6. Give Him To Me For A Night

Irene's POV:

I watched as Callum had the exact same reaction as mine. We were both equally shocked to see each other here.

I don't know what he was thinking, but my mind was exploding right now.

I thought he'd run away if he ever found out, but here I stood, in front of him, finding out that he was just as much as me in this lifestyle.

"Irene, I want you to meet my sub, Callum. Callum, this is Irene, your dominant for the night. She was also my first ever submissive, but later figured that she was better as a dominant" Nova said.

Her introduction was useless to the two of us. We had been married to each other for 5 years now. Of course we knew each other's names. And of course we....

We didn't. We didn't know anything about each other. I realized at that moment that I had no idea about my husband or about anything related to him.

And I could bet that he also had absolutely no idea about me. I needed to talk to Callum; alone.

"Nova" I turned to her, "If you don't mind, can I have a couple of minutes alone with your sub. I think we should talk a little before the scene" I said.

Nova looked at Callum, her eyes asking if it was okay. Callum nodded and Nova smiled at him. "Sure" she said to me.

She walked up to Callum and gently grabbed his chin. "Be a good boy for me Callum" she pecked his lips once. Then she walked out.

Callum's cheeks turned a light shade of pink at Nova's actions. Fuck! That look was so sexy.

In my 5 years with him, I had never seen Callum blush. I can't even remember the last time I saw him smile, forget blushing.

Callum and I just stared at each other, unable to figure out how to speak.

"Irene" "Callum" we both started together. Yet again, we both stopped, wanting the other to go first.

But it didn't happen and the silence filled the room again. I got fed up of it and decided to do it myself.

"Callum" I said breaking the silence. He looked at me with a million questions in his eyes, and I did the same.

"How long?" I asked. "How long what?" he asked me back. "How long have you been into this stuff?" I made myself clearer.

"Ever since I was 17. I found a random book on the street and read it. It made me horny so I-I bought more books and...." he trailed off as he blushed again.

God that stupid blush! I never wanted it to go away from his face.

"Which book was it?" I asked. "Control by Charlotte Stein" he said it in such a small whisper that I barely heard it.

But when I did hear it, I couldn't stop the smirk that formed on my face. "Such a book, at such a young age" I teased.

The blush returned even more darker and I gave myself a mental appreciation.

Callum was constantly looking at the floor now, never up at me. That was so new to me.

I was so used to us just talking to each other without emotions and while looking straight into each other's lifeless eyes.

If I'm being honest, this is the most meaningful conversation I've ever had with him.

"A-are you still g-going to do the scene with m-me?" he stuttered. Callum never stuttered with me.

In fact, he used to go around the house ordering me sometimes. There were so many times I had wished I could just take him over my leg, but feared the reaction.