55. Day 3 - Sounding 🔥

Callum's POV:

Surprisingly, Irene didn't do anything for the rest of the day. She even took the collar off and said that the act was over.

Honestly, I think I liked being her pet for a day. It was relaxing except for the part where I had to push the balls out of me.

I think I now understand why people prefer pet play. I had given complete control of my body to Irene and I felt so free.

I was under no responsibility of taking care of myself and was fully dependent on her. It felt good to not have to make decisions for once.

But now, it was the next day. And Irene stood in front of me with a mischievous smirk.

"What do you want me to do mistress?" I asked, with a hint of fear in my voice. "Strip" she said one word.

Oh yeah, I was dressed now. She said I was allowed to wear sweatpants but no shirt for the night. But now I had to take them off too.

Once again, I stood in front of her in my birthday suit. She was eyeing me up and down like she wanted to eat me. I bet you she does.

"So these last two days, were me having fun. But today, I will be giving you your actual punishment" she said. Yup. I was expecting this.

"Get down on your knees for me" she commanded. I guess she really likes seeing me below her. But I am. So whatever.

I shivered when I felt her running a flogger across my back. "You know what this is?" she asked. "It's a flogger mistress" I replied.

Irene threw two dices in front of me. "Roll them. The number they land on, is the number of times I'll use this flogger on you."

With shaky hands, I picked up the dice. Please be low, please be low, please be– shit. They both landed on six.

Irene laughed behind me as she bent down to pick up the dice. "Your luck is really non existent today" she said, still chuckling.

"Now, maintain your position till I finish. If you fall, we'll restart, but with a worse toy. Got it?" she asked. I nodded.

"Ahh!" I screamed as the first hit of the flogger came. I don't know if you've been hit by a flogger before, but this shit hurts like hell.

The flogger really covers a lot of space. I felt like with just one hit, my entire back was in flames. Not to mention, Irene was NOT gentle.

"Such a beautiful scream" Irene said as she now stood in front of me. I whimpered when she pulled on my nipple.

"FUCK!" I cried, almost losing my balance as she hit my upper body with it. "Careful there" Irene ran her hand through my locks.

She was back to her place behind me, and I readied myself as much as I could.

"Ah-h" I cried again as she hit me, a single tear rolling down my cheek. Another hit, another scream from me. I almost fell on the sixth hit.

My back was begging me to run away from here. I was just glad she didn't come in front again.

"Careful Callum. The next thing I use is gonna be a whip. I don't think you want that" she said before striking again.

I screamed, now sitting as straight as a statue. She's right. I don't think I can take a whip. Not on my already bruised back.

Somehow, I managed to get through all 12 of the hits without losing position. I did fall once or twice, but quickly sat back. Thank god Irene let it slip.

I winced as Irene traced the marks on by back. I knew they weren't gonna go away anytime soon.

But what was worse, was that my cock was standing at its full length, begging for some stimulation. It was even leaking pre cum.