35. I'm Gonna Fuck You Like I Hate You 🔥

Callum's POV:

"Stay" Irene ordered as she walked behind me. I heard her opening some doors, but didn't dare look back.

She came back with scissors in her hand and a smirk on her face. She looked me straight in my eyes as she slowly cut my shirt.

I loved this shirt, but I also loved how aroused I was getting from this. I whimpered as soon as my entire shirt was cut in two pieces.

It looked like an open jacket. But in reality, it was just my cut open shirt.

"Undress" she said. I didn't waste a second in following her order. "So beautiful" Irene said as she traced my lower abdomen. I blushed.

I guess she really likes the muscles there. But then, she punched me hard in the stomach. I groaned and immediately fell on my knees.

She fisted my hair and made me look in her eyes. "You built this for Nova?" she asked through gritted teeth.

"N-No mistress. I just l-like to workout" I said honestly. She let go of my hair and I took a breath of relief.

My dick was now killing me. It hurt so bad. It wanted to stand completely erect, but the cage wasn't even allowing it to breath.

"Crawl" Irene commanded and started walking. I crawled behind her all the way to the playroom.

I had seen it before, but this time it looked so much more scary. Irene grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"My baby boy had never been pegged before right?" she asked. "No mistress" I replied.

Was she really going to do this while she was angry?

Irene hummed. But then, her eyes softened as she looked at me and said, "Always use your safe word if needed Callum." That made me feel so much better.

Although, the softness immediately vanished from her eyes as she grabbed a collar. This one said 'fuck toy'.

She fastened the collar around my neck and stared at it intently

She fastened the collar around my neck and stared at it intently. "You're my personal fuck toy" she said, still looking at the collar.

I stayed quiet. She grabbed my jaw and made me look at her. "I'm going to fuck you like I hate you" she said.

She grabbed my hand and guided me to the sex swing. "Time for fun" she said, an evil grin on her face.

I was probably going to regret saying yes to this.

Irene set me up in the sex swing. "Such a beautiful ass you have" she said as she ran her hand over it.

I shivered at her touch and she lightly chuckled at it. "Ah!" I screamed as she suddenly spanked me.

"Ready little prey?" she asked. No. I'm not. But it didn't matter anymore.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Irene attach a strap on to herself. She grabbed a bottle of lube and came back to me.