58. The Meet

Irene's POV:

I never thought that this would be my life. I always thought mom left dad because of his ignorance towards her.

But who knew it was because he threatened to harm me? My father has dropped even more in my sight.

Callum's story is even worse than mine. His father was planning on killing him even before he was born.

I don't know why the universe wants to play such games with him. Honestly, he's such a sweet soul.

After the call, me and Callum cuddled up and slept peacefully. The knowledge that we will meet our mothers soon was the only thing we needed.

We were sent the address and time the next morning. It was a secluded place but I understand why they chose it.

If our fathers ever find them alive, they will kill them. So being secretive becomes necessary in our mothers' lives.

The day we had to meet them, me and Callum took a half day from work. Well technically, he took a half day and I just walked out.

We were in the parking lot when a voice stopped us. "Where are you going?"

It was dad. I turned around and a sudden rage filled me when I saw him. I just wanted to go up and slap him.

No Irene, no! Calm down. I counted to 10 to calm myself and then gave dad a small smile.

"We–" "We were going on a date to know each other better. Is it okay?" Callum cut me off.

It surprises me every time how Callum lies so smoothly and professionally.

It also worries me, knowing that he probably had to lie his entire life to his abusive parents to be safe from their abuse.

But nonetheless, his lying skills are brilliant. I wonder if he lies to me too. If ever catch him, then there's going to be punishments.

A smirk formed on my lips as I thought of the different ways I could punish him. So far, sounding seems like the best method for him.

"Oh that's fine. I'm glad you both are giving this relationship a chance" dad's voice broke me out of my dirty thoughts.

I looked at Callum and he looked like he knew what I was thinking of. Somehow, that made me blush. This man's breaking me!

We said a quick goodbye to dad and sat in the car.

"Mistress?" Callum called from the passenger seat. I raised a brow at him. "Why are you calling me that?" I asked.

He placed a hand on my thigh and slowly trailed it up. "Callum" I warned. He shivered and took his hand back.

He fidgeted in his seat a little and I knew he was getting hard.

"Do I need to put a cage on you so that you don't have that problem?" I asked. His eyes widened and he immediately shook his head.

"No mistress. I'm sorry" he said. I chuckled a little and gave him a peck when we stopped at a red light.

Thankfully, he managed to get his erection under control before we reached to meet mom – or moms.

We were at public garden but it was very quiet. Probably because everyone was at work.

We walked around for a while before someone threw a stone at us. I looked in that direction and saw a lady's hand calling us.

We were careful, but we still walked there. As soon as we reached there, we were met with two beautiful women.

My feet worked on their own as I saw my mother. I rushed to her and fell into her embrace. She welcomed me with open arms.