53. Day 1 - Multiple Orgasms🔥

Callum's POV:

I was dying inside. The moment I said those words, I knew I was in deep trouble. I guess I can't do anything about it now.

After I said that, Irene left without a word. We were heading back home now, and she still chose to stay quiet.

Is this my punishment? The silent treatment?

"Irene, look I'm–" I started but was cut off by a dangerous growl from her side. She sounded like a beast. A beast I created.

I'm an idiot!

Once we reached home, I tried getting out of the car, but Irene stopped me. She didn't say anything, just kept a hand on my thigh.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked, knowing damn well what was wrong. "Go to the playroom and present" her voice held a warning, daring me to disobey.

I was already shuddering by her voice; I guess she's keeping her word.

I gulped and immediately followed her orders. I recalled the last time she had asked me to present for her.

Naked, kneeled, with my knees spread and chest pushed out. Head bowed, hands on my thighs with palms up.

"Looks like you do know how to follow orders" I visibly shivered at her cold voice as her shoes came into my view.

She fisted my hair and jerked my head back. Our eyes immediately connected and I saw nothing but rage and lust in her hazel eyes.

That's a deadly combination. But I guess that's what I asked for. I gulped as I continued looking at her. I knew I was in for it.

"Are you ready pet?" she questioned. Pet? That's a first for me. "I am mistress" I whispered an answer. But to my surprise, she slapped me.

Irene let go of my hair at the exact moment, causing my head to whip to the side.

I almost lost my posture; my hand itching to come up and soothe the burning sting in my cheek.

She was NOT gentle, not even close to it. But god did my body like that.

Goosebumps rose all over my body and tingles of excitement ran through my spine.

My dick stood erect, ready for attention which I knew it wasn't going to get. After all, this is supposed to be a punishment.

"Pets don't talk. They are only allowed to growl, bark, meow or purr" Irene said, causing my eyes do widen.

Are we doing pet play?

I wanted to ask it, but I don't think I want another slap. So I just kept my mouth shut and looked at the ground.

Irene kneeled down in front of me and grabbed my jaw. Our eyes met yet again and I could only gulp at the look in them.

"I'll let you choose. Do you want to be a cat, or a dog?" she asked.

I don't know why, but being a dog just sounds humiliating to me. No hate to all the dog lovers, but I'm just a cat person.

So I decided I wanted to be a cat. I remembered about the no talking concept, so I just meowed to show Irene that I wanted to be a cat.

A smile broke on her lips as she petted me. "Such a good kitty" she said and ruffled my hair.

Irene walked behind me and I heard some shuffling. "Stand" her voice was stern.

My knees had started to hurt on the marble floor, so I was more than happy to stand.