Chapter 43

Past - 25

Third Party's POV:

"Why did he say things like that? What did I even do to him?" Tears flowed down Elysia's eyes without stopping, recalling Ares' cold words.

"Finally I found you," Sven approached her, he had been looking for her everywhere.

When he noticed Elysia crying, his footsteps halted, "what the f*ck! Are you crying?"

He came towards Elysia with rushed footsteps and crouched down in front of her.

"Who made you cry? Say the name, and I'll break their bones, just say it!" he placed his hands on either side of her on the bench and said seriously.

His words reminded Elysia of Ares' departing words and tears rolled down with more intensity.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Sven panicked, looking at her face, unsure of what to do.

"Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything, huh, can't you stop crying?" He asked in a slightly panicked voice, trying to wipe the tears off her cheeks.

"Look, see, I'm truly sorry, huh?" Sven held his ears with his hands, almost begging for her to stop crying. Elysia's tears were his weakness and it was the only thing he didn't know what to do with.

Elysia's tears weren't stopping. She wanted to let them out, once and for all. She silently lowered her face again, crying quietly.

Sven cursed the person who made her cry like this. He wanted to break their bones for every tear she was shedding due to them.

He scratched his head anxiously, thinking about ways to stop her crying. Her amber eyes were red and swollen due to her continuous crying.

Suddenly, having an idea in his mind, Sven stood up and stepped back a little. He ran his hands through his hair, glancing around.

'What's this girl making me do?' He thought, but seeing her tears, he didn't give much thought to his reputation. Clearing his throat, he started singing;

🎵"Elysia, Elysia, don't feel down, you got me,"🎵 making a mic with his hand, he started dancing awkwardly. Although he tried to be confident, his expressions give him away, revealing his embarrassment.

Elysia slowly looked up, hearing him singing, her mouth agape in shock, seeing him dancing clumsily, even her tears seemed to pause because of surprise.

🎵"Life's got its bumps, but you're my star,"🎵 He attempts a waltz-like spin, but it turns into a half-stumble. Sven extended his arms out pointing towards the sky, then pointed at Elysia and gently flicked her nose. She covered her nose like a kid, making him chuckle.

🎵"Let's forget the blues, no matter where you are."🎵 He spin around once and opened his arms, his eyes fixed only on Elysia as she stared at him with large eyes.

🎵"With a twirl and a jig, I'll chase those tears away,"🎵 Sven gently brushed the tears away from Elysia's face and then his own imaginary tears, pretending to toss them away.

🎵"Laughing through the troubles, come what may!"🎵 Singing the last verses of his made up song, he did a final little funny twerk and wiggled his eyebrows, looking at Elysia.

"Did my sexy moves made you speechless? Already fallen for me?" He pursed his lips to stop from smiling when he noticed she stopped crying. "Ah!!! This happens everytime; girls can't handle my sexiness," he smirked and did an exaggerated hair flip.

A smile appeared on Elysia's face, breaking into giggles through tears. "What sexy? You looked funny," she sniffled in between giggles and wiped her tears.