22. Seductress 🔥

Callum's POV:

"Good Morning" Irene's smiling face came in my view as I opened my eyes. "Morning" I mumbled back.

I sat up and saw that Irene had served breakfast in bed. "You didn't need to do that" I said.

"You deserve a lot more than just some breakfast Callum" she kissed my nose. I could definitely get used to waking up like this.

"This looks delicious" I said. "Taste it then" Irene handed me a fork. "Goodness me! This is really good" I said.

A proud smile spread on Irene's face and I was so happy to know that I was the reason for it. "I told you I could cook" she said proudly.

"I always knew you could" I smiled at her. Irene giggled and said, "Come down, let's do something fun."

I finished breakfast and soon we were playing scrabble on our living room floor.

Sometimes, I can't believe Irene grew up as a millionaire. She's so down to earth and such a simple living woman.

"Ha! I won again" Irene showed me her tongue. I huffed. "You're cheating" I said, even though I knew she wasn't.

"No I'm not" she defended. "You are" I said and walked away. Irene didn't say anything and that worried me a little.

Was she hurt? I hope not.

-----------------

It was lunch time now, and I couldn't find Irene anywhere in the entire house. "Irene?" I called out. No response.

Did she go somewhere? I called her and her phone rang in the kitchen. Is she in the house?

I searched for another 15 minutes before I heard something fall from upstairs. "Irene?" I called as I climbed the stairs.

Another bang sounded and this time I knew where it came from. I rushed to the laundry room and opened the door. What I saw in there, made my jaw drop.

"I-Irene" I stuttered. She moaned louder as she made eye contact with me. Then, she smirked and added a third finger into her pussy.

My jeans tightened and I had to clench my fists to stop my hands from palming myself.

"Fuck! Keep looking Callum" she said as she broke eye contact and threw her head back.

I looked down on the washing machine where she was sitting. The machine's top was soaked with her juices.

I ran my tongue over my lips, imagining what she'd taste like. "Ohh" Irene moaned as she increased her pace.

It wasn't long before the knot in her stomach unraveled. And believe me, it was the hottest thing ever!

She was panting as she came down from that blissful high. I couldn't stop myself as I palmed my dick through my jeans.

Irene looked at me and smirked. "Need help husband?" she teased. I turned my head away. "Y-you should p-put on some c-clothes" I said.

Irene scanned her naked body once before saying, "No, I think I'll spend the rest of the day like this."

If she spent the entire day naked, then I wouldn't be able to control myself at all.

Just the sight of her full breasts with those hardened buds of her was enough to make me cum. And here she talked about being fully naked!

"Irene please, put on some clothes" I pleaded. "Why? You can't control yourself when you see me naked?" she raised an eyebrow.