(Chapter Thirty-Nine)

AARGH!!!!!

"Really?"Gina asked .
"Of course. Isn,t it Cheng"Anna asked while Cheng couldn,t answer and just starred at Lawson.
"Law. Stop
"Dude "Lawson,s friends began pulling him away while he glared at Seb whose friends were also pulling him away.
Lawson then left with his friends.
Before then he threw out blood which made Cheng,s heart shiver. "Is he alright?"She thought.
The classroom.
Everyone were making it to their classrooms speaking about the fight and gossiping.
"I heard Lawson likes Cheng"One said.
"That,s not possible while am still here. Lawson belongs to me"
"I don,t know. We,ll find out later. I,m just wondering what the principal,s gonna do about this. Detension for days.
Lawson got to class and pulled off his cloth which was sweaty letting the air condition feel his sweaty body.
"Dude you shouldn,t have fought him. What if you injured him?"Jimin said.
"Who cares. That,s his loss. He wanted it . He can,t play smart with me. Besides he was tryna decieve Cheng. I won,t let him do that again"Lawson said.
""Now I know . You were fighting cause of Cheng. But men you also got injured."Jeremy said.
Lawson touched his lips filled with blood .
"It,s nothing . Am alright. You should have let me teach that jerk a lesson he,ll never forget"Lawson said.
"Anyone with a wrap"Jericho asked.
Most girls quickly rushed there  .
Cheng also wanted to but she kept it back after sighting there were much who wanted to lend him a wrap.
"Thanks"Jericho said and cleaned his lips for him.
"Have some water"Yang said.
"Thanks guys"Lawson said and had some water while still starring at Cheng.
He was indeed crazy for this girl and he had to show it before someone grabs her from his grip.
Few minutes later,the secretary sent for Lawson,Cheng and Seb to the Principal,s office.
They both made their way there.
The head girl was standing and speaking to the Principal.
"They are here"She said as they three entered the Office.
"So Olivia ,explain what happened."The principle said to the head girl.
"Well Lawson and Seb were fighting in the School premises and Cheng did nothing about it so I guess she,s included"Olivia said.
"No. Cheng,s not included. She only tried separating I and this jerk"Lawson said.
"You are a loser
"No you are. I should have messed you up at least now you wouldn,t be talking"
"Shut the damn mouth up you too"The Principal said as they kept quiet.
"You three move to the detension room"He said.
"Mr Jake. With all due respect,Cheng can,t be a part of this. She didn,t do anything wrong at all. This jerk caused everything"Lawson said.
"Well Lawson Han. You are not the leader here . I only follow what the head girl says. You are not the head girl neither are you the head boy"The Principle said.
"Olivia you weren,t there when everything happened so you better not say things you don,t know"Lawson said giving her a glare as they moved to the detension room.
They all changed into orange clothings and sat on the chairs.
Cheng was just silent and sad.
She was supposed to be reading for her exams not being on detension which she didn,t know when she,s gonna be released.
Lawson just sat down and glared at Seb .
He ddn,t want Cheng to be in here with them as the only disrespectful girl which she wasn,t.
Yeah,Cheng is rude but she respects at the same time.
There was nothing he could do about that.
The Principle then came in.
"Cheng. You are only given detension today but the both of you. A whole week"He said.
"Okay Mr Jake"Cheng said as he left.
That day was over and Cheng had left.
Lawson wanted to badly talk to her but he guessed she wasn,t in a good mood.
"Fighting. Hmm,gentle ,turning to untamed"Vanessa said.
"Okay no one talk to me"Lawson said and entered the car as they left.

"You went on detension. Cheng!!"Mrs Shang said.
"Sorry mum. It wasn,t my fault"Cheng said.
"Then whose fault is it. Now your reputation can be ruined since you have a bad record of being on detension"
"But mum. It,s only once"
"Whether once or twice. You were once put on detension"
"I already said am sorry"Cheng said and went to her room sadly.
"Cheng!!"Mrs Shang called but off she went to her room.
Immediately after she left,Michael came in.
"Hey mum,hey dad"He said and pecked them.
"You took a long while"Mr Wang said.
"Sorry about that,we just had to settle some things"Michael said.
"Where,s Cheng?"Michael asked.
"She,s in her room. I scolded her for being on detension"Mrs Shang said.
"But mum. It,s normal to get on detension"Michael said.
"That,s for you. I know you are always on detension through out your high school. I can,t let Cheng be like you"Mrs Shang said.
"Am gonna go talk to my sister"Michael said and moved to Cheng,s room.
Cheng was sitted thinking of Lawson and Seb.
She would definately get back with Seb if Lawson doesn,t like her.
"Cheng,may I come in?"Michael said
"Come on in"Cheng said as Michael came in.
"I heard mum scolded you. What really happened?"Michael said.
"Nothing happened. It,s not worth saying"Cheng said sadly.
"That,s alright. Don,t be sad anymore"Michael said and smiled at her.
"How,s Prince Alexander?"She asked.
"He,s alright"
"Can I speak to him?. Pls"Cheng begged.
"So if you speak to him. You,ll be alright?"
"Yes pls"Cheng said as Michael called Alex and explained everything to him before giving her the phone.

The next day was a saturday.
Cheng had woken up but definately not Michael.
She noticed her mum was doing some chores.
"Mum you want me to help?"Cheng asked.
"You really wanna help?Mrs Shang asked.
"Yes mum"Cheng replied
"Okay then. How was your sleep first?"She asked.
"Fine mum"Cheng replied.
"Dear am sorry for scolding you yesterday. I just don,t want you being like other students who get in detension all the time"Mrs Shang said.
"That,s alright mum"Cheng said and hugged her.
She started watching the bathrooms in her parents room before leaving downstairs to watch the dishes.
"Yibo,s still sleeping. He,ll never change"Mrs Shang said.
Cheng was about watching the dishes when her phone beeped.
It was an update on Lizzy V and Lawson.
She saw a lot of comments which read.
They look good together
Cute
My love,Lawson
They are the best teen couples
Cheng kept on starring at it in jealousy before leaving upstairs to her room.

Meanwhile Michael was still sleeping but this time it was unusual. He was sleeping too long which got Cheng worried as she left to his room.
Michael was still on his bed when Cheng came in and saw his hand on his chest.
"Aarrgh!!!!"Was what she heard next.