59. Kidnapped

Callum's POV:

I groaned as I opened my eyes. My head was hurting so bad. An unpleasant, musty smell filled my nose making me cringe.

I tried bringing my hands forward to massage my head but was pulled back by something heavy.

Only then did I notice the restraints my hands were in. There were heavy chains around my hands and they were connected to the walls.

I tried pulling my hands to see if I could loosen it, but it only scraped against my wrists causing me to hiss in pain.

I stopped struggling and started to recall what happened. As the events came back to me, I frantically searched for Irene and our mothers.

But the dark room was empty. Or at least, that's what I could see. I couldn't see much far with how little the light was in here.

Heck! I couldn't even see the wall on the opposite end.

"HELLO?! IS ANYBODY THERE??!" I screamed in hopes that someone would find me. After a while, I got tired of screaming and stopped.

Just then, a small little bulb in the middle of the room got switched on. At first, I closed my eyes due to the sudden light.

But when my eyes got adjusted to it, I took a look around the room. The light was red, which just made everything look 10 times intense.

The room was empty, not a single thing in sight. There wasn't any other person here other than me which made me scared.

Where's Irene, Gianna and Mom?

I started panicking and roughly pulled at my restraints. My wrists had started to bleed, but I didn't care. I needed to get out of here.

Suddenly, I heard the door creak open and my eyes snapped to the door. I couldn't see who it was, but it looked like a female.

"Who are you? Why am I here? Let me go!" I said. The female chuckled and walked forward into the room.

As her face came into view, a gasp of horror left my mouth. I couldn't believe my eyes. Oh god! Please save me.

"S-Sandra?" I stuttered as I looked at my step mother. "Oh so you've started calling me by my name now?" she asked.

She walked dangerously close to me and I gulped. Sandra bent down and grabbed my jaw.

"Feels like ages since I've touched you. Now I have no one to remove my frustration and anger on" she said as looked at me sadistically.

I gathered all the courage I had and asked, "W-Why am I h-here?" She laughed loudly, like a maniac and fell on the floor.

"You thought you could just escape after stealing from your father?" she asked, still laughing. My eyes widened in realization.

They know.

"S-Sandra please. You don't have to d-do this. Just let me go. I p-promise, we'll never t-trouble you" I begged.

She stopped laughing and looked at me skeptically. Then she smirked and said, "You'll trouble me if you get out of here alive."

A shiver of fear ran down my spine. They are planning on killing us. Fuck! I need to get out of here ASAP.

"Aww, is my little baby crying?" Sandra said mockingly. I didn't even realize when I started crying. All I know, is that I don't want to die.

"P-Please, don't kill me. I b-beg you" I sobbed. I can't help it. I don't want to come out as weak, but I'm so scared.

These people are in the mafia. They are probably ruthless and cruel. I don't know how they plan on torturing me.

Then, a thought occurred to me. "Where's Irene?" I asked. I need to know that she is safe.

Sandra didn't give me an answer.

"Where's my wife?!" I screamed. Sandra rolled her eyes and turned towards the door. "Bye Callum" she said, her back towards me.

"No please! Just tell me where Irene is!" I begged. Sandra stopped at the door and turned to look at me.

She smirked and said, "Wherever she is, you are in a much better condition than her" and she walked out with that.

I flinched at the loud bang of the door as she locked it. Her words settled in me and worry filled every nerve of mine.

Irene's in a condition worse than me. What does that mean? Is she also tied up like me? Are they hurting her?

No. I can't bear the thought of her getting hurt. I pulled at my restraints only to face disappointment again. They won't even budge.

I closed to my eyes and prayed to whichever god is up there to keep my wife safe. I haven't even told her that I love her yet.

A tear rolled down my cheeks at the thought of Irene never finding out how much I love her. Please let her be alive and safe god. Please.

------------------

Irene's POV:

I groaned in pain as another kick was thrown at me. I couldn't even protect myself since my hands were handcuffed behind my back.

"S-Stop, please!" I pleaded to the man with a mask in front of me. "Stop? I've just started sweetheart" the man said.

He kicked me again and I felt the air getting knocked out of my lungs. I broke out into a fit of coughs, but the man showed no mercy.

"Stop it! Stop hitting my daughter!" mom screamed from beside me. Her and Camila (Callum's mom) were also tied up beside me.

The only difference was, they were both standing and their hands were tied to the ceiling using handcuffs.

I heard handcuffs rustling beside me and I knew mom was trying to break through. But that just ended up hurting her wrists.

The man stopped kicking me once I had started coughing out blood. I curled myself into a ball and closed my eyes tightly.

"Where's Callum?" Camila asked. I also wanted to know the answer to that. Is he okay? Is he safe? Did he escape?

"Well, as a gift, we haven't hurt him yet. But that can change if you choose not to cooperate" the man said.

"What do you want?" mom asked. The man slowly removed his mask and I gasped in surprise.

Walter.

"You son of a bitch! LET ME GO!!!" I screamed. But that only ended up with me getting kicked once again.

Suddenly, Walter's phone rang. He picked it up and smirked. Once he cut the call, he looked at me.

With an evil glint in his eyes, he said, "Looks like it's time to meet my younger brother."

Fear ran through me at those words. I know exactly what he means by that. He's going to sexually assault him again.

"Walter please! He's your brother. Don't do this" Camila said before I could. But he just rolled his eyes and walked out.

Oh god! Please save my husband.