8. Make It Burn, However You Want 🔥

Irene's POV:

I was loving it. Loving every single moment of it. The fact that people were staring just made it all the better.

I was a dom who craved public humiliation. And Callum crawling behind me was fulfilling just that.

After 5 long years I could finally teach a lesson to this greedy little bitch. Oh Callum, you have no idea what I've planned for you.

I made him crawl behind me all the way until we reached backstage. I ordered him to stand and he did so without hesitation.

I picked out a plain black collar and whispered in his ear, "You're mine for tonight." The shiver in his body made me smirk.

I attached a leash to his collar and pulled him on stage with me for everyone's viewing.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" I called out, gathering attention from all directions. Callum chose to keep his gaze on the floor.

That's a good sub.

"The man you see beside me right now, is my good friend Nova's sub" I said as I pointed to Nova. Callum immediately looked in her direction.

But I tugged on his leash grabbing his attention and gave him a death glare. He returned his gaze back to the floor.

"You see," I started again, "this brat here, hasn't been behaving lately. Not following orders, talking back to his mistress and even raising his voice at her" I finished.

There were gasps and 'tsks' heard from the crowd. Callum's cheeks flushed with even more embarrassment. I was loving this!

"As a result, Nova has asked me to help her. On her request, I will be punishing this brat in front of all of you."

There were cheers heard from the doms as the subs looked at Callum sympathetically.

The thing was, I was known for giving punishments at the club. This wasn't the first time someone had asked me to do this.

Many doms came to me everyday asking me to punish their subs thoroughly for them. But I don't think Callum knows this.

He probably thinks I'm gonna give him a punishment like spanking or something. But oh how wrong would he be!

"Now, if you would please, grab a seat and enjoy" with that, I turned back to Callum.

"For the sake of the scene, I'm going to call you C. Understood?" I asked and he nodded. I spanked him hard.

"Words!" I screamed and Callum's entire body jerked. "Y-yes mistress" he mumbled as his cheeks flushed yet again.

"Strip" I commanded. He looked at me with shock. "Pardon?" he asked, wanting to make sure if he heard me right.

"I SAID STRIP!" I shouted, making sure he heard me clearly. Callum gulped and looked down.

Yet he did nothing to remove his clothes. I walked closer to him and yanked his head back by his hair.

"You see darling, I'm not Nova. And trust me, you don't wanna test me. So strip" I said slowly, sensually, making sure he knew I was serious.

I let go of his hair and Callum's hands went to the hem of his shirt. He slowly pulled it over him when I heard someone yell from the crowd "Faster!"

I spanked him again and said, "You heard that. Go faster." Once Callum had removed his jeans, he stopped.

I froze as I couldn't do anything but admire his beautiful body. Callum had a firm body with a smooth, muscular chest.