5. The Encounter

Irene's POV:

I was getting impatient now. Nova had asked me to wait for 15 minutes and the time was up. Yet, she was nowhere to be seen.

I started pacing around my room waiting for her to just walk in with her sub. I wonder what he looks like. If he was chosen by Nova, then I bet he looked good.

Just then, there was knock on my door. Finally! "Come in" I said dominantly.

If Nova was with her sub, then I wanted him to know that I was not someone to mess with.

That I was a dom who demanded respect and would not accept any kind of misbehavior.

But as soon as I saw Nova's sub, all my words got stuck in my throat. My eyes widened in shock and my breath hitched.

Callum.

------------------

Callum's POV:

I stood behind Nova as she knocked on the other mistress' door. I was sweating with anticipation. I wondered how this mistress was.

Nova was soft, I knew that. At this club itself, I had seen people being treated way more roughly than she had ever been with me.

I had begged Nova to go harder. Seeing all those people at their master or mistress' mercy always turned me on so much, and I wanted to try it for myself.

But Nova just apologized said 'It isn't my thing Callum. I can't go any rougher than I already do.' I had agreed to it unwillingly.

But what could I do? Everyone has their own ways of living this lifestyle. And one needs to respect it.

If I wanted harder, my only other option was to leave her and find another dom who knows how to do it harder.

But I couldn't leave Nova. After all, she was the only person who cared for me. So I settled for what I got.

And if I'm being honest, it wasn't even that bad. Eventually, I got used to it. But now, here I stood, in front of a complete stranger's door, about to get punished by her.

God! The stupid anticipation was killing me!

"Come in" came a dominant voice from the other side of the door. My spine shivered at how powerful the voice sounded.

It seemed like the voice was made for dominating. The aura in that voice made my knees weak, and I just wanted to kneel in front of her.

Nova grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. But as soon as I saw who was standing there, my jaw dropped.

All of my horniness vanished in a second as I stood there staring at MY WIFE, straight in her eyes.

Irene.

--------------------

(A/N: Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger)