,you can do it"Alex said.
"Are you sure Alex?"Xandra asked.
"Of course,I believe in you. Now just go up there and show them what a gymnast you are"Alex said and hugged her as she rushed up to the stage where the whole contestants were.
She rushed up there and waited for her turn while Alex focused on her.
Some group of boys at the back of the line smirked at Xandra.
It was later her turn as she sped up and started the running high jump.
The last part of it was the swing.
She held onto it and started swimging,before you knew it,it started getting slippery.
"Xandra!!!!"Alex exclaimed as she landed on the floor with a bang,all of them laughed on while Alex made his way to where Xandra was lying on the floor.
"Xandra,open your eye. Xandra"Alex called holding her hand before she opened her eye.
"I'm alright"Xandra said to the doctors.
"No,she's not alright"Alex said lifting her head.
"Alex,pls I don't wanna go to the hospital"Xandra said.
"Xandra. You can't move your legs"Alex said .
"Alex,pls I don't wanna go to the hospital. Pls"Xandra said crying while Alex told them to go.
"Okay,I'll treat you myself"Alex said.
"You'll be home treated
Is that okay?"Alex asked.
"Yeah better"Xandra said.
"Can you stand?"Alex asked.
"Yeah I'll manage"Xandra said trying to stand but she wasn't stable.
"C'mon,I'll put you on my back"Alex said and put her on his back as they made their way to their royal camp school.
He arrived and dropped her on the bed before helping her remove her shoes.
"Thank you"Xandra said while Alex smiled before calling the doctor.
"Goodmorning mr Yang"Alex said.
"Little prince. How are you doing?"He asked.
"Fine Mr Yang. Xander got injured while doing gymnastics. Could you pls take care of her?"Alex asked.
"Of course "He replied while Alex moved to the door about to leave.
"Prince Xander,where are you going to?"Mr Yang asked.
"Sorry,Mr Yang. I just wanna go check something out. It's trivial"Alex said  and dashed out to where those boys were standing and laughing.
He approached them with a glare.
"Look who we have. Little Prince Alexander in our middle. You now lack manners Alexander. We are the senior princes here and you must respect us"One of the older prince said while Alex glared at him.
"Hey who's that look for?. You're just sixteen,we ain't agemates"Another said.
"Respect your foot!!!!"Alex exclaimed and stepped him hard on the foot.
"Aarg Aargh!!!. My feet. What kind of strenght do you have. I'll teach you a lesson"The older prince said and raised his hand to slap Alex but ended up slapping the other.
Alex then backflited and gave all a hard kick making them fall to the ground holding their back.
"Prince Alexander. We'll report you to your dad. You fight your older ones cause you're a ninja. You have no manners"Another said as they all managed to get up and leave.
Alex then clapped his hands off the dirt before leaving back to Xandra's room.
He arrived and sat beside her.
"Are you alright?. Do you still feel any pain?"Alex asked.
"Alex,did you get into a fight?"Xandra asked.
"Xandra,you need to take your drugs"Alex said bringing out the drugs but she stopped him.
"Alex"She called.
"Fine. I only confronted the older princes"Alex said.
"Confront?. You din't have to. King Xiao's gonna get mad when he hears about what you did.
"I'll face the penalty. They hurt you come on. I can't always let them get away not this time. They don't really deserve respect. I don't regret it. Now take your drugs"Alex said.
"Alex,I don't wanna take drugs. "Xandra said.
"Xandra, not this time"Alex said.
"Pls Alex. Don't behave like an adult to me"Xandra said.
"Fine. If you take the drugs,we'll get icecreams"Alex said.
"Promise?"Xandra asked.
"I promise. So can you have your drugs now?"Alex asked.
"Yeah "Xandra asked .
They later went to get the icecreams.
"So which one do you want?"Alex asked.
"Alex you go first. You're the older one here"Xandra said.
"Okay. I'll have this"Alex said .
"Isn't mine bigger?"Xandra asked.
"I know. You can have it besides you need it the most"Alex said while she smiled and hugged him ,Alex returned the hug warmly.
"Thank you Alex. You're my very good friend"Xandra said.
"Go ahead. I'll be right back"Alex said and went to take a call.

Three days later.
The whole royal students were in class silently writing what the teacher was explaining. Alex on his own jotting down points on his own.
Xandra just lazily stared at Alex outside expecting something from him but he just waved at her with a cute little smile.
She went back to her class sadly.

After the classes,everyone moving to their hostels.
Alex came to Xandra's class as everyone waved to him,he just gave them a gentle smile.
"Yes Alex"Xandra said hoping he'd say a word.
"I need to show you something"Alex said while she turned a sad look,Alex then held her to the library.
"I saw this on the floor. I feel like it's leading to something"Alex said while Xandra frowned.
"C'mon"Alex said and led her to his studio where he composed songs for the school and as a training singer .
"Welcome to my studio"Alex said as Xandra let out a smile on what she saw.
"Happy Birthday Alexanty(Alexandra+beauty)"Her other friends chorused.
"Thanks guys"She said.
"Well Alex planned everything yesterday"They said.
"Happy birthday"Alex said while she smiled staring at Alex continuosly.
"Okay,let's party"They all said.