56. Realization

Callum's POV:

When I woke up, it was the next day and Irene told me I slept through lunch and dinner both.

She also told me, that last night those two women called again and the file we got from Alyssa's room was taken from our doorstep.

My heartbeat increased just hearing that. This meant that soon I would have my mother's number and would be talking to her.

Anyways, we had to leave for work soon so me and Irene started getting dressed.

What I forgot though, was how yesterday's session would affect my urethra. Never had peeing been more difficult.

Pleasure comes with pain I guess.

Irene decided we should match today. So we both chose to go with a red theme for our clothes as it is Irene's favorite color.

I really don't like how the color red looks on suits, which is why I don't own any. Irene said we could go for burgundy instead if I wanted.

So of course I said yes.

(Just the clothes, not the face

(Just the clothes, not the face. You can imagine my characters however you would like to)

We reached the office just in time to bump into Harry. He looked tired and worn out.

"Are you okay dad?" Irene asked, and I saw her face cringe as she said the word 'dad'. I guess she really doesn't like him anymore.

"Yeah I'm fine sweetheart. Just worried about the robbery. I don't want any more thefts to happen in the office" he replied.

Me and Irene gave each other a look before she just smiled at him.

Soon we reached our floors and bid goodbye to each other. It was time to drown myself in work again. Here goes nothing.

---------------

Work was the same; files, presentations, more files and more presentations to prepare. I was exhausted by the end of today.

I think yesterday really took a toll on my body. I'm gonna have to let Irene know about this.

As I was walking from my small little cabin to Irene's cabin, I heard some noises coming out of Harry's room.