30. Argument

Callum's POV:

I swear on my life......ok maybe not my life, but I still swear! I swear that I'm never going to touch myself without permission again.

2 days in this stupid cage and it feels like its been 2 years. How will I bear this for 14 more days?!

I sighed and laid back in my office chair. Why did I have to break a rule? I should've just fucking controlled it.

Now I have no choice but to control it. I've tried jerking off through this cage, but it's really useless.

And this is one of those cages which you don't even have to remove if you need to pee. There's really no way out of this.

As I was cursing my past self's decisions, my co worker Rose came up to me.

"Hey Callum" she greeted. I forced myself to smile in my misery. "Hey Rose. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm fine. Do you have a moment?" she asked. I was pretty much done with work so I nodded.

"Can you come with me please? It's a little private" she said. This was weird. "Is it not work related?" I asked. She shook her head. "Personal" she whispered.

Now it was even more weird. Me and Rose were literally just co workers who didn't even talk to each other unless it was for work.

And now she wants to talk to me about something personal?

"Umm, you sure you have the right person?" I asked. "You're Callum Blackwood right?" she asked and I nodded.

"Then it's correct. Please come with me" and with that, she walked away. What do I do?

With every passing second, Rose was getting further and further away.

Fuck it, I thought and followed behind her. We soon reached a pretty secretive room behind the washrooms. Since when has this been there?

"I'm glad you decided to follow me. It's really important" Rose said. "What is it?" I asked, my curiosity rising with each moment.

"Umm, so you know your father in law Harry right?" she asked hesitantly. Of course I do! What kind of a question is this?

"Yeah" I replied. "He tried to...." she trailed off. Rose nervously shifted in her place, playing with the rings on her fingers.

"He tried to what Rose?" I asked. "Look, the only reason I'm not going to ma'am and have come to you is because I trust you to help me" she said.

Ma'am meant Irene. What is it about Harry that Rose can't tell to Irene?

"I'll try my best to help you. But you need to tell me what's wrong" I said. Rose took a deep breath.

"It's just that, Harry has tried to r-rape me several times" she said. I was dumbstruck at her words. Harry? Rape?

"What?" I asked. I knew the shock on my face was evident. Rose nodded. "I'm telling the truth" she said. "Rose, are you sure?" I asked.

"I am. He has sexually harassed me many times and he says if I tell anyone, I'll be fired" she said.

Tears had now started to form in Rose's eyes. Sexual harassment is something I've gone through. So I know how bad it can feel.

And I can also tell if someone is lying about it or not. And by looking at Rose, I could tell that she wasn't lying.

I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I promise I'll talk to Irene" I said.