Please Read

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my story. This story is about a couple who were married against their choice and have failed to make any progress in their relationship even after 5 years.

THIS IS A BDSM STORY!!!

If this is a topic you are uncomfortable with, I suggest you click off. There are also other themes this story contains that may be triggering for some people.

It includes:

- BDSM

- Femdom X Malesub

- Abusive content

- Sexual Assault

- Violence

The scenes are pretty detailed. So if the above topics are not of your liking, you can leave anytime you want.

If you do wish to continue reading, I request you to not report this story. You have been warned of all the triggering topics this story contains.

If you are offended by any of these, and still chose to read it, that is not my fault. I have done my work of warning you. So please, DO NOT REPORT.

Also, since I have already mentioned all the triggering topics here, there won't be any warning in the chapters.

And, for all my horny readers who are here only for the smut, I will be putting a (🔥) emoji against all the chapters that have smut in it. 

But the other chapters may contain the buildup to the smut or they may even have a bit of teasing.

Lastly, I have heard from other writers about their stories being copied and re-posted. A lot of time and effort goes into writing these stories, so please do not do something as such.

With that, I welcome you all to the kinky marriage arrangement of Irene and Callum!