39. Spanking 🔥

Irene's POV:

"Did you open it?" the person with the voice changer asked. "No. I did exactly as you said" I replied.

We were currently on the phone call with the two mysterious people. "Good. Just leave it outside your house at night. We'll come and take it" the female's voice said.

"What do we get in return?" I asked. There was silence before the voice changer person spoke again, "A picture of Callum's mother."

I felt Callum tense up beside me and lightly squeezed his hand to give him comfort. I knew this wasn't easy for him.

"Calm down Callum. Just take deep breaths" the woman's voice came again. Callum took deep breaths and visibly calmed down.

"Are you..... always watching?" he asked suddenly. I looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean? We said we have our eyes on you" the reply came.

"Yeah but like.....always?" he asked again. The smirk that etched on my face as I realized what he was asking was not in my control.

"He means to ask...do you guys see everything we do? Like everything?" I tried to make it more clear.

"Oh um....no. We know when to give privacy" the reply came in almost a whisper. I guess they got it.

I looked at Callum to see his cheeks turning a bright red. My baby boy was embarrassed. But he looked so cute!

"Alright then, we'll leave the file and you can come take it" I said and cut the call. I was getting impatient now.

I straddled Callum and grabbed his jaw. "Such a naughty boy. Talking to other people about our secrets" I said.

Callum gulped, his eyes literally stuck on mine. I pulled him in for a kiss. He moaned in my mouth when I bit on his bottom lip.

He tried to say something but it was muffled because of our kiss. I guess he was impatient too because he grabbed a hold of my hips and started moving them on his erection.

I pulled away from the kiss and slapped his hands away. "You think you can take control?" I asked with fake sternness.

"Sorry mistress" he mumbled. I got up from his lap and stood towering over him. "Go to the playroom. It's time for your punishment" I ordered.

I don't know if he was excited or scared. But nonetheless, he rushed to the playroom with me right on his track.

"Present for me" I said as soon as we entered the playroom. I don't know if he knows how to do that yet because I haven't taught him.

But to my surprise, Callum actually knew what I meant by it. I guess Nova taught him that.

He took off all his clothes, and kneeled in the middle of the room with his hands on his thighs and head down.

There were improvements he could use, but I guess Nova was okay with this position so that's why he only knows this.

I walked up to him and put a finger under his chin, pulling his head up to look at me.

"I'm happy you know this position. But I'm going to make some improvements okay?" I asked gently. He nodded.

I put my foot between his legs and spread them apart. Grabbing his shoulders, I corrected his posture by pushing his chest out.

"Hands on your thighs, palms up" I said. Once he had done that, I walked up behind him and kissed his neck.

"Anything uncomfortable?" I asked. "It's better" he said. I smiled. "Do you want to choose what I use?" I asked. But he shook his head.