25. Ball Busting 🔥

Irene's POV:

I don't know how many times I've said this, but my husband's really beautiful. Especially when he's sleeping.

My hand automatically went up to trace Callum's beautiful jawline as he slept soundly beside me.

Now I was almost feeling bad for the way I was going to wake him up in. Almost.

Resisting the urge to just lay in bed beside him, I got up and headed to my playroom.

I can't wait to bring Callum here. I've always kept this door locked, which is why Callum's never seen it.

But now, I'm impatient to bring him in here. That day will definitely be amazing. The day Callum realizes what he has stepped into with me.

I grabbed cuffs for his hands and legs and a blindfold. I don't want to gag him in case he wants to ask me to stop.

As arousing as ball busting can be, a single wrong move and it can turn into the most painful thing someone ever experiences.

Not that it isn't; it just won't turn you on anymore.

From downstairs, I grabbed one of my pointy heels and headed back upstairs. Slowly, I shifted Callum on the bed.

I tied his hands together and to the headboard. Gently, I tied both his legs to opposite sides of the bed. I smirked seeing exposed dick.

I hadn't allowed him to put on his clothes last night before sleeping, which meant that he was completely naked in front of my eyes.

I couldn't help but gawk at Callum junior between his legs. Even flaccid, his member was a solid 3 or 4 inches.

I just can't wait for the day when this monstrosity penetrates me. Just thinking about it makes me wet.

I forced myself to look away from him. Grabbing the blindfold, I put it over his eyes and wore my heels. Time for some fun.

Since I didn't know Callum's limits yet, I decided to use half the force I would usually use on a submissive of mine.

Callum's body jerked on my first kick and I knew that under the blindfold, his eyes were now open.

The second kick was slightly stronger, but the only reaction Callum gave was a harsh tug on his restraints. I don't think he is fully awake yet.

The third kick and Callum let out a painful whimper. Now that's more like it! Two more kicks and he screamed.

I decided this was enough for his first time and slowly climbed on top of him. I gently massaged his balls and he winced.

"Good morning handsome" I whispered in his ear. "M-morning" Callum shivered and replied back.

I pulled the blindfold off his eyes and saw that they were slightly filled with water. "Was that too harsh?" I asked. He shook his head.

"It was fine. But please don't go harder" he quietly said. I smiled and nodded. At least now I knew his pain capacity.

I looked down to find him completely erect, his dick standing at it's full 8 inches. "You turned on baby boy?" I teased.

One thing I had noticed, was that Callum's body reacted beautifully whenever I called him 'baby boy'. He nodded to my question.

"I-I'm really hard mistress. P-please let me cum" he said. I could see the desperation in his eyes.

"Hmm, you weren't allowed to cum last night, were you?" I asked. He shook his head.

A Kinky Marriage ArrangementOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara