(Chapter Twenty-Eight)

"I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYONE"

"Don,t mind your brother . You look beautiful as always but you shouldn,t use make ups at this age"Mrs Shang said .
"I think she should"Mr Wang.
"Am the mother and I know what,s best"Mrs Shang said.
"Right"Mr Wang replied and averted his eye to the television.
"But mum ,my friends do that,even Lara"
"Lara. Am not so sure of that girl. She only comes here if you tell her that Yibo is around"
"I know mum but she,s not bad"
"But you told me she and Gina scolded you yesterday".
"Well yeah I guess their right"Cheng said.
"I have to go now"Cheng said.
"Okay,have this. You can buy any meal you want since you,ll be arriving in the evening"
"Okay then. Bye mum. Bye dad"Cheng said ,pecking each and left.

Huairou institution.
The lectures today weren,t a lot. There were just yoga excercises for everyone. It was optional for people like Alex and Michael but still they decided to  be a part.
Michael first of all made his way to the rest room before he and Wunyan bumped into each other.
"Wunyan!"Michael exclaimed.
They both started staring at each other for some minutes before Wunyan turned her back to leave ,but Michael stopped her with a gentle but passionate kiss which she couldn,t let go.
"I have really missed you a lot. I hope you won,t regret your decisions"Michael said.
"You still have those feelings for me right,don,t deny it"
"No. It,s died since when you chose friendship to love"Wunyan said as Michael just smiled.
"I guess I don,t regret it. It,s good you are not with me anyway because even though you were Alex won,t be distanced from me cause of that"Michael said .
"So you love him more than me,more than anyone"Wunyan said.
"Yes because he deserves it and he,s a very good person which people like you haven,t noticed . I love and care about him more than I ,ve ever done. Have a nice time"Michael said and pecked her then left with pain deep down but hidden.
Wunyan just stood there as tears clouded her eye before her boyfriend walked up to her.
"Babe,are you alright?"he asked.
"Zhang. Are you sure of what you told me?. Is prince Alexander really bad?"She asked.
"You don,t belive me?. Am sure you met with Michael didn,t you?"
"Yes I did and I think I have every right to believe him"
"So you still love him right?. Prince Alexander murdered my best friend,s dad,king Xing. Everyone will soon get to know about his evil deeds . Michael is helping him carry out his plans and he needs to be thought a lesson "Zhang said .
"Don,t you agree with me?. You know you have no choice than to do what am gonna tell you to do"Zhang said as she cleaned her tears and nodded.

That evening,the yoga challenge had begun
Aj had beaten three opponent as he was hailed.
They six were standing in one place.
Charlotte in the midde of Alex and Michael to avoid them disturbing cause Michael had thought Alex how to talk now.
Yuan beside Wen and Aj close to Alex.
That didn,t walk,they were given eye contact at the back of her.
"I didn,t get the training this morning really well"Michael said in barely a whisper.
"I can,t do anything about that"Alex replied.
"Let,s just wait and see"
"What if they laugh at me?"
"Fine"Alex said.
"Charlotte leave the way"Alex said but she ignored him.
What Alex did was indeed funny,he carried her to the front of everyone .
"Alex,put me down"Charlotte said embarassed.
Alex then dropped her interrupting the laughter that was going on.
Everyone shifted their gaze to him.
"Hmm. Mrs,she,s the next contestant"Alex said.
"Alexander,what are you doing?"
"Next time you don,t ignore me. Now everyone,s focus will be on you since you know how to focus on others"Alex said as the yoga trainer smiled.
"Ok dear,step forward and show us what you got"She said.
"But Alex,you know Charlotte doesn,t know anything about this"
"Perhaps let,s watch and laugh"Alex said .
"Then I can just teach you here"Alex said while he waved at Charlotte who glared at him.
"Or Alex,anyone who doesn,t wanna go out,we walk them out"
"I think you,re right. They can,t watch others and have nothing to offer"Alex said as he and Michael turned to staffs and sought  permission before they started walking around looking for people who didn,t wanna show themselves and were hiding.
"Yuan,let,s see what you got"Alex said but Yuan surprised him and walked out on her own,this defeated him actually.
He wanted her  to beg not to be forced outside.

Cheng,s School.
Classes were over and as usual Lawson kept trying and Cheng wasn,t giving in.
She was on her way to wait for her driver who hadn,t showed up ever since.
Her books fell down and she squatted to pack it all up,while doing so. She felt a group of people gather her.
She rose up and saw them all gather her and smiling including Seb.
"Hi. Seb what,s going on?"She asked but didn,t get an answer.
One pulled her closer and kissed her forcefully.
"What are you doing to me?. Seb do something"She said cleaning her lips.
"Am so sorry but there,s nothing I can do"Seb said.
"Or there,s something you can do men. Show her"One said and drew her closer then kissed her with her stopping him but he didn,t.
"Let go of me. You disgust me"Cheng said as tears started clouding her eye.
"You,ll see the most disgusting part of it today"Seb said.
Cheng couldn,t scream and even though she did,everyone had left for their homes and still her driver hadn,t arrived.
Lawson and Vannessa were still in school with him copying his homework.
Vannessa left out for a minute and hid seeing them take Cheng away to a thick forest. She quickly ran back to the class.

"Bestie!!,bestie!"She called as Lawson removed his earpod and sat up.
"What?. Are you alright?"He asked as she breathed heavily and.
"Cheng,s being kidnapped"Ahe said as Lawson immediately rose up from his feet and his eye widened.
"What do you mean kidnapped?"He asked with his heart beating  heavily  .
"She was taken by a group. Seb was among. I don,t know what their gonna do to her"She said as Lawson got angry and walked out then called his friends telling them to meet him up.
He quickly changed into a ninja and off he went into the bush.

"Let go of me!!"Cheng said crying uncontrollably.
"Let,s do this and get outta here"The leader said as they pinned her to the ground and pulled off her top giving way to her singlets.
They all wanted to take turns to do such to Cheng who was crying like a baby.
One of the gang pulled off his trouses and almost did the shameful act until he was knocked upon.