61. Finally Seeing Her Again

Callum's POV:

"Walter stop! Please!" I begged. He was on top of me, rubbing both of us together.

He had freed me from the shackles on the walls but I was still in handcuffs.

My hands were handcuffed in front of me. I tried my best to push him away with my bound hands.

"You're saying no, but your body says completely otherwise" he said and gripped my member. I cried in shame.

My body is not something I can control. But I don't like this. I hate it! I want this torture to stop.

I don't know how, but he has not officially fucked me yet. He only uses my mouth, or rubs us together. Sometimes he asks me to give him a handjob.

Walter stroked me until I came in his hand and then he forced me to give him a blowjob until he finished.

This has become an everyday thing by now. He comes at least 2-3 times a day and goes away after giving me nightmares for the night.

I curled my naked body in a ball and sobbed. What else could I do? My clothes are right there, but I am not allowed to wear them.

Between my crying, I heard the door open. "Callum" it was my father. I didn't look at him and continued crying.

"Get him dressed" he said, probably to Walter. Walter sighed in annoyance before helping me put on my pants.

Dad crouched down beside me and fisted my hair. "You just love throwing tantrums, don't you?" he gritted out through his teeth.

I know exactly what he's talking about. Yesterday, I told Sandra I wouldn't eat unless I saw Irene. She probably told him.

"You want to see your wife that bad? Alright, I'll take you to her" he said. I was surprised at first that he agreed. Then, happiness took over.

I'm gonna meet her again!

Dad pulled me up by my hair, and while that did hurt, I would take a hundred times more pain if it meant meeting Irene.

He threw me towards Walter who successfully caught me and gave me a wink. Even his face makes me wanna gag at this point.

Walter placed a kiss on my neck which made my stomach turn. "Let me walk you my little plaything" he whispered seductively to me.

Grabbing my upper arm, Walter dragged me with him and we followed dad until we reached another room which had a broken door handle.

Dad pushed open the door and threw me inside. I fell on my knees and hissed in pain as I realized I scratched them.

"Welcome son in law" Harry's voice sounded in my ears. This was the first time I was meeting Harry in this cell.

Before I could even look up at him, I heard Irene's voice, "CALLUM!" My head snapped to her voice and I found her chained up to the wall.

She was in the same position I was in when I first woke up. The only added thing was that her legs were also chained to the wall.

Not far from her, Gianna and mom were standing with their hands tied to a hook attached to the ceiling.

Gianna looked at me with pity while mom had tears in her eyes.

Gianna's lower lip was busted and her left eye was black, indicating that someone punched her.

Mom didn't have any blood, but she looked terrible.

Irene was missing her shirt and there were black and blue bruises on her ribs indicating that someone hurt her there. She was even bleeding a little.