2. Irene's Alternative

Irene's POV:

Stretching was one of my favorite exercises. Not on me, but on my subs.

As a result, I had Liam stretched out to the maximum as he continuously tugged at his cuffs attached to the ceiling to get away from the overstimulation.

"I'm sorry mistress!" he cried as he harshly jerked his leg to get the vibrator away from over sensitive crotch.

I looked down at the rope holding the vibrator in place and smirked as I realized that my knot wasn't opening any time soon.

"You're sorry?" I asked. He nodded vigorously. "Does my little plaything want out of his bounds?" I asked with fake sympathy. He nodded yet again.

I walked up to him and turned the vibrator up a notch. He whimpered but couldn't do anything.

"Then tell me Liam. Tell me why you are being punished" I whispered in his ear. "B-because I touched m-myself without mistress' p-permission" he sobbed as he climaxed yet again.

"And will you do it again?" He shook his head no. I turned the vibrator off and he sighed. I unhooked his cuffs and gently placed him on the ground.

Next to come off was the rope. He hissed every time I accidently touched his sensitive dick, but he knew better than to stop me.

"Feeling better?" I asked once the rope was off. "Yes mistress" his voice reflected the relief he was feeling.

"Alright then, get up" I said as I put one hand around his waist and the other under his arms. I helped him stand up and we walked to the bathroom.

Seating him on the toilet, I got the tub filled with warm water. I picked him up once again and we settled inside the tub.

"Do you know what today is Liam?" I asked as I slowly massaged his back. "Yes mistress" his voice was sad.

"Can you tell me?" I asked softly, knowing this was hard for him. "My training is over" he whispered quietly. "Yes it is. And now you will be handed over to your actual mistress" I said.

Liam wasn't my sub. In fact, I hadn't had a real sub ever since my marriage with Callum. I just helped new submissives get into the lifestyle.

During their time with me, I used to find them a dominant to go to. Once their training was over, I handed them to their dominants.

I didn't take any money for it, I had enough already. I simply liked to help people adapt to this lifestyle.

"But I don't want to leave you" Liam sobbed. I kissed his shoulder and then gave a small peck to his lips.

"Trust me Liam, Grace is going to treat you nice" I said. "But I want you!" he cried. I softly smiled at him.

This wasn't the first time this had happened. The trainees often developed an attachment with me. But after a couple of months with their new doms, they settled in that environment.

"It'll be okay. Now c'mon, we gotta go to the event and hand you over" with that, I got out of the tub. I knew he was crying, but it was needed.

I couldn't be an actual relationship, even if it was one of a dom/sub. It felt like cheating on Callum and I didn't want to do it.

Yes, I agree that even this can be called cheating. But everyone has needs, and I just wanted to get mine fulfilled.

The thing was, mine and Callum's marriage wasn't consensual. At least not from my side.

His father is a really famous journalist. Our marriage was a deal in which Callum's family got 10% of our company's profits every year while his father made sure to publish all the good things about our company in his newspaper and help us in gaining goodwill.

The plan had even worked out and so we were happy with it. But what I don't understand, is how someone can be so greedy.

Callum gets 10% of MY company's earnings every year, yet he still wants to increase his salary and wants to get paid for working overtime.

And I hate that about him. I can't bear the fact that I married a man who wanted to be with for my money.

I had hoped our marriage worked out. But when I figured how greedy he was, I didn't want to be with him anymore. But I couldn't even get a divorce because of the company's fucking reputation.

And now, I was stuck with that man for the rest of my life. So I turned to the only other way I could think of – I started staying away from him. Showing him that I didn't want this relationship.

And it worked. Now me and Callum don't talk much to each other and I'm grateful for it. I don't want anything to do with such a greedy man.

But even after that, I couldn't cheat on him entirely. I knew I had responsibilities towards him. I couldn't love him but I couldn't leave him either.

But I had needs. Needs that had to be fulfilled.

I am dominant who is very much into the BDSM lifestyle. And that made things even harder for me.

I craved to touch a body. To punish it, to play with it. And I don't think I could ever do it with Callum.

I personally think he will run away from me if he ever found out I like all that stuff. Not that I mind him leaving me, but my father would kill me. And of course, the company's fucking reputation!

But I couldn't just sit there and do nothing. Which is why I do what I do now. I train new submissives into the lifestyle and give them to other dominants.

It helps them to learn more and it also helps me in fulfilling my needs. Today was Liam's last day with me.

At the event at the club today, I was to hand him to Grace, a really good and loving dom. I got ready as I waited for Liam to gather himself and come out.

I only had my hair left when he stepped out. I smiled at him and gave his cheek a kiss. "Come" I led him to his closet where I picked out a see through white shirt and some jeans.

"Wear this and meet me in 20 minutes" I said. He nodded, the sadness reflecting in his face.

"Liam, she's a good friend of mine. She'll take care of you. Besides, you know I'm married" I said. He sighed. "I know, I just....it's hard" he said.

"I know. But I also know that you're a strong boy who will adapt. Won't you?" He replied with whisper, "Yes mistress".

I told him to get ready and walked out. 20 minutes later, we both were in my car ready to go to the club.

"I just wanted to tell you, you are a really good submissive" I said. A small smile broke out on his face at my praise. "Thank you mistress" he said.

I saw his facial expression change as he started accepting the fact that it was time to go to a new dominant.

I was happy for him. Happy, that at least he would find someone who would truly love him.