Important Author's Note

Hey, My Lovely Readers! I hope you are all doing well and feeling happy. I have an important announcement to share with a few of you, and I'm here to answer your comments.

But before we dive into that, I want to introduce a new story, 'A Love Unseen'. Please note that this story doesn't have a fixed schedule for updates. I will upload new chapters whenever I find the time and opportunity to write. However, I would be absolutely thrilled to hear your thoughts on the story. So, please don't hesitate to share your opinions by leaving comments. Your feedback means the world to me. ❤️

Also, this story is a slow burn young/new adult/teenfiction romance novel, so expect it a little slow in pace, since there's going to be a lot of drama, romance, thriller and of course, suspense. Second thing is that the story is divided in past and present chapters which are marked. The past chapters are basically their life in highschool; the beginning of a lot of beautiful relationships which are mentioned in present. Since the past chapters are quite many, you may choose to skip past chapters except the last few ones to get a deeper understanding of the story.

Important Notice:

The story addresses some psychological conditions like depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder, etc. I would appreciate you guys to empathize with the characters and also to people who are suffering with such conditions alone, without anyone by their side.

I don't know who needs to hear this today but my lovelies, everything is going to be okay, you are stronger than you think and you're going to make it through this.

This story may include some triggers like child abuse, death, and trauma, so if you're weak hearted, please refrain from reading it.

I really appreciate all of my readers' comments even when it's criticism, I don't mind at all but this is a warning for the people, if I find any comment, taunts, or sarcasm on the people with depression, anxiety, stress, etc. I would block and ban you without any further notice. It's a serious issue and your few taunting comments can destroy someone's life so beware of what you say.

I won't tolerate anyone insulting or disrespecting my readers, so please be careful and understand other people's situation by putting yourself in their shoes.

That's all for the story guide, I'm sorry if any of you think my words are harsh above, but I care for everyone and I have seen people facing issues because of negative comments and I never want any of my reader to feel like that! 🤗

**********

Now, let's address a common comment I receive about my stories being cliché. To that, I say, YES! It is indeed cliché, and the reason behind it is quite simple.

When we are already living in a harsh reality, who needs more of it in books? For me, reading novels and stories is a form of escape—a private fantasy world that I find solace in. It's my comfort zone and my safe place.

I read to relax and clear my mind, and I'm sure many of you do too. Therefore, expect my stories to have that touch of cliché (as some may call it).

Thank you for your understanding and continuous support. 🌺

************

Question: Why do you read stories?!

Love, Arlene Rae! 💕