27. Denied Pleasure 🔥

Irene's POV:

I stared at the phone we got in the parcel. Why would anyone send us a flip phone? That too so old.

As I was thinking this, the phone rang in my hand. It was the same number that had called before. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said. "Irene" a voice came from the other side. It was not a real voice; they were using a voice changer.

"Who is this?" I questioned. "Can you promise to not let go of this phone or go to the police?" the voice asked me. I scoffed.

"I don't even know who you are. I'm not gonna promise you shit" I said. The voice sighed, "Stubborn. Just like your father."

"How do you know my father?!" I questioned. I was getting troubled now. "Just know, I love you" and with that, the call was cut.

"Wait no! Hello?!" I screamed into the phone with no use. "What happened?" Callum asked as he walked in.

"They called again. They knew my father and they even said that....that they loved me" I whispered the last part. Callum's eyes widened.

"Love you?!" he asked, shocked. I nodded. "What the hell? Do you have a crazy stalker or something?" Callum questioned.

"I don't know Callum. Trust me, I really don't" I replied. Callum sat beside me on the bed.

A silence spread in the room, none of us saying anything. "Do you want to go to the police?" Callum asked.

Look at the irony. I was asking him the same question just few hours ago. I shook my head. "They said not to" I told him.

"And why are we listening to them?" he raised an eyebrow. I shrugged. I had no idea why I chose to listen to the voice on the phone.

Callum sighed. "What do you want for lunch?" he asked. We discussed about food for a while and then decided we'd go out to eat.

No other calls came for the rest of the day. After lunch, we decided we'd just roam around the city for a while.

It felt really good to spend time with Callum. It felt as if our relationship was improving. This man was perfect for me.

"Thank you" I said to him as we walked along the beach. "For what?" he asked. "For giving me the love I crave" I smiled at him.

"You don't even realize what you've given ME Irene. I should be the one thanking you" he said. I couldn't take the sweet talk anymore.

I pulled him in for a long kiss, completely disregarding the fact that there were people around us.

The kiss was energetic, love filled and passionate. Every second I spent attached to his lips, was another second to my happiness.

My heart fluttered as Callum licked my lips, trying to get an entry in my mouth. I smiled and instead pushed MY tongue in HIS mouth.

Callum moaned and started sucking around my tongue. Goddamit! I was getting extremely wet.

"Hey you two!" an old woman screamed at us. I pulled away from Callum and glared at the woman. He on the other hand, was redder than a tomato.

"What?" I rudely said to her. "This is a public beach. Go do this somewhere else before I report you" she said.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Callum away from there. I pushed him in the backseat of our car and got in with him.

"I-Irene what–" "Mistress" I looked into his eyes. Callum understood I had gone into the dominant mode and nodded.

"Mistress, what are you doing?" he asked. I smirked as I unbuttoned his jeans. I pulled them down along with his boxers to see him just as aroused as me.