(Chapter Forty- Four)

I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING

"Alex. Alex,wait"Michael followed and touched him on the shoulder.
Alex starred back at him looking at him in the eye.
"Sorry"Michael said and removed his hand from his shoulder thinking Alex wouldn't like that.
"C'mon. If you like Yuan. It's not something to hide"Michael said.
"I don't and I mean it. "Alex said.
"I don't believe that"Michael said.
"Fine"Alex said and continued walking while Michael followed him but after then Alex sensed Michael wasn't behind him.
"Mike"He called and stared back but he could only see students walking up and down but Michael was nowhere to be found.
"Mike"He called getting confused.
"Mike. We are not playing hide and seek"Alex said.
"Mike"He called and stared sideways surprised to see him feeding a dog.
Alex just bowed his face  in his hands frustratedly.
Michael then carried the dog before rubbing it's hair but suddenly the dog ran to Alex's side and went all.
"Whoof Whoof!!"The dog barked and wagged it's tail.
Michael just smiled at Alex.
He really liked the way not only humans loved Alex .
Of course Alex carried it and smiled at Michael before tickling it.
The owner of the girl then rushed to where Alex was standing.
"Prince Alexander. Could you pls have a selfie with me or you could sign here for me"She said as Alex confusingly stared at her and then at Michael.
Michael just shrugged at him.
"I'll just sign"Alex said.
"Thank you"She said as Alex did while she humblely admired him.
"Here you go"Alex said and gave it to her.
"One more thing. You look alike a baby. Bye. Come on Xiao"She said as she left with her dog.
Michael just started laughing while Alex frowned like a baby.
"She even named her dog by your surname. Now at least,am not the only one who thinks you look like a baby"Michael said and raised his eyebrows while Alex turned his back to leave when Michael gripped him.
Alex then faced him before Michael removed his hand but Alex then held it.
Michael just smiled.
"Are you still mad?. I'm sorry c'mon. I was just kidding. It's okay if you don't like Yuan. I just wanted you to tell me and I always believe what you tell me"Michael said.
"What if I did. Is there any problem?"Alex asked.
"No"Michael said.
"I'm not mad. You need not apologise"Alex said.
"But I need to tell you something and you'll have to listen to me"Alex said.
"Okay. Am listening"Michael said as Alex remained silent for a while staring at him straight in the eye not knowing how to tell him about quiting their friendship.
He wondered how Michael would react but he never wanted to lose him .
"So... Alex. What's that?"Michael asked curiously.
"I have to.........."Alex couldn't complete his sentence cause the noise of crazy fans stopped him.
"Sign here for me"They all continued gathering Alex and Michael.
Well they obeyed their fans afterall.

That evening.
Michael and Alex were in the car leaving for home with Charlotte at the back of the car texting God knows who.
"Huh... Alex do you mind if we played a game tomorrow in the studio. Video game"Michael asked.
"Okay"Alex replied.
"Michael,he's gonna beat you"Charlotte said.
"I know Charlotte that's why I won't be his partner so we don't have to fight cause of a game"Michael said.
"Alex ,you wanted to tell me something"Michael added while Alex stared at Charlotte.
Charlotte just signalled him to do so.
"Well.."Alex began.
"I just wanted......"Michael cut him off
"Don't worry. You need to rest now"Michael said ,well Alex fell for that.

The next day.
"Go prince!!"People began while Alex just played on his game.
After beating his opponent down,they all cheered while Michael just smiled.
Alex and his opponent then shaked  hands before leaving
Michael then began his while Alex left the studio to take a call.
"Okay then"Alex cut the call.
"Prince Alexander. Nice to meet you in person"A voice said behind him.
Alex stared at the damsel in front of him .
"It's me. Wunyan Hi......
"No need to"Alex cut her off.
"Anyways. How are you?."She asked but Alex just ignored her.
"I know you won't reply. What do you think of yourself? So cool and perfect. Well sooner I'll take back my Michael. Just have that in mind"Wunyan said as Alex just ignored her and walked away.
"Am not done"Wunyan said and stood on  his  way.
Alex then stopped ,he didn't want trouble with his best friend's girlfriend.
"You took away Michael from me. Now it's you he only cares about. You are wicked"Wunyan said .
"Thanks but if you love someone. You support them and their decisions neither would you wanna hurt them . Stay outta my way"Alex said about to leave as she lets out a knife and threw it to his face.
Alex then dodged it,Wen and Yuan stood at a distance and watched this.
"What's Wunyan doing?. I hope she doesn't hurt baby"Yuan said .
"Baby?"Wen said .
"Well he is a baby"Yuan said .
Alex then dodged it .
Wunyan then started fighting him.
"Wow. Wunyan knows kungfu. New information"Wen said.
"Alex remains unbeatable. We need to help him,what if she injures him"Yuan said.
Alex and her continued fighting till she stopped.
"Wunyan Ling. You need to stop this"Alex said.

"Where's Alex?"Michael thought and got out of the studio.
"Alex"Michael called and tapped him from behind.
"What are you doing here?. I mean,did you win?"Alex asked
"Yeah of course. As far as I didn't compete with you"Michael said but it looked  like Alex was thinking of something else and hiding something.
"Alex,are you alright?"Michael asked.
"Alex is not gonna tell him I guess that she cut him. Am gonna deal with that Wunyan . Jealous devil"Yuan said .
"No Yuan. That's not gonna solve matters. We should just mind our buisness"Wen said.
"I will after I tell Michael."Yuan said.
"Yuan don't"Wen said but Yuan wasn't ready to listen.
"Yes. "Alex said .
"But ..are you sure?"Michael asked.
"Let's go. It's nothing"Alex said and left to the restroom to watch off the blood in his hand.
After that,he made his way to the studio to play his zither.

Michael then sat back in the class  still not sure if Alex was alright.
He was just fine some minutes ago then what happened,Michael thought until Yuan approached him and pulled him out of the class.
"Hey. Why'd you pull me that way?"Michael asked holding his hand.
"Does it hurt?"Yuan asked.
"Of course. "Michael.
"Well same way Wunyan did to your best friend"Yuan said .
"Huh.. what are you saying. Pls don't bring Wunyan into this"Michael said.