12. Hell On Earth

Callum's POV:

"Why can't you do a single thing right?" my father questioned. We were currently in the car, driving back home.

Home. The place I called Hell on Earth.

"I-I'm sorry" I muttered. I didn't even know what I was apologizing for. I wasn't doing anything wrong. Yet, Irene blamed me.

But what did she blame me for? What have I done to her that she chooses to put me in so much pain?

"Ah!" I cried out. Alyssa, who was sitting on my left, just slapped me. "One job. You had one job! And you messed it up!" she shouted.

"Alyssa, not now" Sandra spoke from the passenger seat. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to contain my tears.

No matter how long this goes on for, this is still my family. And it hurts so much to know that my own family wants to hurt me.

My eyes snapped open as I felt Walter trailing his hand up my right thigh. The touch wasn't brotherly. Heck! It wasn't even sadistic. It felt....sexual.

"W-Walter, what are you doing?" I asked while trying to get his hand off me. "Oh! I haven't told you have I?" he smirked at me.

Walter brought his face extremely close to mine, his breath fanning my lips. "I'm gay" he whispered as his grip on my thigh tightened.

My eyes widened as I realized what he was implying.

I tried backing away, but where could I go in this small car while being sandwiched between my brother and sister?

"You don't like it?" Alyssa's warm breath hit my neck. I jumped at the sudden feeling, pushing myself more into Walter.

"P-please" I stuttered, trying to push them both off me.

"Let go" my father's voice was heard. Like robots, they both agreed. But Walter did whine about it.

"But I was having fun dad" he complained. "Let us reach home first Walter. Then do whatever you want" dad said.

The relief I had felt when they pulled back, suddenly vanished. They wouldn't, right? This was just to scare me, right? They would never actually......

"Oh we would" Walter broke off my thoughts as he successfully read my mind. I looked at his smirking face and gulped. God help me.

----------------

I was told to freshen up and cook some dinner for everybody once we reached home. I didn't want any trouble so I agreed.

Once cooked, I placed the food on the dining table. "Why are there 5 plates?" Sandra asked as she walked in.

Because there's 5 of us you dumbass!

I couldn't actually say my mind out to her. So I settled for a more polite response. "For all of us mother" I replied. "Who said YOU were allowed to eat?"

Here we go again. I was once more thrown in the cycle of starvation. Yup, this is completely normal when you live here.

"Sorry mother. I'll take it away" I said and picked up my plate from the table. Soon, everyone was down here taking their places.

"Stand" my dad ordered as I grabbed a chair for myself. Sighing, I did as he said.

"So, what problems have you caused there?" dad asked as he filled his plate with rice.

"I don't know dad. I didn't do anything" I replied. "Of course you didn't do anything!" Alyssa scoffed.

I shifted in my place, trying to stop my stomach from grumbling. I was hungry, and watching everyone else eat wasn't helping.