4. I Need Your Help

Irene's POV:

"Oh wow! When Irene said you were good looking, I didn't expect this. You look like you just came out from one of my fantasies" Grace said.

Liam blushed at Grace's words but remembered to say 'Thank you mistress' like I had taught him to.

"I see you've trained him well" Grace said. I gave her a small smile. "He's all yours now" I said as I removed Liam's collar.

"Alright, let's go and sign your contract now" Grace said as she held Liam's hand. Liam smiled at me one last time as he followed Grace into the distance.

Once Liam was gone, I sighed. Now I had to find another submissive.

"Irene" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and my eyes met with Nova's.

"Oh god! It's been so long" I exclaimed with a big grin. Nova was my first dominant.

Actually, when I had just entered this lifestyle, I thought I was a sub. But as time passed, I realized I was leaning more towards the dominant side.

Nova, the first dom I ever had, had helped me discover my dominant side. She was the one who showed me how to correctly dominate people.

And that was something I'd forever be grateful for. "It's nice to meet you too" she said and gave me a brief hug.

"How are you doing?" I asked. "Very well" she said, "but I need your help." "My help?" I asked, surprised.

Why would she need MY help? She was the one who taught me everything I know. Okay, maybe not everything, but still.

She was my teacher. How could a teacher need a student's help?

"Yes Irene, I have to ask for a favor from you" she said. "What is it?" I asked back. Nova sighed before starting to speak.

"So I actually have a submissive right now, but our contract gets over tomorrow" she said. "And what do you need from me?" I asked.

She was beating around the bush, and I didn't like that. I was a straightforward person.

"Okay wait, let's just get to the point. So...." she took a deep breath. "3 years ago, I broke up with my boyfriend. That time, I was crying on the street when a random stranger supported me. We got to know each other and eventually we started dating. He told me he was married, but that his marriage wasn't working out. His wife also refused to get a divorce" she said.

I cringed at the fact that the man was cheating on his wife. But how could I say anything when I was doing the same?

Maybe his marriage was also like mine where he didn't want to be with her yet he didn't have an option.

Nova continued, "When he told me that he was married, I knew at that moment that we were never going to get together officially. So I told him about my BDSM lifestyle. Thankfully, he was also into it, and he was also a sub. So our relationship turned into one of a dom/sub."

"2 months ago, I bumped into my ex boyfriend at the grocery store. He said he wanted to give another chance to us and I agreed, because I also wanted to be with him. I wanted to marry him, wanted to have kids with him."

My heart fluttered at that thought. Would I ever have someone with whom I could start a family?

"So now, me and my ex are back together and me and my subs contract ends tomorrow" she finished. "How do you want ME to help?" I asked yet again.

"You see, my sub has been misbehaving and not following my orders lately. But Martin, the ex I talked about, has refused for me to do anything sexual with him" she said.

I could see where she was going with this. "So you want me to punish him for you" I stated. She smiled at me and nodded her head.

"Yes, I want you to do it in front of everyone. In a scene" she said. I smirked at that. Nova knew how much I loved public humiliation.

"I see you like that idea" Nova smirked at my reaction. "Very much so" I replied.

"Would you like to meet him first?" she asked. I nodded. "I don't want to do anything non – consensual" I said.

"Alright, give me 15 minutes and I'll bring him to you" she said. "I'll be in my private room" I replied.

Nova nodded and walked out. I was getting wet just by thinking about the different ways I was going to punish this sub of hers. I can't wait!

-------------------

Callum's POV:

I kneeled in between Nova's legs as she sat on the bed in front of me. "Look at me Callum" she demanded. I looked up.

She gently ran her hand through my locks. "Sorry I had to break it to you this way. And I'm sorry for asking you to get over it so fast" she said.

"It's okay mistress" I replied. It really was. I was happy for her. Happy that she had found herself someone who loved her.

Someone who could keep her happy. Besides, I knew I could never give her what she wanted. And who am I to steal someone else's happiness?

"Now Callum, I want to ask for your permission for something." That confused me. She was my mistress. Why was she asking for my permission?

I knew she wanted me to do a public scene. But I had already said yes to it. So what more did she want to ask my consent for?

"You see, Martin has asked me to not do anything sexual with you anymore" she said.

I knew my eyes reflected the slight pinch of sadness I felt. Wait! "B-but then, how will you do the scene with me?" I asked, scared of her answer.

Nova smirked at me and bent down, her wet mouth directly over my ear lobe, she whispered, "I have asked someone else to do it for me."

I gulped at that. Someone else. Someone who I had never been touched by was now going to punish me. Why was I getting hard by this?

"I see you like that idea" she said as she ran her heel over my growing bulge. I whimpered as I felt myself get harder.

"Mistress" I breathed and she grinned evilly at me. I whimpered from loss of contact when she pulled away and stood up.

"I'll take that as a yes" she smirked. Oh right, she had asked for my consent. But after the way I just reacted, I don't think I need to say anything anymore.

I nodded at her statement and she ordered me to stand.

"Come, let me introduce you the lovely lady who is going to be responsible for your pain and pleasure tonight" she said.

Nova grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere, and like a good sub, I quietly followed her.  

(A/N: For all those wondering, Nova and Irene are both bisexual)