64. Revenge

Callum's POV:

I walked up to my so-called-brother and grabbed his jaw. I took the gun and pointed it at his forehead.

Walter gulped seeing the look on my face. I knew I looked angry. That's because rage was coursing through my entire nervous system.

"C-Callum, the s-safety is n-not off" he stuttered, not looking in my eyes, instead looking at the gun in my hand.

"I know" was all I said in reply and I positioned my index finger at the trigger. "Beg for my forgiveness" I gritted out through my teeth.

Walter looked at me and then at the gun. He gulped, shifting his gaze behind me. "I don't have all day brother" I spat out the word.

"I-I'm sorry" he mumbled, not meeting my gaze. I raised an eyebrow at that. I stood up straight, still pointing the gun at him.

"You really must not want to live if you are begging so poorly" I said, trying to make my voice deeper. He immediately shook his head in fear.

"Do it properly!" I shouted at him. He flinched at my tone, slightly shifting back. I placed my leg on his injured thigh and pressed down.

Walter screamed in agony, and it was music to my ears. No, I'm not sadistic. But seeing the man who tortured me in so much pain, is giving me relief.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgive me for everything I did" he cried out, desperately trying to pull his now bleeding leg away from me.

I released his leg and he sighed in relief. "Do better" I said. He looked at me in disbelief. "What more do you want me to do!" he screamed.

I pressed down my foot on his leg again. "First of all, don't shout at me. Second, do fucking better than a sorry" I growled.

"Okay okay! Stop please!" he cried. My heart told me to pull away and not hurt him so much – he is my step brother after all.

But my mind went back to all those moments when I had said these exact same words to him, begging him to stop.

My mind won over my heart and I dug my foot more into his wound. "Apologize to me" I said without giving a damn about him.

"I'm sorry. I s-shouldn't have done w-what I did. I really am f-feeling bad for my actions. Please f-forgive me Callum" he whimpered in pain.

I know he doesn't mean any of it. He will never regret what he did to me. And it's not like his apology will make me forget all of it.

But just hearing these words, realizing that I have power over him and the fact that he can't hurt me anymore; all of it feels good.

"The whip" Irene's strained voice pulled my attention to her. She was trying to sit up and mom was helping her.

Irene looked at me and then at Walter. Her eyes were filled with hatred. "Use the whip on him Callum. It's from my side" she said.

"No, please no! I already said I'm sorry. I'll say it again. Just don't use the whip" he begged. I looked at Irene and smirked.

How could I ever defy my mistress?

I walked to the whip and picked it up. As I turned around, for the first time in my life, I saw water in Walter's eyes.

He wasn't crying, but he was trembling in fear. With every step I took forward, Walter shifted back until he hit the wall.

"No stop! Don't hurt him! He's already bleeding!" I heard Sandra's scared voice call out to me. But I would only listen to Irene right now.

"How many whips Irene?" I asked. "How many times did he assault you?" she asked.

"I don't know, but definitely more than 10 in just this dungeon" I said.

"Give him thirty. 10 on the back, 10 on the front, and 10 wherever you want" she said.

Walter vigorously shook his head at me, hoping for some sort of pity. But I was way far ahead of pity.

With every whip I gave, he cried out loud. What added to the fun, was Sandra and Alyssa's voices begging me to stop.

When I was done with the first 20, Walter was a panting, bruised mess. I looked back at dad to see silent tears from his eyes.

He looked at me and immediately rage filled his eyes. "I hate you! You don't deserve my love!" he shouted at me. I chuckled at that.

"No need to tell me father. I know you hate me. And as for love; you never gave that to me, and now, I have others who can give it to me."

I looked back at mom and I most definitely saw the love and pride in her eyes. A warm smile formed on her face, and that was all I needed.

"Now, where should I finish with the last 10?" I pretended to think as circled Walter as if he was my prey.

"Here's 10 reasons, why you should keep it in your pants" I gritted out before I hit him right between his legs.

Walter screamed, his legs immediately shutting tight and his hand going between his legs to soothe the pain.

"One, because whether you like it or not, I'm your brother."

I kicked his legs open and stood between them to stop him from closing them again. I hit him for the second time and he screamed yet again.

"Two, because as an elder brother, you were supposed to protect me from this type of shit instead of doing it yourself."

"Three, because I said no."

"Four, because I begged you every single time to stop."

"Five, because sexual assault can traumatize a person for life."

"Six, because I cried every night remembering what you did to me."

"Please! Please stop! I can't take this anymore" Walter sobbed, desperately trying to close his legs.

"Shut up!" I growled, whipping the side of his stomach again. He whimpered, trying to curl up into a ball.

"Seven, because you are a filthy, disgusting son of a bitch!"

"Eight, because it made me fucking shiver whenever I looked at you!"

"Nine, because it fucking made me feel disgusted of myself!"

"And ten, because I didn't deserve it!"

I was shaking in anger by the end of it. I had put my full force in the last four. Everything I had, I put in those whips.

I didn't even realize I had started crying until Gianna came up and hugged me as she wiped my tears.

Walter was groaning in pain, also sobbing as he tried to get away from my sight. I was happy with the fact that he feared me.

"It's okay. You're okay. You're so brave for going through all that and surviving it. You're so courageous" Gianna whispered to me.

She had a motherly feeling around her. I immediately relaxed in her arms and hugged her back tight.

After pulling back from her, I shifted my gaze to Irene. She also had tears in her eyes, probably by listening to everything I just said.

But she looked so proud of me and gave me a huge smile. Irene opened her arms for me, indicating for me to hug her, and I rushed to her.

Falling straight in her arms, I cried my eyes out on her shoulder. She hugged me tight, as if I would disappear if she let go.

"I love you so much Callum. I'm so proud of you baby" she whispered to me and continuously kissed my forehead.

"I-I love you t-too" I said between sobs.

This was it. Everything was over and now we could finally live in peace.

After Irene, I hugged my mom. Gianna used Harry's phone to call the police and I didn't even realize when I fell asleep in mom's arms.